tim thomas

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

tim thomas

bad goal ,it happens to the best ,,nobody,s perfect,,just don,t letter happen in the playoffs tim please . pick up your pants and move on kid

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

tim thomas

and right when I have been saying he has done a great job this year not letting in soft ones he goes and lets in a shot from almost mid ice in OT. : /

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

tim thomas

Thomas has the habit of letting in soft goals in big games. I am not sure why anyone would be suprised he let one in today.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

tim thomas

Give MF more ice, TT needs to sit some. If MF stinks the joint out, at least TT gets rest. If MF shines, great.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from victoriabruinsfan. Show victoriabruinsfan's posts

tim thomas

Yes un-lucky goal for timmy....bruins should have won... the puck wasn't bouncing there way....they should have put the game away way before OT....could not finish
    Like I always say...you always need a little luck on your side...a couple bounces a game you way can make or break.

Olie looked average at best today !!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINS. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINS's posts

tim thomas

no panic please bad goal ,it happens to the best

go BRRRRUINS ! ! !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bouncer671. Show bouncer671's posts

tim thomas

Tim Thomas chokes in big games under the pressure. There is a reason he is 34 and never won a playoff series.

1-3 vs Washington this season and that 1 win was a gift from Brashear.

0-8 vs Montreal last season and blown out in Game 7

TT is not a big game goaltender.

Want to actually win a round or 2? Get a real #1

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

tim thomas

Couple things:

That was the worst officiated game I remember watching in recent memory. Absolutely terrible refs.

Bruins TOTALLY outplayed the Caps, no way around it. Bad bounces, bad calls, just bad luck.

Regarding the goal: It was a BOMB (It had to have been going 105+ mph) and started lifting about 25 feet from Timmy. It put him out of position and he overcompensated for it, letting it go under him. Shots like that have a way of finding the back of the net.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bouncer671. Show bouncer671's posts

tim thomas

wow bigvig wins the sheep of the day award. What a total embarassing homer you are! I am also surprised how well you typed while you had your foam finger on.

Only a total appologist blames games on the refs and somehoe finds an excuse for Thomas for that unacceptable goal.

bigvig you are truly Jacobs wet dream.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2009-2. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2009-2's posts

tim thomas

Hey bigvig you homer lol I guess the Bruins 3 3rd period power plays were "bad calls" too. What a tool.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

tim thomas

Well put bouncer. An unscreened shot from near the red line shouldn't go in if its upwards of 125 MPH

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

tim thomas

Always ref's fault when they lose... typical, the other team was lucky anything but the Bruins.. arghhhhhh

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

tim thomas

Yes, a soft goal... but TT has been solid all season so I won't fault him while the B's still hold 1st in the East.

I thought this was a very evenly matched game. If anything, I would give the edge to the B's since the Caps got their 2nd PP goal on a gift deflection.

A good move or two at the deadline and we should be a solid contender.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

tim thomas

Not happy when I saw that one sneak in but I'm gonna let him slide since he squeezed out a point for us with some big regulation time saves.

Maybe he just had a momentary loss of concentration when his yoga instructors cleavage popped into his head.

ALSO--What's with the booing every time Ovechkin touches the puck. Like him or not--he brings it on every game and is a credit to the sport. That kind of stuff is Habesque and bush league. If you want to boo scum like Begin or Riberio--fine--but leave the quality stars alone.