THRU 2 PERIODS... TOTALLY DISSAPOINTED!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from miksor. Show miksor's posts

THRU 2 PERIODS... TOTALLY DISSAPOINTED!

This was supposed to be THE GAME! Instead we had one fight with Cooke, and another "fight" with Chara who looks like a clumsy giraffe on rollerblades.

I can handle the losing but when you are being TOTALLY OUTPLAYED, OUT HUSTELED, & OUT MUSCLED during THE GAME I cannot accept that.

Really really disgusted. The Bruins had a real chance to show the fans something tonight and they are showing just how heartless and nonchalant they really are.

FAIL.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: THRU 2 PERIODS... TOTALLY DISSAPOINTED!

I started a thread here that if the Bruins don't seek revenge they will not make the playoffs.
    Proof , period 1 and 2. No emotion, no jump , even Chara tries to wake these guys up and still nothing.
    Even if they do make it because the teams below them su_ck also , do they deserve it ? The way they are playying I'm very very embarrassed .
    The fans in attendance cannot believe their eyes.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Not good.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

I'll Say it for the 500th time--- IT IS THE COACH AND THE SYSTEM THAT HAS MADE THIS TEAM PASSIVE AND UNINSPIRED.  The player are handcuffed by CJ and his Defense 1st, retreat back behind their own net passes from defense to defense and the dump and chase on offense.  Their Powerplay is stagnent and always along the outside murking along the boards.

SOMEONE PLEASE HIT CROSBY--JUST ONCE!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

They look like a team that doesn't believe in the personel they have.  And to be honest, I dunno if I would either.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

can't disagree with any of this!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Laying a complete egg in the biggest game of the year.

A 10-second fight wasn't supposed to be the highlight of the game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from norwoodmustang. Show norwoodmustang's posts

They were WORSE in the third period!!!!!

#@@#@$@##$%$