Think its bad now.... future is even worse!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJLOVER. Show JJLOVER's posts

Think its bad now.... future is even worse!

After making history who the hell is going to want
    to come and play here! This franchise is wired to lose!

Hey come to Boston and be a loser!

Wait until Hall or Seguin find out they have drafted by the Bs
    (they will quit hockey)!

Stuck with idiots like Ference, Savard and Thomas for years to come!

Awsome!

Thanks JJ

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bennyjo30. Show bennyjo30's posts

Re: Think its bad now.... future is even worse!

You are the biggest moron alive. I am sure Seguin or Hall would much rather play for Boston than Edmonton based on the talent of the two teams. The Bruins will only get better in the future. And Savard is far from an "idiot". He is still not 100%, how can you expect him to be after a grade 2 concussion?! And Thomas is also not an "idiot." Even though we did give him too big of a contract, he is still a good goalie. They will try to move him during the offseason. Doesn't make him an idiot by any means. The only idiot is you. Take your Pamprin and shut up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

In Response to Re: Think its bad now.... future is even worse!:
    Yeah, Taylor Hall is going to quit instead of coming here. You are an idiot. Even Taylor Hall knows we were one forward away from moving on. After all, we won the first three minus a forward, and when we lost Krejci the wheels fell off the bus. Nobody is going to want to come here? Hate to break it to you, but nobody (but you) dwells on the past. You are a dolt, and your mother never loved you
    Posted by davecarr

Hate to break it to you, but the chances of taylor hall are coming here are slim to none. the oilers dont care if seguin is what they need, theyll take the best player available. I agree with your points though 100%!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

With the Bruins luck, the #2 pick will slip and break his neck on the stage when he gets selected at the draft.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlackNGoldBlood. Show BlackNGoldBlood's posts

It's over.......nobody will ever believe in this club again. I mean, it's the end of all this. I've supported the Bruins for 31 years now.......collecting deceptions after deceptions, choke after choke. But now, it's the greatest choke ever.....it's the proof that THERE IS a curse. It's over, finished, gone, out, vanished..........I'll clean the house tomorrow morning as soon as I get up, to erase any trace of the B's logo. All the players will surely ask for a trade, and nobody will want to play in Boston. Hockey's dead forever in that town..............what a sad story...
    Posted by Remi72

LOL What a puss-eee!  Waaa.... here are some tissues.... now go home to your man, have a wine spritzer and listen to Barry Manilow!  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheelhouse46. Show Wheelhouse46's posts

In Response to Re: Think its bad now.... future is even worse! : LOL What a puss-eee!  Waaa.... here are some tissues.... now go home to your man, have a wine spritzer and listen to Barry Manilow!  
    Posted by BlackNGoldBlood

HAHAHA... ouch

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJLOVER. Show JJLOVER's posts

In Response to Re: Think its bad now.... future is even worse! : LOL What a puss-eee!  Waaa.... here are some tissues.... now go home to your man, have a wine spritzer and listen to Barry Manilow!  
    Posted by BlackNGoldBlood

Ah don't listen to this guy first the Bruins collapse now he has to go
    inflate his blow up doll again.....
    Will you please get that thing patched!

Thank you all and good night you have been a great audience
    and don't forget to try the veal!

Sections
Shortcuts