Thomas the olympian saves the game.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marcus1973. Show Marcus1973's posts

Thomas the olympian saves the game.

What a save by Thomas in overtime. He won the  game for the Bruins today that is for sure.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

Re: Thomas the olympian saves the game.

Well I wouldn't say he won it. He screwed it up on the first goal and then he made up for it in overtime.. so he didn't win it for them. The late offense (which had been anemic all day) won it for them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marcus1973. Show Marcus1973's posts

My goodness he makes one bad play and the rest of them were very good and some of you only look at that one bad play.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJJustSell. Show JJJustSell's posts

One bad play....he has cost them about 10 pts this season on bad plays. Do we need to go back re-cap some of those 5 hole goals?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

TT delivered when it mattered the most

GR8 4th by Bruins.

The WRecking ballll!!!!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuschBound. Show BuschBound's posts

It was TT's day from the beginning unknowingly to be named to the USA team,,,it was his to win or lose and yes the offense came through to HELP him out unlike what JJJJJerkoff thinks of him...deal with it doosh!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

"the officials let the Bruins score in OT with 8 guys on the ice"

You watch the last Bruins Flyers game?  Talk about bad calls.

And they ignored an obvious delay of game call when the Flyers iced the puck after the whistle on that penalty.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Buschbound, very deep analysis!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

You guys will really find any reason you can to complain won't you? All game I listened to you cry about Thomas on this forum and you can't even admit he saved the day on numerous breakaways. I heard the whining about no offense and horrible power play... yet it was a late PP goal and then an overtime winner which earned us the 2 points.