Time to knock her down and build again

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFaninOntario. Show BruinsFaninOntario's posts

Re: Time to knock her down and build again

In Response to Time to knock her down and build again:
    [QUOTE]If it ain't broken don't fix it ....it's broken. Even with Savard and Milan back this team is in no way shape or form capable of making the playoffs let alone make the charge for the cup.  There are at least a half dozen players that have to go beginning with red light Thomas. Build on the draft start using Rask as the main goalie Thomas as backup till he can be shipped out. Maybe in a three or four years this club might be rady for the post season. 
    Posted by imafan[/QUOTE]

Dude, c'mon. Ready for the post season in 3-4 years??? They had 116 points last year. Red light Thomas? The guy had allowed something like 7 or 8 goals in his last 7 starts. I think you just say sh*t to get people stirred up. What next, they should trade Marc Savard for a bag of popcorn? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

bruins are 1 point out of 6th place with 2 first liners out......LETS CLEAN HOUSE

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

[QUOTE]If it ain't broken don't fix it ....it's broken. Even with Savard and Milan back this team is in no way shape or form capable of making the playoffs let alone make the charge for the cup.  There are at least a half dozen players that have to go beginning with red light Thomas. Build on the draft start using Rask as the main goalie Thomas as backup till he can be shipped out. Maybe in a three or four years this club might be rady for the post season. 
    Posted by imafan[/QUOTE]

I don't understand how you come to any of the conclusions you do.  While I am certainly not pleased with the play this season I have no doubts this team will be in the playoffs.  If in the off season we lost Savvy, Lucic, and Kessel and you were asked what place this team would be in, I believe most people would say they would not be in the playoff hunt.  Yet with out these players we are 2nd in the division.  It's all about expectations.  Maybe lots of us forgot to adjust ours when many of our players went down with injuries.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Isn't that knock her up.

Toolless or is that Toulouse you always paint a bleek picture.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

Wrong, wrong, wrong. You will eat your words little boy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

I thought the goal was to win the cup? His point is totally overblown as usual, but not without some merit. Unless just making the playoffs is acceptable. In that case the structure and current direction of this team is just fine. We could use an elite scorer with speed, at least one more forward with some nasty in his game, and a big punishing dman. If that is what he is trying to say in his unique way-then I agree.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobby774. Show bobby774's posts

Dude you an idiot, Go be a Hab fan PLEASE

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pezell04x. Show Pezell04x's posts

Posted by imafan[/QUOTE]

What? Are you on crack?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from da-rivercharles. Show da-rivercharles's posts

imadummy for reading imafan's posts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

In Response to Re: Time to knock her down and build again:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Time to knock her down and build again : I don't understand how you come to any of the conclusions you do. 

Why argue?

You can't argue with a sick mind....ever hear that one?