this team is sh#$!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ButchStearns. Show ButchStearns's posts

Re: this team is sh#$!

yes they are consistantly inconsistant... Very upsetting for Boston fans.

Must be even more upsetting for Stephen Harris of the Boston Herald as he might have to write another "The Bruins are Back" article followed by a another retraction.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Not impressed at all so far this year.  Really only played one impressive game.  Thomas, Lucic, Krejci, Wheeler, Chara are all playing below average. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

What the...!!! This team has no PK... the other team just walks into the zone unchallenged every time. At even strength, we can't sustain any offense and we are giving up way too many odd-man rushes on the transition.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ButchStearns. Show ButchStearns's posts

Looks like the Bruins are missing Ward and Kessel more then the Bruins apologists thought.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

I think they miss Axelson and Yelle more than Chiarelli thought.. Our PK was pretty good with those guys.. now we can call our PK "toast" as it is getting burned on a nightly basis.. I think in three of the losses they have given up 6 goals on 9 powerplays... Good God!!!!

I am sorry but I think  that major player shuffle is needed.. Recchi just cant cut it as a regular anymore..maybe PP but that is it.. he has become a liability..Wheeler, Kobasew and even Ryder way too inconsistent...they should bring up Sobotka, Marchand and even Hamil .. We need some offense..and fast..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from allbearsportfun. Show allbearsportfun's posts

In Response to this team is sh#$!:
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by imafan

Agreed! I was hoping this would be the year to finally see the Cup but they wont make the playoffs at this rate. Inside I was hoping, on the outside, I am saying they wont make the playoffs and if they do, out in 4 in first round. I was once told that Bruins are not comitted to winning. I thought, well, maybe they are over that.  Wrong. same old team. One good year, 4 sucky years! Sick of waiting to see the Cup come to Boston. It is never going to happen!  I am sooooo angry with them right now. Waited all summer for this! I love hockey but this team, not so much right now!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 640Toronto. Show 640Toronto's posts

lol poor mike g jacobs what a pathetic apologist/spokesperson for the Jacobs regime

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJSell. Show JJSell's posts

Amen to that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bosoxin09. Show Bosoxin09's posts

Went to the game and half the fans were Bruins fans who were strong in their support of the team.  The team had no jump, no hitting, completely outplayed.  
    They looked awful especially Recchi, Sturm, LeFevbre, Ference, Hunwick, Boychuk, Morris and Thomas.  Savard and Wheeler played hard as did Bitz, Thornton and Begin.  Was shocked at how Bergeron has regressed.  Team is out of sync, looks like they missed the training period.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I have been telling people that the loss of Ward is bigger than Kessel...Warn was an anchor with Chara...he could shut down the other teams top lines, block shots, hit and move the puck...not to mention his leadership skills...the guy is badly needed...no way this would have happened with Ward back there...

The B's success last year started from their own end...they had the best core of D-men in the league in terms of transition play...sure they miss Kessels speed...but the B's won most of their games last year 2-1 3-2, not 5-4...

I miss you Ward...our team is not as good without you...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 640Toronto. Show 640Toronto's posts

lol mike g jacobs what a pathetic excuse for a fan

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

I would be happy with the trap style they played 2 seasons ago where they didn't allow as many goals, but with the way this team is playing now I don't think they could play that style either. It looks like they take some teams too lightly and will not put the effort needed to beat these teams. The Bruins have a target on their backs and every team wants to beat them, so it is very important they all play 100% all the time no matter who they play and everyone has to be on the same page which they are not right now. The Bruins do need a scorer and more speed in the lineup but in the cap era it very hard to make changes and trades are also difficult. We will see what PC and CJ can do to get the fire lit, these games will go by quick and they will keep falling behind if they don't do something soon. Right now the Sens and Sabres are much better than we are and that is not good and we are only 2 pts. ahead of the Habs who are bad but we are not too much better right now. JC promised a btter brand of hockey and I haven't seen much of it yet.

Sections
Shortcuts