Thomas Flubbed the OT goal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThePhantomGourmet. Show ThePhantomGourmet's posts

Thomas Flubbed the OT goal

Played a fine series, but Ward was better. But the fact remains that Timmy missed that routine save in OT.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: Thomas Flubbed the OT goal

The fact remains that if Thomas didn't keep the Bruins in the game by making some great saves in regulation...the game never gets to OT at all.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

The fact remains that if Thomas didn't keep the Bruins in the game by making some great saves in regulation...the game never gets to OT at all.
    Posted by ZILLAGOD

The BRUINS were more than on their heels right after carolina's second goal. At that point THOMAS kept the score from being 4 to 1. I never saw a replay on the game winner. I lost service a second after the winning goal when I put two empty Yeungling Lager bottles through my flatscreen. Any way, I read that the puck was airborne when batted in.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

where do you get yuengling around here

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

where do you get yuengling around here
    Posted by dkrejci46

HAHA, awesome question....Unfortunately, I remember Watchtower saying a couple months ago that he lived in Philly...

If you're desperate, the WIckiden Pub in Providence (my stomping grounds) does have Yuengling....In Boston, there is that place in Brighton/Allston (forget the name) that has TONS of beers...Im sure they'd have it...I feel like the word "sun" is in the name of the bar I am talking about (I also think its in Brighton)...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

sun-something grill ....something like that...Drawing a blank....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Oh my gawd! Thomas didn't prevent the rebound! I guess they made a huge mistake! Shouldn't have signed him! Who cares if he had fewer goals against than Ward or anyone else in the league! I must have been an idiota to think all that meant something!

Thanks, genius!!

I say we try to get rid of him somehow! Maybe start a rumor he has syphillis or something!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

HAHA, awesome question....Unfortunately, I remember Watchtower saying a couple months ago that he lived in Philly... If you're desperate, the WIckiden Pub in Providence (my stomping grounds) does have Yuengling....In Boston, there is that place in Brighton/Allston (forget the name) that has TONS of beers...Im sure they'd have it...I feel like the word "sun" is in the name of the bar I am talking about (I also think its in Brighton)...
    Posted by Drewski5

Funny how the grass is always greener on the other side.....I think Harpoon makes some great brews. As far as Yeungling goes, their lager is an old German recipe that has always been a good one. I believe Yeungling is the oldest brewery in America. I would compare their lager to your Harpoon ale, not as bitter. I live in northeastern PA, but routinely travel to philly to incite riots in the upper level and cheer for the BRUINS. P.S. It is brewed in Pottsville,PA.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

He did give up a god awful rebound that led to the goal and he did get extremely lucky in the opening moments of the third period when the puck hit the crossbar and rolled sideways across the goal line. That being said Game 7 would have been a blowout if it wasn't for Thomas. Which is sad because the Bruins barely showed up for that game at all.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThePhantomGourmet. Show ThePhantomGourmet's posts

Yak yak yak, blah blah blah.  Yes, all well and good all these fine baseball type arguments.

But Thomas still FLUBBED the OT goal.  That is fact.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Yak yak yak, blah blah blah.  Yes, all well and good all these fine baseball type arguments. But Thomas still FLUBBED the OT goal.  That is fact.
    Posted by ThePhantomGourmet

Please grow up. I prefer having discussions with people who have an adult mentality.

"Yak yak yak, blah blah blah." Sesame Street has more mature dialogue than this.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlackNGoldBlood. Show BlackNGoldBlood's posts

Please grow up. I prefer having discussions with people who have an adult mentality. "Yak yak yak, blah blah blah." Sesame Street has more mature dialogue than this.
    Posted by ZILLAGOD

But this is the mentality of modern day Habs fans who were once a dignified and cerebral people.  Nowadays they are about as inane, unproductive and irrelevant as their pathetic team.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

