Time to can Claude the fraud!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Time to can Claude the fraud!!!!!

This guy railroads one of the top offensive player out of town for refusing to be a so called two way player. Then he only coaches a one way system this being defense. He does not call out the forwards instead telling his goaltenders they need to make thier own chances in 2-1 ,1-0 games. There was a reason he was sent packing from two first place teams and we as fans are now seeing it in Boston. He is clueless about offense and the Kessel situation was sad because we needed that one guy that concentrates on offense, we have 17 other forwards to be good defensive players. The Bruins do NOT have a goaltending or defensive problem the fact is they have a anemic offense and a coach that is lost trying to change it. Making players mad rarely works as a motivation factor as they have shown by making the big leagues. Dumb to many men calls, bad line changes, a refusal to cut down to three lines in the dying moments of a game are all bad coaching. I cant wait to see this guy fired and the Bruins go in a more offensive style. He also dont ever question bad calls by the refs just stands there with that stupid look on his face. Sorry Claude but you will never be the next Scotty you simply dont have the fore sight to change and adapt like him!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsking. Show bruinsking's posts

Re: Time to can Claude the fraud!!!!!

In Response to Time to can Claude the fraud!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]This guy railroads one of the top offensive player out of town for refusing to be a so called two way player. Then he only coaches a one way system this being defense. He does not call out the forwards instead telling his goaltenders they need to make thier own chances in 2-1 ,1-0 games. There was a reason he was sent packing from two first place teams and we as fans are now seeing it in Boston. He is clueless about offense and the Kessel situation was sad because we needed that one guy that concentrates on offense, we have 17 other forwards to be good defensive players. The Bruins do NOT have a goaltending or defensive problem the fact is they have a anemic offense and a coach that is lost trying to change it. Making players mad rarely works as a motivation factor as they have shown by making the big leagues. Dumb to many men calls, bad line changes, a refusal to cut down to three lines in the dying moments of a game are all bad coaching. I cant wait top see this guy fired and the Bruins go in a more offensive style. He also dont ever question bad calls by the refs just stands there with that stupid look on his face. Sorry Claude but you will never be the next Scotty you simply dont have the fore sight to change and adapt like him!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by notacryingwino[/QUOTE]
      lewis was terrible claude is better but that does not make claude a good coach .
    did you here how clueless he was after last nights game when ask how do you improve our struggling offense. he said you get the guys who are suppose to score goals scoring . claude you are no einstein he is clueless. we have went downhill this year everybody knows it. and if you think we are going to the playoffs and become this stanley cup dream team . thats whatyou are is dreaming.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Agreed Dave Lewis was another Bowman wanna be only he didnt have the defensive system Claude does. Yes I heard the interview and like I said he is clueless as how to change the poor offensive play we see night after night. With the defensive system now in place its time to bring in a coach that can improve the offense and put this team over the top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsking. Show bruinsking's posts

agreed can you believe we just upped our pp coach and gave him a 3 year extension. I for one do not want to see this pp for three minutes not for three more  years

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Espo72. Show Espo72's posts

As much as it pains me to watch this feeble offense, it can't be as simple as changing the coach. This is basically the same team that was filling the net last year so what gives? That being said, I thing some of the vets should be healthy scratches for a few games and if that doesn't light a fire under their butts, time to ship them out.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

Ok, you guys do realize that you are suggesting that the same coach that not only received the Jack Adams but led the team to 116 points, the 2nd best goals for, and best goals against in the league last year, has now devolved into some type of stiff?

How about some thoughts on dealing with injuries to three of his best players and having to juggle lines? Or is this Julien hate founded on his somehow being responsible for "letting Kessel go". I guess HE DIDN'T WANT TO PLAY HERE doesn't resonate with you. Im not surprised given the crap found in this thread.
    GO B'S!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsking. Show bruinsking's posts

In Response to Re: Time to can Claude the fraud!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]As much as it pains me to watch this feeble offense, it can't be as simple as changing the coach. This is basically the same team that was filling the net last year so what gives? That being said, I thing some of the vets should be healthy scratches for a few games and if that doesn't light a fire under their butts, time to ship them out.
    Posted by Espo72[/QUOTE]
    we didnt upgrade over the off season we didnt replace kessal , we gave peter a pass when he said sturm and ryder would step up . true that may be more of a gm problem but claude has quite a bit of say.  we had many streaks of not scoring last year. they knew we needed to improve but claude wants his type of player now we have them .

