they are actually some positives to look at, you just have to find them

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsCupiN09. Show bruinsCupiN09's posts

they are actually some positives to look at, you just have to find them

they really cant play any worse than they are of a team, it could be worse but thomas is starting to look like himself of last year, last 2 games allowing only 3 goals. so theres a positive. the only thing missing is the scoring. defense is doing ok, its been better but its working. once the offense comes into play the wheels on this bus will start to roll. the physicality is great. ive seen krejci ryder sobotka chara especially stuart bergeron and others jus step up their physical game the past couple games but the 1st goal for this team is to end this scoring drought, it would be nice to end it with a solid 5-0 routing of the canadiens. think positive.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Re: they are actually some positives to look at, you just have to find them

In Response to they are actually some positives to look at, you just have to find them:
    [QUOTE]they really cant play any worse than they are of a team, it could be worse but thomas is starting to look like himself of last year, last 2 games allowing only 3 goals. so theres a positive. the only thing missing is the scoring. defense is doing ok, its been better but its working. once the offense comes into play the wheels on this bus will start to roll. the physicality is great. ive seen krejci ryder sobotka chara especially stuart bergeron and others jus step up their physical game the past couple games but the 1st goal for this team is to end this scoring drought, it would be nice to end it with a solid 5-0 routing of the canadiens. think positive.
    Posted by bruinsCupiN09[/QUOTE]

Although they are playing pretty bad, their record is actually better now than it was at this point last season.  They'll improve, I'm looking forward to seeing what they do against the Habs tomorrow.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from littlejack. Show littlejack's posts

Yeah guys lets think positive!!! yay!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

In Response to Re: they are actually some positives to look at, you just have to find them:
    [QUOTE]In Response to they are actually some positives to look at, you just have to find them : Although they are playing pretty bad, their record is actually better now than it was at this point last season.  They'll improve, I'm looking forward to seeing what they do against the Habs tomorrow.
    Posted by TimThomas-god[/QUOTE]

Not to p00p on the parade, but actually it is not better. It is here in black and white: http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9528Discussion%3a27ab817d-45a8-46dc-8baf-5c5ee003eac3&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:9528Discussion:27ab817d-45a8-46dc-8baf-5c5ee003eac3Post:d0776784-50b2-42f8-928f-79a1300ae347

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

Hahahahaha  Imafan , you crack me up...short sweet and to the point!!  I am curious though...what are you a fan of ??????  I agree with the initial post though, defence and goaltending have been really good....this team just can't score right now!!!  All around the net but can't bury the biscuit!!!  I predict Ryder will have a good game tonight, he always plays well against his old team!!  That line had a good game against Detroit...lots of energy and some good chances!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Believe1. Show Believe1's posts

Forget their record.  I just want to see some exciting games with lots of hustle.  Not expecting Lord Stanley anytime soon.  Twenty-nine teams don't get the prize and don't think that makes Washington, Jersey or Detroit a bunch of losers.  I'm just going to enjoy it game by game and hope they start playing with some passion.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Defense has been pretty reasonable.  Wow though, they often look so clueless on the other end of the ice.  Hopefully it's just from squeezing their sticks too hard, and once a puck goes in for them they will relax a bit.
    Without Lucic and Komisarek tonight's game just won't be the same.