Thursday Night Should be Fans Protest the Bruins and The NHL Throw Things on the Ice

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Thursday Night Should be Fans Protest the Bruins and The NHL Throw Things on the Ice

LOL... at least I had fun reading this post.  I just wish the JJ's , Buttman, Campbell are all sitting together in plain view and some Bruin fans throw down some beer at them .  Oh well it was wishful thinking .
    I want a rowdy crowd !  The same atmosphere as Kessel's first game back.  That was a whole lot of fun but this time X 10 louder.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Thursday Night Should be Fans Protest the Bruins and The NHL Throw Things on the Ice

55 years ago (tomorrow) Campbell suspended The Rocket Richard for the remaining of the season and Campbell showed up to the next game in Montreal : Result : Riot

55 years later Campbell (another idiot) did not suspend Cooke after hitting Savard to the head (Savard out for the remaining of the season and Campbell will show up at the Garden : Result ....we'll see Thursday

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

hope history repeats its self

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

so what heppens when somebody tries to be stealth when they throw a battery, causing him to accidentally thow a little softer than he intended, and instead of reaching the ice hits a 6 year old in the lower deck on the back of the head? You're ok with that? Or a senior citizen? Where is your head? To the people going to the game, please watch the fans. Not only is it a penalty, it's also a crime. Report what you see. We've all seen the kids and the elderly fans. There is no need to put their safety/lives in danger

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

just make sure u hit the ice with your throws ladies and gents

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Anybody remember Bruce Shoebottom?
    As described in The North Andover Eagle-Tribune. "Of course, unusual items aren't a stranger to the frozen surface off of Causeway Street. Back when Bruce Shoebottom patrolled the ice at the old Boston Garden, fans would throw shoes on the ice when he scored - leaving some fans trudging through the snow in just their socks.
    In 1996, Florida Panthers fans threw plastic rats on the ice after Scott Mellanby killed one in the locker room of Miami Arena and it became the team's good luck charm. One of the finest minor-league traditions is throwing teddy bears on the ice for the home team's first goal, which are then donated to needy children.
    And, of course, Detroit fans are well known for their throwing octopi on the ice to celebrate the Red Wings."

Now batteries, in my opinion, are dangerous.  Something that might be harmless but appropriate would be a showering of plastic handcuffs when Cooke is on the ice.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RLSJR65. Show RLSJR65's posts

The best protest would be for the teams to play in an empty building.   Since that will never happen (the slight possibility of violent revenge is too enticing - check the resale prices for this game) then constant vocal protest would be the next best thing.  Throwing batteries on the ice is fn ridiculous.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

how about thowing cans of chew on the ice they are plastic and if thrown at the right angle the pop will top and make a mess on the ice I did this after a brad boyes hatrick back in 06 vs the caines the fans loved it!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

In Response to Re: Thursday Night Should be Fans Protest the Bruins and The NHL Throw Things on the Ice:
    I would throw a can of dip on the ice
    Posted by MILANlucic17

I hope you use condoms...people like you should not breed.  Then again; using dip, throwing stuff on the ice, you are probably have a pretty small family gene pool anyway.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

suportlocal81 is my daddy

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

In Response to Re: Thursday Night Should be Fans Protest the Bruins and The NHL Throw Things on the Ice:
    suportlocal81 is my daddy
    Posted by MILANlucic17

Sorry Son, You might WANT me to be your daddy now but you started this stupid thread and now you gotta pay the piper.. I can't believe that you would be that dumb ( you must take after your mother)...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

Thanks for the tough love daddy

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThisIsBruinsCountry. Show ThisIsBruinsCountry's posts

Throwing stuff on the ice...No. 

A real Boston Bruin stepping up and destroying Crosby on the ice...Yes.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

In Response to Thursday Night Should be Fans Protest the Bruins and The NHL Throw Things on the Ice:
    How about some racial ephitaps as well? And if I have any batteries left over after the game I will throw those out the window while I am going 75 MPH on Rt. 2. MILANlucic17 you are a loser. Have a nice life....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

Throwing stuff on the ice...No.  A real Boston Bruin stepping up and destroying Crosby on the ice...Yes.
    Posted by ThisIsBruinsCountry

I would  be fine with that! If the bruins show us nothing or do nothing tomorow night then I would be all for showering the ice with things.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Bring Cookies to the game and drill "Cookie" with them as he exits the ice!  Either that or go soccer on them and shoot flares at him! Laughing

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

Flares are even to much for my taste hahaha

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

Never a good idea, do it enough and they'll issue a penalty to the home team...and if there's any penalties I would rather they be for putting down Cooke.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Never a good idea, do it enough and they'll issue a penalty to the home team...and if there's any penalties I would rather they be for putting down Cooke.
    Posted by deejm2112

Bingo. 

People who throw things on the ice are annoying.  It's one thing to throw something in disgust, but to try to organize a bunch of people to do it?  Think, man.

Or just move to Philadelphia and root for the Flyers. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Why not grab Cooke and throw him on the ice? 

From section 319 would be good.

I bet it would hurt.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

Thanks for the tough love daddy
    Posted by MILANlucic17

Why do I get the feeling that all you are trying to do is to get attention?  Any rational person knows that it is absolutely dumb to throw things on the ice ( except hats for a hat trick). But to consider organizing a group of people to throw batteries?  You must be out of your mind.. Wait till I tell your mommy..or.. maybe I will take you out to the tool shed and teach you some manners.. Try to get a grip on reality here and get your act together son...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

If the bruins play with no effort and don't do anything to a pens player preferly crosby or cooke then I don't think littering the ice is a bad idea. Only my opinion I remember as a kid in the old garden people always threw stuff on the ice.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

If the bruins play with no effort and don't do anything to a pens player preferly crosby or cooke then I don't think littering the ice is a bad idea. Only my opinion I remember as a kid in the old garden people always threw stuff on the ice.
    Posted by MILANlucic17

You have a right to your opinion and I respect that.. however.. people in the stands and players on the ice have a right to their safety.. so throwing a projectile like a battery could conceivably injure someone so what would that gain you? Hint: jail time if caught.. I too recall dumbazzes throwing junk on the ice to voice their displeasure when the team layed an egg.. Does that make it right?  So.. I've tried to reason with you but if you still feel compelled to be stupid. go for it.. I just hope that if you do, you get nabbed.. Pray that it's by someone other than me..I have a zero tolerance policy for idiots... ( now you may make even more ridiculous comments to or at me.. I am done..)   

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

Supportlocal81 I respect your opinions and posts. I guess we can agree to disagree I for one am fed up with this teams lack of effort this season. Also FYI I wouldnt fight you because I respect my elders Laughing