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylequinn. Show kylequinn's posts

I still say it would be a better team if Mad Mike (milbery) got the job

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

[QUOTE]Ok, you guys do realize that you are suggesting that the same coach that not only received the Jack Adams but led the team to 116 points, the 2nd best goals for, and best goals against in the league last year, has now devolved into some type of stiff? How about some thoughts on dealing with injuries to three of his best players and having to juggle lines? Or is this Julien hate founded on his somehow being responsible for "letting Kessel go". I guess HE DIDN'T WANT TO PLAY HERE doesn't resonate with you. Im not surprised given the crap found in this thread. GO B'S!
    Posted by Sportsnutty[/QUOTE]Four reaons why Claude won the Adams.Thomas, Savard, Chara,last but not least Kessel. As Kessel stated in a interview Julien would not even give him full power play time last year yet he scores 36. A all about me coach like Claude cant stand to see a player get more attention then him. Explain the bad decisions such as to many men, bad timing on  line changes, dumb dump ins are the result of anything but bad coaching. This same coach also was fired despite sucess in two other citys, should that fact be over looked here? I also wouldnt want to play for a egotistical goofball like Claude if I was Kessel. I would tell him I am a offensive superstar and have a superstar defensemen to back me up in Chara. Instead this coach comes down hard on the guys that do thier jobs such as Thomas and Kessel and the players like Krejci get a free pass to decide wether they want to bring thier A game every night. You are so wrong about this being the same team as last year as Kessel is gone Krejci is half the player as is Ryder and Savards been hurt. Sorry but last year was last year and the biggest failure this year is Julien and the offense and the entire offense cannot be changed but the coach can be easily replaced!!!!!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

that will fix everything! We would move right back to first within an hour? Give me a break. They need to adjust they monies and get a superstar scorer. Nobody wins without superstars.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

[QUOTE]that will fix everything! We would move right back to first within an hour? Give me a break. They need to adjust they monies and get a superstar scorer. Nobody wins without superstars.
    Posted by bluefox70[/QUOTE]Dont tell Claude that he dont believe in superstar scorers. It sure worked out well for Pitt last year to change thier coach during the year did it not? But you most likely forgot about that. Its time for a coaching change in Boston plain and simple!!!!!!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from michwolverine. Show michwolverine's posts

[QUOTE]Ok, you guys do realize that you are suggesting that the same coach that not only received the Jack Adams but led the team to 116 points, the 2nd best goals for, and best goals against in the league last year, has now devolved into some type of stiff?

Posted by Sportsnutty[/QUOTE]

REGULAR SEASON! It is meaningless. Look what happened in the second round. They got outplayed and beaten by a #6 seed on their own ice. Julien couldn't motivate anyone if his life depended on it

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco100. Show marco100's posts

[QUOTE]Ok, you guys do realize that you are suggesting that the same coach that not only received the Jack Adams but led the team to 116 points, the 2nd best goals for, and best goals against in the league last year, has now devolved into some type of stiff? How about some thoughts on dealing with injuries to three of his best players and having to juggle lines? Or is this Julien hate founded on his somehow being responsible for "letting Kessel go". I guess HE DIDN'T WANT TO PLAY HERE doesn't resonate with you. Im not surprised given the crap found in this thread. GO B'S!
    Posted by Sportsnutty[/QUOTE]

jack adams means crap. - how many cups have a jadams winner won the cup in same yr.
    no that kess didn;t want to play here does not resonate at all. What ur saying is no matter who was our mgmt kessel would still want to go. NO fkn way.
    u blame mgmt , they played kessel wrongly, gorton would have signed him because kessel would have been priority and yes they still couil have kept sav, lucioc, krejci, and we would not have ryder, morris, and maybe eevn thomas, now i am way more comfortable with that.

i told u guys the nucleus of the team was kessel, krejci, sav(at least for another 2-3 yrs) possibly wheeler, rask, chara,

ah! but don't worry here come the saviors next on the bruins who will it be
    hamill- not
    marchand-not
    colbourne- not
    i'll let u know about caron in a while
    stay tuned

