Thomas missing, Courchaine called up?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from elosias. Show elosias's posts

Thomas missing, Courchaine called up?

I'm sure it's nothing, but I saw that Thomas (who is usually in th eoptional skates I think) did not skate today.  And then I saw that we called up Courchaine. 

It's nothing right?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Thomas missing, Courchaine called up?

http://www.stanleycupofchowder.com/2009/4/24/851603/bruins-call-up-adam-courchaine

Target practice. "I wouldn't read too much into this call up. I think Claude Julien was just giving Tim Thomas the day off."

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsoxfan63. Show nhsoxfan63's posts

Thomas has a sinus infection. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Oh SH*****T -- sinus infection is B A D  !! Seriously! Those aren't a joke. It's not like having a cold or something.

Where is this news? I believe you but need to read it myself...

I don't think Timmy' s out. But hypothetically, if he were, I'd sooner go with Rask at this point than Manny, though I have full respect for how much Manny did for us this year.

Manny is definitely more rusty than Rask right now.

Moreover, there are many games remaining, and the possibility of having to have someone else in nets for a game or two is not far-fetched. I'm not superstitious, so I can declare things like this, by the way.

In any case, I guess I'm just curious as to who agrees with this, and I didn't feel like bringing attention to myself by posting a new thread :)

ps. the BOLD writing is for me - my eyes are hurting from hours of grading and I can't really see all that well right now!