Time for Thomas

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Re: Time for Thomas

You stick with the girl ya brung to the dance.....It's nice to have a wall flower like TT on the side lines to step in and take a twirl though !!!   Go B's Go....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBruinswin. Show KJBruinswin's posts

If the Bruins score five goals for TT he would win 9 if not 10 out of every 10 games too. It's not rocket science.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

In Response to Re: Time for Thomas:
    If the Bruins score five goals for TT he would win 9 if not 10 out of every 10 games too. It's not rocket science.  
    Posted by KJBruinswin
    And if you weren't an idiot.......nevermind, you are. GIVE IT UP, THOMAS ISN'T GOING TO SEE ANY TIME UNLESS TUUKKA GETS HURT. There's a reason floppy's been on the bench. Deal with it!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

This is a joke. It must be.

Bruins couldnt score 5 w/ Timmy because it would be 3-0 Buff early and the Sabres would lock it down w/ a 1-2-2. Come on Kj, admit that you're kidding.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBruinswin. Show KJBruinswin's posts

For those who doubted my wisdom it happened at 6:42 of the first period when Rask was run for the first time. To make matters worse, we did'nt even get a powerplay.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

For those who doubted my wisdom it happened at 6:42 of the first period when Rask was run for the first time. To make matters worse, we did'nt even get a powerplay.
    Posted by KJBruinswin
    Wisdom??!! Up until yesterday Bruins8 was the biggest idiot on the board, but you have taken over. You must be proud!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBruinswin. Show KJBruinswin's posts

notrolls, when you graduate kindergarten let us know. So how is living in the basement of mommy's house? If TT was playing it would be 1-0 Bruins right now but I guess that does'nt matter since Rask has played okay so far, only one soft goal. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

notrolls, when you graduate kindergarten let us know. So how is living in the basement of mommy's house? If TT was playing it would be 1-0 Bruins right now but I guess that does'nt matter since Rask has played okay so far, only one soft goal. 
    Posted by KJBruinswin
    Answer this moron. Why has your binky floppy been benched for the better paret of the season? (insert Jeapordy music here).....BECAUSE TUUKKA IS THE BETTER GOALIE!!!
    Have ya noticed that basically everyone that responded to this ridiculous thread has pretty much said the same thing? Or is your man love for Timmy the flopping fool swayed your judgement?
    Read through the thread again and point out ANYONE that doesn't think you're a moron.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

Good call moron!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from chitownBruinfan. Show chitownBruinfan's posts

Posted by KJBruinswin

really dude, really???? keep thomas sharp? in the playoffs. maybe phoenix should have benched ther goalie after game 2.

go watch american idol or something. leave hockey to real men.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Raskman. Show Raskman's posts

Too easy.  I'll just sit back on the 2-1 win and know this was a ridiculous idea.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

He only charges $1000 an hour for his infinite wisdom!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

In Response to Time for Thomas:
    Rask has played very good but it is time to keep TT sharp and see what he can do against Buffalo. Plus it gives Rask a break. Perfect opportunity tonight. The team should be pumped for the first home game.
    Posted by KJBruinswin

I got four words for you: GET OFF THE DRUGS!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

And for those dumb trolls who think TT is no good look at his stats this year 2.56GAA and 915% save percentage. If that is a bad goalie you don't know hockey very well.
    Posted by KJBruinswin

Who cares about those stats...he needs to win some big games.  All the close games vs Carolina last year in the playoffs he lost them giving no chance to the Bruins to get to the next round!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I disagreed with him but why do some of you have to insult the guy or lady (not taking a shot at you).
    Rask is here to stay and that decision was made just before the playoffs, THE END !
    Now what gets me is how the Sabres are getting away by interfering and pushing the Bruins into Rask ! 
    I hope Chiarelli sends some tape to the league so that the next pairing of refs are aware.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

Did anybody see who the first star of the game was...Yup you guessed it. Rask, but I guess if you listen to  KJ it would have been a 2-0 score with Timmy being the first star. I sure hope Rask is ok from all that crease bashing tonight. I heard that George St Pierre was going to skip his next fight because his trainers thought the other guy might try to hurt him.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Did anybody see who the first star of the game was...Yup you guessed it. Rask, but I guess if you listen to  KJ it would have been a 2-0 score with Timmy being the first star. I sure hope Rask is ok from all that crease bashing tonight. I heard that George St Pierre was going to skip his next fight because his trainers thought the other guy might try to hurt him.
    Posted by Reilly24

LOL Reilly what's with Goerge St Pierre ?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RandyTravis. Show RandyTravis's posts

KJ how long have you and Tim Thomas been having a relationship for?? i bet you want him to start the game on Wed because you cant handle the Rask in the Mask hope you weren't crying all night because Thomas did a great job opening the door on the bench all night

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mironov. Show Mironov's posts

I heard that George St Pierre was going to skip his next fight because his trainers thought the other guy might try to hurt him.
    Posted by Reilly24

Oh man Laughing Thats funny.

Tim Thomas is a great goalie.
    - If Rask loses big time (Lets in 3 or 4 soft goals), then TT in the next game.
    - If (when) we get to the next round and we win three games straight and dont lose none, then we give Thomas a chance and rest Rask.
    Otherwise we give Rask the experience that he needs.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from moogfan35. Show moogfan35's posts

This is Rask's ball to run with whether they win or lose. TT will not see the ice unless there is a blow in the other teams favor. The team and coaches have lost faith in TT and obviously alot of fans. TT was given every chance at the start of the season to get his game together and it just didnt happen. That is why Rask played the bulk down the stretch and all the important games, IMO he was the biggest reason why this team made the playoffs. You go with what give you the best chance to win and right now its Tuukka.

BTW-all those who like to say that TT won the vezina last year, well that was last year, Jim Carey won the vezina one year as well, how'd that work out for him