Thomas GAGS on it again!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoonieMcKutchins. Show BoonieMcKutchins's posts

Thomas GAGS on it again!

Amazing!

The Bruins work hard the whole 3rd period to get the lead and with less then 2 mins left Thomas gives up the lead and the flops like a fish in the OT and hands the Devils the game!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Thomas GAGS on it again!

No goalie in the world stops the 3rd goal as it deflected off a skate after a shot that was not even on net. bonerimaclutchin go back to your hab board.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from geraalt09. Show geraalt09's posts

Thomas GAGS on it again!

[Quote]No goalie in the world stops the 3rd goal as it deflected off a skate after a shot that was not even on net. bonerimaclutchin go back to your hab board.[/Quote]

Thomas choked again, another reason why he is and never will be an elite goaltender in the NHL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Thomas GAGS on it again!

Give me a break ! 3rd goal off the skate, now that was lucky !
    OT goal the defense must clear the puck. The Bruin players out numbered the Devils. Now that's not Thomas's fault .
    Anyways getting kind of tired having to read these negative posts from you Hab trolls.
    GO WATCH YOUR TEAM LOSE 5-1 !!!
    Where was Price ??? 9 goals in last two games.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from geraalt09. Show geraalt09's posts

Thomas GAGS on it again!

[Quote]Give me a break ! 3rd goal off the skate, now that was lucky !
    OT goal the defense must clear the puck. The Bruin players out numbered the Devils. Now that's not Thomas's fault .
    Anyways getting kind of tired having to read these negative posts from you Hab trolls.
    GO WATCH YOUR TEAM LOSE 5-1 !!!
    Where was Price ??? 9 goals in last two games.[/Quote]

Why do morons like you call people hab fans because they criticize the Bruins? Get a life you sound like a 9 year old fanboy.

The Bruins just choked a game away and your in tears because people are being "negative" go away you pansie.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cup2009. Show cup2009's posts

Thomas GAGS on it again!

ya i agree doesnt mean thy are habs fans, bruins are not far off, however people who they should not make any moves at the trade deadline, nothing major

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Thomas GAGS on it again!

geraalt09 ,
    why is it you show your face only when the Bruins lose ?
    You got nothing better to do . I post win or lose.
    Get a backbone !

FYI 80% of the critics when Bruins lose are Hab fans.
    So maybe you're not.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Thomas GAGS on it again!

Because they are spineless hab fans plain and simple. This point was huge and its a testiment to the play of Thomas when 3 goals in regulation is a terrible game. Sorry bonerclutcher Thomas already is a elite goaltender your just uneducated. But dont tell these anti Bruins fans that. It will hurt thier hab feelings.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Thomas GAGS on it again!

Lets see 4 goals on 30 shots a save percentage of .867. Do you think these are the stats of a goalie that played well?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

Thomas GAGS on it again!

You gag on your own *ick boonie

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Thomas GAGS on it again!

[Quote]Lets see 4 goals on 30 shots a save percentage of .867. Do you think these are the stats of a goalie that played well?[/Quote] No I think a
    .932 save % and a 2.15 G.A.A and a record of 21-5-5 is outstanding. You dont? translating to 1st in the NHL in save % and 4th in G.A.A. which includes Fernandez that does not play so his stats dont move. So of active goalies he is really third in G.A.A.. Name one goalie in the NHL that has not given up 4 goals in a game this year. There are none. Your just a anti-bruin and stuck in the ancient days of Orr. Go look even Cheevers had many four goal games as did Roy, Brodour, ect, ect. This was a nice comeback and a big point keeping the Bruins a double digit lead over the ENTIRE east.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

Thomas GAGS on it again!

Man, there is some duma$$es on this forum....bunch of band wagon dummies, go troll elsewhere

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beer-League-Goalie. Show Beer-League-Goalie's posts

Thomas GAGS on it again!

Goal given up in the dying minutes of regulation then a quick OT goal with Thomas was busy checking out the TD Banknorth rafters rather than looking at the puck.

Just another day at the office for Tim Thomas. The guy just ain't clutch.

And the true elite goalies have reached the 40-44 games played mark, not 31 GP.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Thomas GAGS on it again!

