Thomas the Goat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJJustSell. Show JJJustSell's posts

Thomas the Goat

Another 5 hole beauty

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Thomas the Goat

Hartnell deserved a penalty a few seconds earlier but TT couldn't let the no-call go.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJJustSell. Show JJJustSell's posts

yes that was a penalty...but the fool should have waited until play went up ice to harm him and not leave the net to harm him as the player is shooting on the net...just a complete fool

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

....ummm that was a bad goal, but not exactly a 5 hole.

TT was distracted by Hartnell and giving him a touch.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

it's called "compete"... he's a competetive guy and his emotion cost our team this time.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

ANYONE defending Thomas is an IDIOT. The guy is just an absolute MORON who made one of the dumbest plays I've ever seen. He's lucky it's a new decade because that would have been the number one most dumb play in the decade if it were 2009. I am sick of this fool and wish him GONE. TOOOO MUCH.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Too bad the rest of the team has no emotion! I can't beleive they are flat in a game like this. 

Hartnell is a DB

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Hey fireballer... TT saved us on several breakaways now

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJJustSell. Show JJJustSell's posts

this bonehead play is only second to Buckner's error is boston sports history

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

First: 7/13/2006
    Last: 1/1/2010
    ANYONE defending Thomas is an IDIOT. The guy is just an absolute MORON who made one of the dumbest plays I've ever seen. He's lucky it's a new decade because that would have been the number one most dumb play in the decade if it were 2009. I am sick of this fool and wish him GONE. TOOOO MUCH.

One of dumbest plays you have ever seen??? Welcome..the sport needs new fans like you.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

Thomas was very stupid doing that... and I've been an ardent Thomas supporter around here for a long time.

My biggest problem is how stupid the B's are playing. They know the ice is terrible, but keep trying fancy passes instead of shooting. And Chara, between the legs? On THIS ice? Stupid!

And yeah, Thomas is keeping it 1-0, but if he wasn't so self-served, it would be 0-0

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinscam. Show bruinscam's posts

winter classic ..its too bad the bruins are one of the teams..can't score ''and they stink

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marcus1973. Show Marcus1973's posts

Bruins win. What a save by Thomas in Overtime.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Who's the goat now!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GABees. Show GABees's posts

JJJustSell :    You need to get in another hockey forum... You're act is old. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

FIRST STAR...nuff said

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

Yes, he gave up a stupid goal but for the rest of the game he was very solid.
    Who has never taken stupid penalty?  it`s not like a 5 hole.
    Please folks,,, a little of  discernment

Bravo!! Timmy , I want to see more character games like that.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

Bergy, Sturm, Rechhi, and Morris bail their goalie out like real teammates!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

1st star of the game. named to the USA Olympic team, wins the game 2-1 enough said.

"He's lucky it's a new decade because that would have been the number one most dumb play in the decade if it were 2009"

If that's the dumbest play you have seen then I suggest you stop playing with your action figure toys and start watching a game or two.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuschBound. Show BuschBound's posts

JJJJJerkoff!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

I can see the same attitude is here that is on the RS and Pats forum. I guess all NE fans of the locals are all the same "What have you done for me lately types".

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

Fireballer58 put down the crack pipe and watch the hightlights of TT saving the game in ot.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJJustSell. Show JJJustSell's posts

danny boy this of for you Thomas Thomas Thomas Thomas. Though I do agree that both Ryder and Wheeler were invisable yet again today and they could have played with a little fire up their butts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

TT is a Veznia winner. Rask is a rookie. Anybody who wants TT gone is not very smart. There are too many sophmore goalies out there this year stumbling. You would NEVER put a rookie goalie into the hot seat when you have a Veznia goalie on your squad. Was it TT that lost the playoffs last year ?  NO. So, BACK OFF. Good thing TT is a Bruin. !!!!   Go. Bruins Go.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

I love the fireyness off TT and his agression but you need to pick a better time than that to let loose, he knows that. Yes it was an obvious sore thumb in the game. Good news is TT and the rest of the team did not let any others by and did what needed to be done to win. So congrats on a fun 2 points.

Hope you all enjoyed this unique event in our home town.    ....although I admit, it was kind of nice seeing TT knock down Hartnell AND get the W.