Thursday Night Should be Fans Protest the Bruins and The NHL Throw Things on the Ice

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

Thursday Night Should be Fans Protest the Bruins and The NHL Throw Things on the Ice

Bring batteries anything to litter the ice show the bruins and the nhl we are not happy here in boston and are sick of it. The bruins never play hard for 60 mins and the league is a total joke with how it chooses to punish and not punish players for cheapshots. With campbell and bettman to be in the house for that night I hope the fans of Boston step up and make a statment since our team is capable of makeing one on the ice this season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

Re: Thursday Night Should be Fans Protest the Bruins and The NHL Throw Things on the Ice

Bad idea !  Simply stated.. A Really Bad Idea !  You can think whatever you want but throwing things on the ice will never be a good idea..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

Re: Thursday Night Should be Fans Protest the Bruins and The NHL Throw Things on the Ice

I have done it manny times and never been caught.............

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

You sir.. are an a s s  ! Doesn't matter if you have or haven't been caught.  Don't sit anywhere near me when you attempt that stupid stunt.. I am a true Bruins fan and do not like what I see on the ice and the way the NHL powers to be are addressing issues but at no time is it appropriate to throw things onto the ice,.. be very grateful that you don't sit near me during a game ..VERY grateful !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Simply put: a complete lack of taste and tact.  There is a fine line between funny (throwing glasses on the ice after a bad call, or hats on the ice after a hat trick) but throwing "batteries" or other stuff just shows a complete level of immaturity; what are you like 13. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

Stick a battery up your  wazoo dude..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Throw pink slips at PC, Neely, CJ, Ryder, TT, Wideman and anyone who looks like Wideman!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

The only thing I hope you guys throw are hats. Even though the Bruins are chasing the Habs for a playoff spot, and even though a loss would be more beneficial to the Canadiens than a B's win (especially if we don't win at MSG tonight), I STILL want to see the Bruins take the Pens on Thursday.

But firing crap on the ice....that's never cool, and wouldn't accomplish anything except make the entire Bruins fanbase look like morons. You know how this works: it's the same way with those dopes who boo the Star-Spangled Banner make the Montreal fanbase look--guilty by association, even if the number of non-morons vastly outnumber the idiots.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

no go out win the game..that is most important.....challenge cooke take off helmet gloves drop stick and see what he does if he doesnt do the same the whole world will no he is yellow..do it the right way...2 wrongs dont make a right..boston is classy...no cheap shots

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

MILANlucic17[/QUOTE]

Milan Can I throw my mother in law on the ice ???

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2010

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

The Boston Fans at the game, I have seen them do it many times watching this team for years, need to go in there from start to finish cheer on the bs players loudly, and boo the penguins every time they get the puck, regardless of the score guys,,dont leave that rink until you have lost your voice.C'mon the Bs fans are the best in the world and your players need to know your behind them all the way.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from flave36. Show flave36's posts

In Response to Re: Thursday Night Should be Fans Protest the Bruins and The NHL Throw Things on the Ice:
    I have done it manny times and never been caught.............
    Posted by MILANlucic17

That's awesome, definitely something we want our younger fans to see and emulate as they get older, we'll be right up there with he great fans of Philly. How about we wait outside the TD garden and right before they shut the lights off ring the door bell and run away. Or even better light a bag of dog crap outside Campbell's luxury box, make a whole night of it whatd ya say? Bring your sling shot and overalls.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

This isn't the old Boston Garden, its quite possible the quietest arena in the NHL. So, why don't we let Colin or Cooke hear it every time we see them.

True Story: At the leafs game last week, I was at my season seats and a guy was in front of me intently reading a book, I think it was, War and Peace, it was massive. A 20 something girl in a B's t-shirt  stands up to cheer and he politely asks her to sit down. She looks at him like he is out of his mind. She cheers again 10 minutes later and the guy gets the usher. The Usher says she is fine. So, this guy goes and find s the ushers boss in the non-beige vests and has her thrown out.

I am sick of the politically correct, saturday matinees and the NEW garden.

Somebody please do something creative to get the attention of the NHL this thursday. All eyes will be on this game!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

You guys can keep playing the claude and passive peaty line of being calm. If this team doesn't show up thursday night and shows some heart I hope the ice is littered. Just because the bruins and managment has no fight doesn't mean the fans have to be gutless like the team.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

I hope this thread is a joke. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

FWIW- Throwing crap on the ice will only cause the Pens to go on the PP! Remember there's that rule people. The home team will be assessed a team penalty for throwing debris.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

If we are getting beat late in the game who cares about a pennalty

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from blydon75. Show blydon75's posts

probably the most ridiculous post all year.  grow up....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In Response to Re: Thursday Night Should be Fans Protest the Bruins and The NHL Throw Things on the Ice:
     MILANlucic17
    Milan Can I throw my mother in law on the ice ??? Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2010
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Depends.  How's her one-timer?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Just because the bruins and managment has no fight doesn't mean the fans have to be gutless like the team.
    Posted by MILANlucic17

You think sitting in your anonymous seat in a huge crowd and lobbing stuff that could cause injuries to any of the players makes you something other than gutless?  Throwing a tantrum because you don't like the way the team has played is something other than the actions of an overgrown baby?  But then your pleasure over never having been caught says all we need to know.  Seriously hope SupportLocal81 figures out where you sit.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnnyV219. Show JohnnyV219's posts

If we are getting beat late in the game who cares about a pennalty
    Posted by MILANlucic17

You are an idiot junior..ok..lets say you throw something on the ice..maybe a battery(Im not advising this) and say your fav player Lucic skates over it and hes done for the year..then what genious..Its a classless move anyway! some of you really are braindead arent you?? WOW....just....F'n WOW!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

I would throw a can of dip on the ice

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheelhouse46. Show Wheelhouse46's posts

Brutal Post...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

have fun in prison big boy!  GET A LIFE