TT made a good save before Walker batted the puck out the air and had no chance to save that puck. Now that I know about all the injuries to the Bruins It is amazing they forced a 7th game and came that close to winning. The fans who love hockey and the Bruins will know they did their best under very difficult circumstances and injuries to try to advance, it was not TT's fault. The bruins with all the injuries would lose to the Pens and not make the finals anyway. So get off TT.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

TT made a good save before Walker batted the puck out the air and had no chance to save that puck. The fans who love hockey and the Bruins will know they did their best under very difficult circumstances and injuries to try to advance, it was not TT's fault. So get off TT.
    Posted by brunod

Amen! TT is a competative keeper not a flopper like Dafoe, Ranford or Grahame.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MTLBRUINFAN. Show MTLBRUINFAN's posts

I still think Timmy was a wee bit overpaid in this salary cap world of the NHL

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I still think Timmy was a wee bit overpaid in this salary cap world of the NHL
    Posted by MTLBRUINFAN

I think if the Bruins defensemen gave Thomas $100 for every time he bailed them out, Tim would be a billionaire by now.

Not trying to be tough on the D, but Hnidy , Ference , Ward and Montador are not skilled enough to move the puck out of the zone under intense pressure.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

I think if the Bruins defensemen gave Thomas $100 for every time he bailed them out, Tim would be a billionaire by now. Not trying to be tough on the D, but Hnidy , Ference , Ward and Montador are not skilled enough to move the puck out of the zone under intense pressure.
    Posted by ZILLAGOD

The D probably needs a bit of an upgrade.I like Ference but I don't think the B's will bring Hnidy,Ward and Montador back or at least not all 3 will be coming back.Hunwick looks good but he is still learning,I don't think he would have made that much of a difference.The team needs some tweaking not a major overhaul which when it comes to the Bruins is a major accomplishment. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Please find something new to post...pretty sure this one's been done before!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from codder72-1. Show codder72-1's posts

Please find something new to post...pretty sure this one's been done before!
    Posted by Nolakanookie

The dont comment on it you ignorant turd

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shadowcpt. Show Shadowcpt's posts

Yuengling is the oldest brewed beer in the states and a damn fine one at that. Now, regarding the last goal. The shot hit Thomas in the chest protector and before he had a chance to control the rebound Walker knocked in the rebound off of his body. Not Thomas's fault, but a good hustle play by a jerk.  I hope Tim enjoys a few cold Yuenglings over the summer. Go B's

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

Amen! TT is a competative keeper not a flopper like Dafoe, Ranford or Grahame.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

I mean, TT is the biggest flopper ever, he gets the job done, but if you say he isn't a flopper you aren't watching the game

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from omega33. Show omega33's posts

Yuengling is the oldest brewed beer in the states and a damn fine one at that. Now, regarding the last goal. The shot hit Thomas in the chest protector and before he had a chance to control the rebound Walker knocked in the rebound off of his body. Not Thomas's fault, but a good hustle play by a jerk.  I hope Tim enjoys a few cold Yuenglings over the summer. Go B's
    Posted by Shadowcpt

Thomas even said it was his fault which he rarely does so stop making excuses for him you apologist. Thomas choked on the big one in the biggest Bruins game in a decade.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from da-rivercharles. Show da-rivercharles's posts

Damn good beer is right. Going to hit Yeungling & Sammy Adams hard this summer to forget about the shock of this post season and prepare for a better one in 2009-10.   I like the progress I am seeing - I have faith. 

Hey Omega Fat, it's "choked," not "chocked."  I've seen the same misspelling under two or three pseudonyms several times.  Your lack of intelligence and pitiful spelling skills leads me to conclude that you reside in Montreal or Raleigh.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinisterg. Show sinisterg's posts

The pub in Allston is the Sunset Grill - great place.

http://www.allstonsfinest.com/

The blame must lie with the coach in this one, as good a job as he did in the regular season.  It took him too long to fire up the troops and to make adjustments to the 2-man Carolina forecheck.  By the time it was 3-1, it was all but over.  And yes, the injuries didn't help.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

The dont comment on it you ignorant turd
    Posted by codder72-1

Nice English!

Sections
Shortcuts