Thomas probable starter tonight.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from woodtick7. Show woodtick7's posts

Thomas probable starter tonight.

Just read on rotoworld.com that Thomas is the probable starter tonight. Please tell me no its a misprint.  The sooner they can find someone to take him a and his contract off are hands they better off we will be. He is a aging goalie who is technically useless and relys on his reflexes to make saves that should be routine.

He kicks out rebounds when they should be directed to the corner. If he wasn't on such a defensive minded team his numbers would soar to below a 900 save percentage. The time will run out regarding his market value as he gets older.

Why not package him and some 2nd round picks for some scoring help. They could easily get Biron or Roloson for a mid range dpick to back up Rask.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: Thomas probable starter tonight.

If Thomas starts tonight then the Bruins will loose.  Against a team with skills like the caps that wil make hime move from one side to the other especially on the power play...forget it!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Thomas gives the Bruins the best chance against good teams. Look at the San Jose game for proof. That was by far the best game by a Bruins goalie this year!!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

Isn't that because only TT plays against the good teams?  I thought I read that somewhere on here! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

I don't think it matters who starts tonight, whoever gets the nod will be the sacraficial goalie. Our only hope is that Joe Theodore has an off night, really off, and he generally does not against the B's.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marc627. Show Marc627's posts

omg thomas is under .500 how does he give us a better chance all he does is flop around the net and if were lucky the puck hits him.. seriously this guy is a bumm GET OUTA BOSTON TT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Fan-In-MD. Show Bruins-Fan-In-MD's posts

Game Day: Capitals vs. Bruins

Tuesday, 02.02.2010 / 9:57 AM / Bish's Blog
    By John Bishop  - BostonBruins.com
    12:21 p.m.
    Thomas
    Tim Thomas was the first goalie to leave the ice this morning and should be in goal when the Bruins take on the Washington Capitals tonight.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Sorry but the list of bums includes Wideman, the entire offnse, and coach Julie Ann, both goalies have good numbers, while the offense is dead last in the NHL!!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Let's hope that they keep the shots from the outside but i am not confident at all when Thomas is in the net.  If it is not the case TT could well be pulled out of the game ONCE AGAIN this year!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuckNakie. Show BuckNakie's posts

well Rask is 0-4 in relief of TT will it be 0-5 after tonight...

Sections
Shortcuts