this team is bloody horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Re: this team is bloody horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

I've never seen such inconsistency!

Special teams are awful.

Lucuc looks uninterested since his new contract.

I guess it's too early to play a full 60 minutes.

I hope we don't have to watch this cr@p all year, this team is better then this...i think!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skaswatch. Show Skaswatch's posts

Re: this team is bloody horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Here's my ratings through 2 periods:

Hunwick: An absolute embarrasment on D

Boychuk: A Boston Bruin? Throwing a HIT? Say it ain't so! Should be playing more than Ference or Hunwick, ie., every other defensive shift

Lucic: Still counting his money in his head. Sleepwalking. A non-factor.

Savard: Our one and only game breaker, even though we're supposed to have at least two lines of "gamebreakers"

Every other forward: Nice shooting off the rush from the blueline. Assuming it makes it past the 2 Colorado defenders, Anderson has plenty of time to see it. Grow some balls, take the puck in and take a hit. For once.

Bitz: Uses his body so well to protect the puck. Bench Lucic for this guy right now.

Krejci, Ryder, Wheeler: Look absolutely lost out there. Non factors. Wheeler had one go in off his stick. Wow. He only scores by accident.

Bergeron: looks like he's out there by himself.

Recchi: floating around the perimiter. Yeah, he's old, so you can't expect much more crash and bang. Is doing what a 3rd line LW should do.

Kobasew: Playing his forechecking game, that's it.

Sturm: is he playing today?

Rask: looks like a kid. sloppy rebounds. obvious miscommunication with the D at some points. His last start for a couple of games.

Chara & Morris: ZZZZZZZZ, as is, sleeping Z's for both of them. Maybe we can set a record this afternoon for most pucks hopping over the blades of sticks. learn to catch a pass dudes.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

Krejci showing signs of his old brilliance.   Would help if he had some linemates.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MTLBRUINFAN. Show MTLBRUINFAN's posts

Wow this team is so frustrating...the pk and pp are terrible, they won't challenge for top spots with such bad speciality teams.

I always felt that Axlesson, Yelle, Hnidy, and Kess we were not properly replaced and its showing so far

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

They are definitly finding there way, but lets not lose faith

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

In Response to Re: this team is bloody horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Wow this team is so frustrating...the pk and pp are terrible, they won't challenge for top spots with such bad speciality teams. I always felt that Axlesson, Yelle, Hnidy, and Kess we were not properly replaced and its showing so far
    Posted by MTLBRUINFAN[/QUOTE]

I could not agree with you more! Don't expect much until this team figures out how to play for 60 full min.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from toasterovenhead. Show toasterovenhead's posts

they're too predictable right now.  How many times did colorado anticipate and cut off passes back to the Dmen up along the boards?  They're relying too much on  Chara and Morris on the powerplay, allowing the defenders to stay out high against them.  The forwards have to start taking the puck to the net and stop looking to make the pretty feed. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

We need a sniper go to guy.

I really miss the thrill.

Boychuk played awesome.

Sections
Shortcuts