there go our playoff chances

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

there go our playoff chances

savard being taken off on a stretcher, blow to the head, no way it wasn't intentional. this is BS

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wilsondogg. Show wilsondogg's posts

Re: there go our playoff chances

In Response to there go our playoff chances:
    savard being taken off on a stretcher, blow to the head, no way it wasn't intentional. this is BS
    Posted by davecarr

Legal hit though.  All shoulder.  No call on the ice.  Man did it look ugly.  I hope the boys come back and tie this damn game

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

there is no place for a hit like that...complete BS.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssags111. Show ssags111's posts

In Response to Re: there go our playoff chances:
    In Response to there go our playoff chances : Legal hit though.  All shoulder.  No call on the ice.  Man did it look ugly.  I hope the boys come back and tie this damn game
    Posted by wilsondogg

You are blind, he hit him with his elbow.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Bottom line -- Cooke should have been mugged by the 4 remaining players on the ice.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinfaninbc. Show bruinfaninbc's posts

man if matt cooke dosent get his head beat in then this team is weak

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssags111. Show ssags111's posts

Cooke never saw the ice again this game. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Wilson, did you even watch the reply... that was all elbow. And the refs did nothing for the rest of the game (just let it be over asap and get out of there!)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Why fighting should not be taken out of the game.... 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportstalk. Show sportstalk's posts

if that hit doesn't merit a review & suspension then I'm done watching the NHL....Period!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Shoulders or elbow it is a hit to the head and on the blind side.  It's not like a reaction hit Cooke knew exactly what he was doing.  He could have went for his shoulder if he wanted to go for a big hit.  
      What a rat.  Next time they play the Pens i want to see Thornton grab Cooke and beat him up.  I don't care about the instigator.  Guys who want to play the game that way have to pay for it.  I liked when David Booth grabbed Mike Richards the other night and start punching him.  Just too bad it should have been a goon.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Not like it matters. Cooke is nothing to the Pens. He could be suspended through the playoofs and they could still win the cup.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: there go our playoff chances:
    In Response to there go our playoff chances : Legal hit though.  All shoulder.  No call on the ice.  Man did it look ugly.  I hope the boys come back and tie this damn game
    Posted by wilsondogg

Never knew Stevie Wonder aka wilsondogg WATCHED hockey !!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

People are saying legal hit?  Cooke didn't come back on ice????

Did you guys watch the same game?  Wrong and Wrong to the first 2 questions...