Thomas sets Bruins Record.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Thomas sets Bruins Record.....

First goalie in franchise history to start 7-0-0. Congrats to the tank......another great addition to his impressive resume.

Here's hoping he stays healthy for the rest of the season. Who knows what he might accomplish.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: Thomas sets Bruins Record.....

Let's also hope that «The Five-hole goals festival» won't be back this year!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Blackmale. Show Blackmale's posts

Forget winning the Vezina- if Thomas can keep it up, he might just be the MVP...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

congrats Thomas, this guy is like the Rodney Dangerfield of hockey.  couldn't happen to a better person or a harder worker.  Can't wait for when he finally loses a game and all the doubters say "i told you he svcks" meanwhile he's 10-1.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Well deserved. Congrats Tank!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Congrats Tank :) You passed Thompson, now here's wishing you well and hoping you can catch Hainsworth and/or Fuhr.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Where's SoxFanInIL???

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

What a run. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from north1234. Show north1234's posts

tank is my guy...just love the effert this guy shows ...only one idiot on here that has a smart remark about the five hole....go cheer for the habs  thats where people like you belong...great job tank and thank you mr. jacob for rewarding a guy that plays the game not for money but for his love of the game....just great shot of him tonight smiling and having a good time while the play is going up ice...priceless....just a feel good classy individual

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Good for you if you are in love with TT but it's not because you don't agree with me that you have to call me an idiot.  It is only a fact that last year he was giving up five-hole goals after five hole goals.  Obviously you need to watch the games to be able to see it.  I did not say anything about his play this year i just said that as long as he avoids giving up those kinds of goals he will be fine.

Still don't get too excited by what he does in october and november.  Personnaly I want to see the Bruins win in the playoffs.  I don't care if we have a MVP player in the regular season if we get knock out of the playoffs in the first round.  Only a looser mentality is satisfied with winning in the regular season.  What we really need is a cup and we have been waiting for too long!!

PS: You are the one cheering for the habs because look at TT stats vs the Habs!!

In Response to Re: Thomas sets Bruins Record.....:
    tank is my guy...just love the effert this guy shows ...only one idiot on here that has a smart remark about the five hole....go cheer for the habs  thats where people like you belong...great job tank and thank you mr. jacob for rewarding a guy that plays the game not for money but for his love of the game....just great shot of him tonight smiling and having a good time while the play is going up ice...priceless....just a feel good classy individual
    Posted by north1234

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsfaninCanada. Show BruinsfaninCanada's posts

good on Thomas, he seems to be a real nice guy as well. I also hope tho that Rask gets playing time, I think we have two top notch goalies, the envy of many teams.  And children...... no infighting lol, remember it's a long season. I just hope we kill the HABS every game this year. Yes I hate them.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

Thomas, all Bruins fans thank you for peeking at the right time! Now Chiarelli has to show us what he's really made of. Trade Thomas for a top 3  D-man and
    solve all of the Bruins' problems at one time. Package Thomas with Ryder and/or
    Wheely and get the offensive D that we so sorely lack while at the same time
    eliminate the salary cap issues.  The window of opportunity is now open.
    Pull the trigger !   The Bruins will win the cup if you do !

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Thomas, all Bruins fans thank you for peeking at the right time! Now Chiarelli has to show us what he's really made of. Trade Thomas for a top 3  D-man and solve all of the Bruins' problems at one time. Package Thomas with Ryder and/or Wheely and get the offensive D that we so sorely lack while at the same time eliminate the salary cap issues.  The window of opportunity is now open. Pull the trigger !   The Bruins will win the cup if you do !
    Posted by BobbyOrrAlumni

Not sure we are "sorely lacking" an offensive Dman, there are plenty of forwards on this team that can score goals, and when S&S return, offensive production should improve.  Plus, a truly offensive Dman doesn't really fit into Julien's style.  Oh, and TT isn't going anywhere.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Good for you if you are in love with TT but it's not because you don't agree with me that you have to call me an idiot.  It is only a fact that last year he was giving up five-hole goals after five hole goals.  Obviously you need to watch the games to be able to see it.  I did not say anything about his play this year i just said that as long as he avoids giving up those kinds of goals he will be fine. Still don't get too excited by what he does in october and november.  Personnaly I want to see the Bruins win in the playoffs.  I don't care if we have a MVP player in the regular season if we get knock out of the playoffs in the first round.  Only a looser mentality is satisfied with winning in the regular season.  What we really need is a cup and we have been waiting for too long!! PS: You are the one cheering for the habs because look at TT stats vs the Habs!! In Response to Re: Thomas sets Bruins Record..... :
    Posted by lucaooo

Wow, you are a miserable human.  The guy starts out the season with seven straight wins, and all you can talk about is last season and some poorly played pucks.  If you aren't very excited for Thomas and the Bruins right now, I can only come up with two reasons:

1.  You are a fan of a different team.

2.  Your love for Tuukka Rask runs deeper than fan/player.

Which is it?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Thomas, all Bruins fans thank you for peeking at the right time! Now Chiarelli has to show us what he's really made of. Trade Thomas for a top 3  D-man and solve all of the Bruins' problems at one time. Package Thomas with Ryder and/or Wheely and get the offensive D that we so sorely lack while at the same time eliminate the salary cap issues.  The window of opportunity is now open. Pull the trigger !   The Bruins will win the cup if you do !
    Posted by BobbyOrrAlumni

There might be a slight problem in goaltending.  Who's going to play when Rask rests?  Dalton?  Ryabchikov? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Everyone in here knows that i prefer Rask because his technical skills are better.  Thomas even said he has tried to copy Tukka's style this year. 

