Thomas gags under pressure yet again!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJtheJew. Show JJtheJew's posts

Thomas again proves he is a career backup and Finnish league "all-star" You could see the writing on the wall before it happend last night. Chubbins started getting nervous and flustered and reverted back to his flopping ways and cost the Bruins a point and gave NY 2 of thier own. Start Manny from now on.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dtvh1959. Show dtvh1959's posts

It won't be long so long as Manny continues his winning ways. Thomas is not the go to guy long term.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mailforce. Show mailforce's posts

This was a team loss all the way. Timmy has stolen many games when the team gets running ragged in front of him but not this time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from canubthatdumb. Show canubthatdumb's posts

We all know you failed to watch this game stupid. I guess the consecutive 5 on 3s Thomas stopped were bad for you? I guess being badly outplayed by the # one team in the east and yeilding a whopping 2 goals in 65 minutes to the # one team in points in the NHL is only mediocre. Then the entire third was played in the shooting gallery called the Bruins defensive zone. Then Thomas gives his team the chance to win in the shootout and out comes Axellson who has scored once in his whole career in shootouts and of course lightning didnt strike 2 times. Thomas single handedly gave his team a huge point on the road and you being a jew you would think you would like a stingy goaltender like Thomas who still leads the leauge in save % and is number 2 in g.a.a. to a goalie that has faced around 200 less shots. Only people who hate the Bruins or simply dont watch them could possibly blame the goalie last night. Sorry about Lucic seperating your favorite defensemans shoulder the other night jew aha ye_old_whiner aka name stealer. Watch the games or go to your hab board because to a real hockey fan your making yourself look stupid. This week i have watched Osgood, Fluery, miller, and Kolzig give up 6 goals in a game which is something Thomas has not done one time all year. Face it we have the best goalies right now and it makes you mad.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

The bruins quit playing for most of the 3rd period. They hung thomas out to dry. I don't care how good there defence is, when you play that much time in your own end your toast. They deserved to lose that game.That was the 3rd game in 4 nights, (all against top teams).OOPS .....I just gave the trolls something to work with.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from brianamoro. Show brianamoro's posts

why do you refer to thomas as fat? I've met him he is the opposite of that. Manny Fernandez is I believe a better goalie but not by a lot

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Great job catwhacker. Most of these trolls have such little hockey knowledge. I guess they have nothing better to do than litter this board with useless crap.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tommazz. Show Tommazz's posts

What game were you watch, Boston could not keep up in the third. Thomas was great as ussal

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mybruins. Show mybruins's posts

the guy that started this thread is a bozo - both his message and id - what a jerk

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sizzzlechest. Show Sizzzlechest's posts

[Quote]the guy that started this thread is a bozo - both his message and id - what a jerk[/Quote]

who you calling a bozo....mybruins WUSS?....Your Lucky your not beside me right now?...Its Punks like you Chiaidiot & Jacobs are catering too!....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Lets talk facts here. We win more often when MF plays. He will soon take the number one spot because he is better at playing the puck and controling rebounds. With Ference out MF will help the defence by playing the puck something TT does not do well.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoldOnBlack. Show GoldOnBlack's posts

Quite simply, the bruins gave up i nthe third. Maybe the winning streak got to them, but it wa sin no way Thomas' fault. Its a team sport, and they lost as a team. The forwards stopped putting the pressure and let the rangers into our zone. No one is calling Lunqvist a second string goalie and he let in the same number of regular time goals. Eaze up on the guy, we have a good tandem going.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoldOnBlack. Show GoldOnBlack's posts

orrthebest, you have a point about Fernandez being a better puck player than Thomas, but completly wrong about Fernandez' skill compared to Thomas. MF doesn't face the saem quality or quantity of shots, and makes half the number of game saving saves as Thomas. TT can win us a game, and has done so on many occasions during the past 2 seasons, MF i'm not so sure about. It's too early to make a judgment right now, but going with hstory i would be comfortable betting on Thomas.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

Don't you have any homework to do? Maybe clean your room?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from andre10056. Show andre10056's posts

Yeah. I bet you're really someone named "JJ" and you're really Jewish when you come here talking trash being the troll you are. Deliberately trying to cause a little anti-semitism, you miserable piece of garbage?

As for your message, Thomas played great as he has done consistently. The Bruins' overall strategy, on the other hand, was not so great. With the 2 to zero lead going into the third period, the Bruins went into "prevent defense" mode, dropped 4 players back in the box, and hoped to prevent defense their way into victory. As Bill Cowher said, the only thing the prevent defense prevents is it prevents you from winning. And so it did. Not Thomas' fault by any means.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

Hey Dumb Azz - Still living up to your name I see...

As for you "JJ", you're obviously a Canadiens fan interloper. Bye.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from steveolb4. Show steveolb4's posts

7-2-3 record
    .944 sv%
    1.78 GAA
    2 shutouts
    league leader in GAA and sv%

What else do you want from the guy? He's proven himself.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from steveolb4. Show steveolb4's posts

7-2-3 record
    .944 sv%
    1.78 GAA
    2 shutouts
    league leader in GAA and sv%

What else do you want from the guy? He's proven himself.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

How about a regular season victory against the Canadiens.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yanksstillsck. Show Yanksstillsck's posts

[Quote]How about a regular season victory against the Canadiens.[/Quote]

How about that A$$ kicking we handed them last Thursday you stiff! Coming off and OT win in Chicago when the Habs were already in bed in Boston...Tell me you didn't forget already you choke artist