This team needs a major move.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDecision. Show TheDecision's posts

Re: This team needs a major move.

In Response to This team needs a major move.:
    [QUOTE]Time to either fire Julien,or make a trade of a Krejci,Bergeron,Wheeler.
    Posted by juniorfalcons19[/QUOTE]

Time for you to just be quiet...this team is fine and trading Krejci/Bergeron/Wheeler is just stupid talk

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

I agree with TD be quiet trade bergy krejci our future crazy talk jr. it is only pre season. Once we are over seas things will settle to a roster team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TylerSeguin. Show TylerSeguin's posts

is it better to lose in preseason games or durung the regular season ????

Dont worry ..we'll be ready when the real season starts

Tyler

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I think it's time for a major move as well the Bruins should move their training camp from Wilmington to San Diego then everything will be fine.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

PANICCCCCC

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

The team is making a major move.  Right now they are flying across the Atlantic Ocean.  That's major.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

All they need to do is start scoring goals, with all this young talent someone has to have a scoring touch. No major moves just SCORE!!!!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

Seguin is not NHL ready. It seems obvious. He`s just a kid among men.  But his reputation is going to sell tickets. Money is stronger than reason in sport. I just hope that he will not be injured.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Fan-In-MD. Show Bruins-Fan-In-MD's posts

In Response to Re: This team needs a major move.:
    [QUOTE]Hey TylerSeguin....are you on the team?? Stop with the "we" nonsense. And if they will be ready, they'll fade like always
    Posted by jtassinarisoccer[/QUOTE]

jtassinariSOCCER
    SOCCER invalidates any comment you can make.  Go TROLL somewhere else.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

It's just pre-season apathy.  Krejci's line started to look good after the 1st period.  It's amazing what he can do when he's given a goal scorer.

Bergy and Caron never found their game.

Wheeler's skating game looked even stronger this year than in years past.  He looks like he's finally adjusting to that new weight.  Seguin's not an NHL center though.  Not even remotely close.  But he'll develop.

Bruins defense was scary, lol.  G2 looked like he was at the G3 with G4.  But, Skiball looked good.

TT looked ok.  No 80 footers got by him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

R E L A X   A L L   O F   Y O U !
    You are not Bruin fans, you seem like spoiled brats.

Take your pills, relax, and see you at play-off time. What is the sense of nit-picking from now until then?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanFromMontreal. Show BruinsFanFromMontreal's posts

the line up is fine.

I'm worried about the Claude Julien.   'MY OPINION': his stay is overdue.

we'll give the team 20-25 games... if still a .500 team.  CJ thank you for all you've done, and we need a proven winner.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Fan-In-MD. Show Bruins-Fan-In-MD's posts

[QUOTE]R E L A X   A L L   O F   Y O U ! You are not Bruin fans, you seem like spoiled brats. Take your pills, relax, and see you at play-off time. What is the sense of nit-picking from now until then?
    Posted by Wheatskins[/QUOTE]

Wheatforeskin:  I am a Bruins fan.  Live in the DC area and went to the preseason game vs the Capitals.  I have my tickets for the Bruins games here in October and December.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

the team is fine with juliens d system and rask manning the pipes the team will win enough 3-2 2-1 games to stay afloat to 91 and 16 get back  when them 2 are back the forward group is very good  right now relyinh on caron and seguin 2 of which should not even be on the team is asking alot

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]the line up is fine. I'm worried about the Claude Julien.   'MY OPINION': his stay is overdue. we'll give the team 20-25 games... if still a .500 team.  CJ thank you for all you've done, and we need a proven winner.
    Posted by BruinsFanFromMontreal[/QUOTE]

We will? How generous of us.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Fan-In-MD. Show Bruins-Fan-In-MD's posts

The lack of scoring definitely concerns me as well.  Yes, I know it is preseason, but when Reich and Marchand are the only ones who can score against the Capitals in DC, things are not so great.  However, Bergeron, Krejchi, Recchi, Horton, Seidenberg, nor Chara played.

I thought Matt Bartkowski played well on defense and had two assists.

Does he have any chance of making the team?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

When it comes to the pre-season, all you need to know is the chant that Bill Murray led in "Meatballs":

It just doesn't matter! It just doesn't matter! It just doesn't matter!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

The Bruins have a very good team as is right now.  Horton was a good acquisition and should help.  Alittle worried about the Dman, but the Bruins system seems to help the overall defense and you have1 of the best Dman in the league, Chara, and and Rask in net.