That being said if you had read all of my posts this year you would see that i gave TT a lot of credit and he fully deserves it.  I am the first one to say that he deserves to start the games right now.  I am just amaze to see all the peeps who are looking at the stats right now...same people who where not looking at Tukka stats last year.

In the end they both failed to help their team pass the second round.  The playoffs are the real season and a lot of things can happen before we get there.

Another fact: TT will be with the Bs max 4 years.  Rask will be with the Bruins at least 10 years.  Like someone else said if you want to trade him...now would be the time!

In Response to Re: Thomas sets Bruins Record..... : Wow, you are a miserable human.  The guy starts out the season with seven straight wins, and all you can talk about is last season and some poorly played pucks.  If you aren't very excited for Thomas and the Bruins right now, I can only come up with two reasons: 1.  You are a fan of a different team. 2.  Your love for Tuukka Rask runs deeper than fan/player. Which is it?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Everyone in here knows that i prefer Rask because his technical skills are better.  Thomas even said he has tried to copy Tukka's style this year.  That being said if you had read all of my posts this year you would see that i gave TT a lot of credit and he fully deserves it.  I am the first one to say that he deserves to start the games right now.  I am just amaze to see all the peeps who are looking at the stats right now...same people who where not looking at Tukka stats last year. In the end they both failed to help their team pass the second round.  The playoffs are the real season and a lot of things can happen before we get there. Another fact: TT will be with the Bs max 4 years.  Rask will be with the Bruins at least 10 years.  Like someone else said if you want to trade him...now would be the time!   In Response to Re: Thomas sets Bruins Record..... :
    Posted by lucaooo

NAS called you a "miserable human". I can't tell you how funny I find that! lol

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

timmy will win the veizna and leagus mvp you'll see and i think this is bostons year for the cup remember last years play offs loss was rasks fault. but biggest losers gose to ye old winesocker and everyones on the icemantiz boards

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

In all fairness, TT didnt play that horribly last year. Ya it wasnt as good as his vezina year, but the team just wasnt scoring goals and its alot to ask of a goalie to give up 0-1 goals a game.....in order to win the game. Everyone blamed the goalies last year....Our offense was atrocious....So this year, we have a healthy TT and the offense is clicking. Looks like the season of two years ago for the B's.
    On another note. Im actually sad to see Sturm will be back. He has more trouble than anyone putting the puck in the net. He has speed, but he struggles to score. I know Wheels only has one, but he has youth and speed. Id rather lose Ryder or Sturm, IF the I had the choice. I know Sturms situation though. I know they arent gonna score every night, thats just hockey.
    Its good to see everyone is pitching in. Savard always makes the team better, but I really like the mix of players they have here. Seguin and Caron are actually scoring on a regular basis and now after last night Marchand and Wheels gets their first.....Marchand has impressed me. I know many of you dont like him, but he brings speed and he's a pest to the other teams...and he actually gets quite a few chances to score. It was just a matter of time.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

When people feel like insulting others it is because deep inside they are frustrated at themselves for not being able to come up with a a good argument.  Time will tell who is right and who is wrong.  In a salary cap situation you have to trade a player  who has a big contract when he has a value.  It's all about timming and i see that a lot of peeps in here believe that a trade in the NHL can be done the same way as it is done on the PS3.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

What is Timmy supposed to say, Rask blows so he doesnt pay any attention to his game?  Come on.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

When people feel like insulting others it is because deep inside they are frustrated at themselves for not being able to come up with a a good argument.  Time will tell who is right and who is wrong.  In a salary cap situation you have to trade a player  who has a big contract when he has a value.  .
    Posted by lucaooo

Interesting. I guess Crosby should be traded any day now. Wonder why Chicago didn't trade Toews and Kane to get under the cap?
       TT's contract does not even rank him in the top 10 NHL goalies, so all the talk about his HUGE contract, is a load of krap.
    I will give you a little bit of credit lucaooo. You are about the only TT basher, that has had the class to acknowledge, albeit grudgingly, TT's amazing start.
    Now if you could do it without taking a few shots at him at the same time, that would be niceWink

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

I'm a Bruin's fan in Montreal ! I see the hard decisions the Montreal GM makes to better the team. Halak to St. Louis was not an easy decision but necessary.
    Thomas for a top 3 D-man is necessary for Boston to go far this year.
    Last year Seidenberg got injured and Boston fell apart against Philadelphia.
    We need a young D-man that can play 20 to 25 minutes per game and quarterback the powerplay .  We've been looking for this since Bourque left for
    Colorado !  Let go Chiarelli ! Pull the trigger and separate yourself from the
    rest of the GM pack !  Trust your instincts.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rush2112err. Show rush2112err's posts

timmy will win the veizna and leagus mvp you'll see and i think this is bostons year for the cup remember last years play offs loss was rasks fault. but biggest losers gose to ye old winesocker and everyones on the icemantiz boards
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts

too bad those morons hide out on their stoopid board and don't post their nonsense anymore. would luv to here what they have to say about the best goaler in hockey today.

Sections
Shortcuts