Thomas

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Thomas

Flopping around like a fish once more

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Re: Thomas

Where's Tuukka???????  Mr Vezina is finished.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I can't stand him anymore!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

What the heck was he doing on the first goal???

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

This team is done... confused, lost, a deer in headlights... finished.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

If they want to make the the playoffs they have to stop putting TT in the net.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

He gives this offence challenged team no chance to win 75% of the time and Julien still plays him. What the??????

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Hey guys...i think TT is not ready for the NHL yet...give him another 10 years!!  It is amazing that the Bruins finished 1st last year with such a bad goalie. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Shows you how good their D was last year. Hnidy and Ward might not have been big O threats but they were what the doctor ordered as far as keeping the B's ahead.
    TT was never and will never be a #1 goalie.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

In Response to Re: Thomas:
    Posted by lucaooo

in the words of JIM MORA, "PLAYOFFS!!! PLAYOFFS!!! PLAYOFFS!!! R U KIDDING ME??? I JUST HOPE WE CAN WIN A GAME!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Rask in the net see the Bruins play better now!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from boss23. Show boss23's posts

In Response to Re: Thomas:
    Posted by lucaooo

100% bang on! The big fat contract he received was so wrong!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Did any of you sound off last game, when young Rask horribly mishandled the puck that directly led to the Montreal 3rd goal? I am not saying Thomas played well that first period... he has had too many lapses this year. Every goalie makes mistakes and this is the only position that has been relatively consistent all year. The numbers there don't lie!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from montecristo. Show montecristo's posts

What a bunch of idiots posting on this board. Sorry Tim, you'll get no respect from these fantasy hockey owners. Hang in there bud.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Pretty sure this post has been done before, yeah those were all Tim's fault, please post something new.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Go back to the showers with TT because you must sleep with him to protect him that much!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Funny how the Bruins started to play much better with Rask in the net!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

POOR TT and his smoked lens fans.......

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

TT fans are delusionnal.  They play video games and think real life is the same!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Typical...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Last time I knew it was a team game.  Thomas is not the issue.  That said Rask is does have a way to give the Bruins more of chance to head man the puck.  

2010-11 on the mind!  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

It's a team game but when your goalie can't make crucial (positional) saves it takes the wind out of their sails time after time. What is the B's record when Rask starts vs TT? Right there is your answer........

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Explain one thing.  During the same night Thomas in net for one period = 3 goals allowed.  Rask in net for 2 periods = 0 goals allowed and the Bruins almost finishing a comeback.  Put it anyway you want.  It is either Thomas s-u-c-k-s...either the team does not have any confidence when he is in the net.  Personnally i think it is a bit of both!!   I hope this is the last time we see TT start a game in a Bruins uniform!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from woodtick7. Show woodtick7's posts

If only the chubmiester Thomas had rebound control.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

TT was not on his game tonight and the team kinda sorta rallied in front of Rask.. but the end result remains the same.. No W.. and No pts.. 1 less opportunity to move up and take advantage of their games in hand.. At this juncture they are only playing for contracts next year and with any luck, it will be on someone elses team.. I'd rather see the Providence team up here and watch them instead of these over paid panzies...   Just wondering what.. ( if anything) these guys will bring against the Pens on Thursday.. Not expecting much but hope they do the 'right thing' and even things up...