This team will win game 5....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from badbs. Show badbs's posts

This team will win game 5....

....and I feel better about this team coming back to win the series than any Bruins team in 35 years.

Carolina has played unconscious and they're taking the Bruins by surprise because every move they make is working out for them. The Bruins have been on their heels but in game 5 they're going to attack hard and get their game back.

My money says that Bergeron plays a huge game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skelton42. Show Skelton42's posts

Re: This team will win game 5....

Only a foolhardy Hurricanes fan would make comments similar to, "...It's Over..." or "No way, 'Canes in 5."  The Bruins earned their top seed and remain a very dangerous team.

"Carolina has played unconscious..."  If by that you mean they are playing above their skill level, you would be mistaken.  Remember, 10 Hurricanes players have rings and only 2 Bruins players have rings (former 'Canes players).  So far, The Hurricanes are playing Playoff Hockey better than the Bruins.  However, I don't think it's far fetched to say we've yet to see a game in this series where BOTH teams showed up and played to their potential. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skelton42. Show Skelton42's posts

Credit where credit is due:  Boston played a complete game tonight.  Complete reversal.  Well done and well deserved win.

Of course, I was hoping for Carolina to close it out tonight, but not really surprised the B won.  I am surprised at how poorly the 'Canes played.  Guess the anticipation of both teams playing to their potential in the same game will have to wait for game 6.

Absolutely nothing good for Carolina to take from this game.  The best two highlights were the slash to Chara's ankle and the sucker punch to Aaron Ward.  Not really the type of highlights I was looking forward to.

Still, not a total waste of a day:  Saw the new Star Trek movie (worth going to) and have tickets to Game 6.

Again, WOW, the B really showed up tonight.  Good game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

[QUOTE]Credit where credit is due:  Boston played a complete game tonight.  Complete reversal.  Well done and well deserved win. Of course, I was hoping for Carolina to close it out tonight, but not really surprised the B won.  I am surprised at how poorly the 'Canes played.  Guess the anticipation of both teams playing to their potential in the same game will have to wait for game 6. Absolutely nothing good for Carolina to take from this game.  The best two highlights were the slash to Chara's ankle and the sucker punch to Aaron Ward.  Not really the type of highlights I was looking forward to. Still, not a total waste of a day:  Saw the new Star Trek movie (worth going to) and have tickets to Game 6. Again, WOW, the B really showed up tonight.  Good game.
    Posted by Skelton42[/QUOTE]

Nervous about tonight? C'mon, be truthful. You seem like one of the more level headed Canes fans. You should be in for one heck of a game........though I'm very confident it won't turn out the way you would like. Cool

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Only 2 Bruins with rings and they were canes?  Didnt know Thornton ever played for the Canes.  There are 2 Bruins with rings who played on the 2006 Canes team, but Thornton also has a ring with the Ducks.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

ITs almost time....Put the Osbourne in the stereo (why do the people at the garden insist on playing crazy train  so often , anyways?)...Get your yellow hand-towel out (that you were given if you went to games 1,2, or 5)...Pick up a 12 pack, get the guys over....AND LETS F-ING DO THIS....

Its 4.30, im so done working for the day

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GABees. Show GABees's posts

COME ON BOYS - one aggressive, hard-hitting, go nuts - kind of game and this series is ovah!  If the Canes lose this one at home, the sphincter tightens...

Sections
Shortcuts