[Quote]
    Goal given up in the dying minutes of regulation then a quick OT goal with Thomas was busy checking out the TD Banknorth rafters rather than looking at the puck.

Just another day at the office for Tim Thomas. The guy just ain't clutch.

And the true elite goalies have reached the 40-44 games played mark, not 31 GP.
    [/Quote] How many has nephew Candy Gaycroft played 12? Elite goalies have elite stats and Thomas has them. Great move by coach C. J. not to wear out his goalie. Detroit platooned Hasek and Osgood until the playoffs last year and if I remember right they did not do to bad. your opinion is stupid when it comes to games played unless its around around 12 not 30 plus.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from epavao. Show epavao's posts

Thomas GAGS on it again!

many times the flopping works in his favour and many time it works against him - just like last night. Did't see the first goal but second two goal were all the result of his flopping and being out of position.

Sorry but in the big game I would take Fernandez any day of the week. He is also a much better puck handler and that is a big bonus for helping his defenseman out.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Thomas GAGS on it again!

Thomas is a an A-/A goalie in the NHL. If he was 10 years younger and that much more flexible, he'd be an A++ goalie. no

I dont think Thomas "flops" as much as people seem to suggest. I can see how people would get this impression because one of his weaknesses is when he is off his feet and scrambling around. Because bad things usually happen when he is in scamble mode, it seems like he "flops" more often than he does. Its like watching a Sox game. Doesnt it sometimes feel like whenever the Sox are generating some momentum, Jed Lowrie or Tek always seem to be up? Its the same phenomenon. Those incidents stick out in your mind more.

That being said, something was off last night. Thomas' balance was off, which to me made his flaws seem to really come out. In actuality, his poor balance last night is probably a function of the amount of game's hes played. His ability to stick with the puck and reflexes are elite, so when he is keeping his balance (and minimizing the amout of times when he is scrambling around) the positives FAR outweigh the afore mentioned negatives. That is why he's been an all-star the last 2 years.

He's a great goaltender, just needs some rest is all.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from canubthatdumb. Show canubthatdumb's posts

Thomas GAGS on it again!

[Quote]many times the flopping works in his favour and many time it works against him - just like last night. Did't see the first goal but second two goal were all the result of his flopping and being out of position.

Sorry but in the big game I would take Fernandez any day of the week. He is also a much better puck handler and that is a big bonus for helping his defenseman out.[/Quote] hahahahaha you seen the last 2 goals and they were Thomases fault? the third was deflected off a skate and there is not a goalie anywhere that stops that fluke goal. as far as the last goal Thomas only made 3 saves before they scored. The first goal deflected 3 times before going in. you did not watch the last two goals so why lie? Huge point 4 sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beer-League-Goalie. Show Beer-League-Goalie's posts

Thomas GAGS on it again!

Thomas chokes late in the 3rd once again. And the Bruins worked so hard coming back only to have it ruined by this AHL'er.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuck55. Show chuck55's posts

Thomas GAGS on it again!

you have to be kidding me, you are ragging on Thomas? He won the game the other night against Washington. Give us all a break!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from canubthatdumb. Show canubthatdumb's posts

Thomas GAGS on it again!

[Quote]Thomas chokes late in the 3rd once again. And the Bruins worked so hard coming back only to have it ruined by this AHL'er.[/Quote] Funny I had not heard that number one goalie in save % in the NHL got sent down. I guess beer aka ye_oldewinesock has some inside information. While watching the all star game he won again they mentioned him for the Vezina and now he has been sent to the AHL? Is there anyway you can be right beer? Or do you hate Thomas for making your nephew a backup with only 10 games played?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from janasie36. Show janasie36's posts

Thomas GAGS on it again!

Floppy to fool once again chokes in the big games and another softie special from TT in the OT.

Bruins will not get out of the first round with this flopping clown.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2009-2. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2009-2's posts

Thomas GAGS on it again!

How can you not blame TT when he lets a goal in from Center Ice in OT against the #1 competitor in the East. Classic Thomas.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from HABH8R. Show HABH8R's posts

Thomas GAGS on it again!

I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so. I wish he'd prove me wrong but it doesnt look like it.

A couple of soft goals in the playoffs can cost ya!

Trade deadline approaching and no playoff caliber goal tending....

it's a shame.

Sections
Shortcuts