This proves it's not a goaltending problem.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeantownBDH. Show BeantownBDH's posts

This proves it's not a goaltending problem.

Here is an interesting stat I'm sure many have over looked.

GF 88 - Tied in 3rd last in the league with the Canes and the Islanders. Bruins are 5th in the league tied with the Flames for GAA. At this point I would say you can look at these stats and know for a fact that the Bruins do not have a goaltending problem. As the matter of fact I would say that if it wasn't for the goaltending, they would probably be in last over all. This team needs to find some offence fast if they are going anywhere. It's getting embarrassing.

Look for yourself. />>>>> http://www.nhl.com/ice/standings.htm?type=con#&navid=nav-stn-conf

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsking. Show bruinsking's posts

Re: This proves it's not a goaltending problem.

In Response to This proves it's not a goaltending problem.:
    [QUOTE]  Here is an interesting stat I'm sure many have over looked. GF 88 - Tied in 3rd last in the league with the Canes and the Islanders. Bruins are 5th in the league tied with the Flames for GAA. At this point I would say you can look at these stats and know for a fact that the Bruins do not have a goaltending problem. As t he matter of fact I would say that if it wasn't for the goaltending, they would probably be in last over all. This team needs to find some offence fast if they are going anywhere. It's getting embarrassing.
    Posted by BeantownBDH[/QUOTE]

if you do not improve your team you go backwards are you listening chia