I think Seguin would be better to go back to junior for 1 year; but  I think Caron is ready.

Losing Savard hurts in the early going, but with the defensive style of the Bruins and Rask/Thomas in net and resurgent Bergeron, a healthy Lucic/Krecji and Chara, the Bruins should win their division and challenge for the conference.

I don't think they are cup bound yet, I like Washington to finally break thru this year.

PC has a lot of balls to juggle if a deal is needed, but you don't go nuts this early in the season until you see what you got and what injuries, if any, you run into.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]The lack of scoring definitely concerns me as well.  Yes, I know it is preseason, but when Reich and Marchand are the only ones who can score against the Capitals in DC, things are not so great.  However, Bergeron, Krejchi, Recchi, Horton, Seidenberg, nor Chara played. I thought Matt Bartkowski played well on defense and had two assists. Does he have any chance of making the team?
    Posted by Bruins-Fan-In-MD[/QUOTE]

Probably not, because Hunwick can't be sent to the AHL without going through waivers, and neither can McQuaid. I'd guess McQuaid starts the year in the press box, much as Boychuk did last season.

And it's not only because of the waiver situation, but it's best for Bartkowski that he go to Providence and play major minutes. He'll learn a lot more there than by sitting around in Boston.

As for the preaseason games, I know some fans can't help but panic, but I was at the game last night and I can attest that more than half of the guys had already mentally checked out. Not that that's at good thing, mind you, but it explains their misfiring, IMHO. They were very much out of sync. I think Krejci, Lucic and Horton are going to make a dynamic line, but they couldn't connect in that game. Krejci, usually so good, looked like he was a million miles away, especially in the first two periods (he was a bit better in the third).

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Falcon - There is an ignore button so yes, they can make you be quiet. Sure trade away a star to show that slow lazy play won't be tolerated. That worked wonders in the Thornton trade, didn't it?

Yes, the team has scoring problems. One that won't and can't be solved from a trade. Are you going to take on more salary - can't? Pry away a 30 goal scorer for a bag of nickels? And I'm pretty sure we traded away Wideman and a draft pick for a goal scorer.

Patience is a virtue. And one that the majority of Boston fans have 0 of. It's a young team and will be for a while, let it grow.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]Falcon - There is an ignore button so yes, they can make you be quiet. Sure trade away a star to show that slow lazy play won't be tolerated. That worked wonders in the Thornton trade, didn't it? Yes, the team has scoring problems. One that won't and can't be solved from a trade. Are you going to take on more salary - can't? Pry away a 30 goal scorer for a bag of nickels? And I'm pretty sure we traded away Wideman and a draft pick for a goal scorer. Patience is a virtue. And one that the majority of Boston fans have 0 of. It's a young team and will be for a while, let it grow.
    Posted by nrguy[/QUOTE]

The ignore button is a beautiful thing. Instant peace.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: This team needs a major move.:[QUOTE]When it comes to the pre-season, all you need to know is the chant that Bill Murray led in "Meatballs": It just doesn't matter! It just doesn't matter! It just doesn't matter! Posted by TryToBearIt[/QUOTE]

Ha this is a very calm TTB compared to last year very true movie seen.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

The problem with community boards is that you can lose track of who's on what side of what and how that affects consensus opinions - which, when you're not telling someone to shut up, is usually what you're talking about.

There a thread on here from last week about PC needing to have more faith in the rookies.  There are innumerable posts from people saying that they'd rather see rookies get their shots than bring back Ryder or Ference, Thornton or Wheeler etc..  Then you get something like this where the first wobble of a team that has basically spent the preseason to date evaluating rookies produces impatience for a big move.  I know most of the responses say hey, it's preseason.  It matters like a parental warning on rap CDs matters.  But I can see similar lines developing if the Bruins have another soft October - especially if Seguin has more bad games than good over the first 9.

Patience is an absolute value.  You have it or you don't.  You can't be patient...for now.  That doesn't mean that, having patiently waited for the information you need to make a decision, you can't then decide to send Seguin down.  Or Caron.  Or Bart. It just means that if you commit to rookies, you don't over-react to rookie mistakes and make disruptive decisions like firing the coach hastily and reactively.