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

In Response to Time to can Claude the fraud!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]This guy railroads one of the top offensive player out of town for refusing to be a so called two way player. Then he only coaches a one way system this being defense. He does not call out the forwards instead telling his goaltenders they need to make thier own chances in 2-1 ,1-0 games. There was a reason he was sent packing from two first place teams and we as fans are now seeing it in Boston. He is clueless about offense and the Kessel situation was sad because we needed that one guy that concentrates on offense, we have 17 other forwards to be good defensive players. The Bruins do NOT have a goaltending or defensive problem the fact is they have a anemic offense and a coach that is lost trying to change it. Making players mad rarely works as a motivation factor as they have shown by making the big leagues. Dumb to many men calls, bad line changes, a refusal to cut down to three lines in the dying moments of a game are all bad coaching. I cant wait to see this guy fired and the Bruins go in a more offensive style. He also dont ever question bad calls by the refs just stands there with that stupid look on his face. Sorry Claude but you will never be the next Scotty you simply dont have the fore sight to change and adapt like him!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by notacryingwino[/QUOTE]

We missed the window on the best coach that was sitting, Peter Laviolette. PC doesn't want to play coaching carosuel so CJ will get the benefit of the doubt until he has a consistently healthy line-up which will be never. I said here a month ago he has a shelf life. The players are not listening to him.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time to can Claude the fraud!!!!! : jack adams means crap. - how many cups have a jadams winner won the cup in same yr. no that kess didn;t want to play here does not resonate at all. What ur saying is no matter who was our mgmt kessel would still want to go. NO fkn way. u blame mgmt , they played kessel wrongly, gorton would have signed him because kessel would have been priority and yes they still couil have kept sav, lucioc, krejci, and we would not have ryder, morris, and maybe eevn thomas, now i am way more comfortable with that. i told u guys the nucleus of the team was kessel, krejci, sav(at least for another 2-3 yrs) possibly wheeler, rask, chara, ah! but don't worry here come the saviors next on the bruins who will it be hamill- not marchand-not colbourne- not i'll let u know about caron in a while stay tuned
    Posted by marco100[/QUOTE]

How the hell do you know about these players already? You do don't know this. You may have an opinion, based on very little to go on. You don't know if Gordon would've signed Kessel or not. You're guessing. Same as you're guessing about CJ being not being a good coach. Ya know if CJ is so bad, why is it that Rask, Lucic & Savvy all re-sign? One player whines like a little baby because he doesn't get his way. Which is the exact reason why he fell from being #1 in the draft to 5. He's a whiner & he didn't want to be here because nobody would cater to the little babies demands!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I've stated this before and I'll state it again. THIS IS NOT THE SOLUTION.
    Look at Laviolette with Philly !!!  
    No matter whom the Bruins have as coach it'll not be better than what Julien has done.
    Pens coach ??? He's no genius , they have 2 of the 3 best players in the leauge !!!  Anyone decent coach would have won the cup last year with that team (not to mention Pens got lucky).
    STOP RUNNING COACHES OUT OF TOWN !
    If Chiarelli didn't realize it by now that this team needs a scorer he's not doing his job.  Now if he could trade for one that's another story.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Oh and marco100 antiPC,
    FYI did you know it was Gordon and his staff of scouts that let Versteeg get traded !!!! 
    Chiarelli was new in the organization and got advised by them on Versteeg. Everyone that was blaming Chiarelli was that trade doesn't know what they're talking about.  He never scouted or saw him play.
    PC since we was the GM took the blame as a man on mis-information he got.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Sounds like people are expecting too much from this team.

This team has been known for constantly rebuilding since the days after Bobby Orr left.

I think they are going about it the right way this time, Rask, Krecji,Bergeron, Wheeler, Lucic, Wideman, Stuart are a good nucleus of young talent. What's missing is a sniper or two. Rebuilding with young players does not happen overnight, the old Islanders that won 4 Cups in a row suffered through some terrible teams before they gelled. Al Arbour was no genius coach, he had the talent they just needed to grow together.

Don't crucify Julien , he may not be a genius coach, but he is doing the best he can with what he has got. He expects a 60 minute effort from all 18 skaters , everynight. They simply don't have the offensive guns to play any style but defense-first....considering what these guys get paid, I don't think that's unfair to ask. If Phil Kessel thought being asked to play two-way hockey was too much for him ( and I don't know if this is the case) than good riddance to him.

The Bruins once had another coach who expected 60 minutes of effort from every player, his name was Don Cherry and he turned a Phil Kessel style player ( Rick Middleton) into a super two way player and an awesome penalty killer.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Don't blame Julien. He got career years last year from a bunch of his players. Expecting the same thing to happen this year was unrealistic.

The Bruins are a good team that have trouble scoring, and it's not because of Julien's coaching. It's because the Bruins don't have consistent snipers, especially in Kessel's absence.

The guy has been a top-notch coach everywhere he's been. He didn't just forget how to coach between last May and now.

Sections
Shortcuts