tic toc tic toc...golf time around the corner

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from epavao. Show epavao's posts

tic toc tic toc...golf time around the corner

typical Ruins...great season...tent folded again after so much promise 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

Re: tic toc tic toc...golf time around the corner

Yup. We've been saying it for a while now. Typical Bruins letting us all down. The names and years change but the results are always the same.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jedi33. Show Jedi33's posts

if thats the case i hope its not another 10yrs  before they make back to the second round

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from omega33. Show omega33's posts

Did you really expect anything else from Jacobs & Co.

Why do all the suckers on here want a parade? It should have been clear to everyone that this team wasn't built for the postseason. To many softies and passengers on this team. Chiarelli is building the Bruins like the old senators, too soft and not enough jam to get it done in the postseason.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

you are ALL jackas.ses

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GABees. Show GABees's posts

you are ALL jackas.ses
    Posted by dkrejci46

Not worth responding to these, dkrejci46.  Their goal is not to raise issues or discuss matters, but to incite people; they aren't worth their weight in spit.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MTLBRUINFAN. Show MTLBRUINFAN's posts

I love the Jacobs philosphy ALL THE TIME.....this arguement does not hold in the cap era !!! Wow the more and more I read posts from these so called Bruin fans , the more I think there isn't much difference with the clown Hab fans I deal with on a daily basis.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

It should have been clear to everyone that this team wasn't built for the postseason. To many softies and passengers on this team. Chiarelli is building the Bruins like the old senators, too soft and not enough jam to get it done in the postseason.
    Posted by omega33

If it was so clear to you that this was the case, why did you wait 'til after the fact to proclaim this?

It's so easy to make a statement like this after the team loses the series.

If you were real smart and you knew the Bruins weren't "built for the playoffs" you should have made this statement in April instead of waiting until they were eliminated.

I guess you were afraid you might be wrong.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from omega33. Show omega33's posts

you are ALL jackas.ses
    Posted by dkrejci46

Why is that? Because we are not ballwashing the Bruins over thier latest playoff flop?

I forgot to be a "real Bruins fan" we cannot levy criticism towards the team, we must wave the pom poms at ALL times

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsweeney. Show bruinsweeney's posts

You can offer criticism just as long as you make a point; you're coming off sounding like alot of the pseudo-B's fans around here.

PS. I have lived in Ottawa since the early 80's so I know a little about the Sens, and I can tell you that your comment about the B's being built like the Sens is so far off the mark. The B's are not a soft team and by making this statement you have proven to alot of people that you don't have a point to make. Also, when Chiarelli was in Ottawa his primary responsibility was with player contracts, cap issues etc. He was not the one making all the personnel decisions that turned the Sens into a "soft team".

How can you call the B's soft with players like: Chara, thornton, bitz, rechhi, kobasew, hnidy, ward...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlackNGoldBlood. Show BlackNGoldBlood's posts

Why is that? Because we are not ballwashing the Bruins over thier latest playoff flop? I forgot to be a "real Bruins fan" we cannot levy criticism towards the team, we must wave the pom poms at ALL times
    Posted by omega33

You're a troll - a fan of another team that either never made it to the playoffs or got bounced early.  Your agenda is shallow; you don't want to engage or offer opinion or "criticism" because it takes brainpower... some degree of thought.   Anyone who gets his rocks off writing the same thing over and over again and thinks it's funny doing so is one thing - a childish and empty troll. 

People must like to be around a village idiot like you!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Vrabel500. Show Vrabel500's posts

You're a troll with a simpleton's agenda. You don't want to engage or offer opinion or "criticism."  You're a child.  Anyone who gets his rocks off writing the same thing over and over again and thinks it's funny doing so is one thing - a dunce.  
    Posted by BlackNGoldBlood

speaking of children lol

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlackNGoldBlood. Show BlackNGoldBlood's posts

speaking of children lol
    Posted by Vrabel500

HAHAHAHA - you crack yourself up!!!  

Sections
Shortcuts