Time to play the underdog card

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fp4778. Show fp4778's posts

Time to play the underdog card

What the hell we got nothing to lose. I suggest Julien hit all major sports media and state clearly how the Bruins are obviously the under dog against the mighty Canes to see if that motivates them as they clearly cannot handle the role of top seed and point how well they handled the under dog role last year when down 3 and eventually getting it to game 7.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GABees. Show GABees's posts

Re: Time to play the underdog card

I think the Bruins need to stop being intimidated by their offense and hit some bodies hard as they across nuetral ice and into our zone... forget about whether they'll make a nice pass and get through the hits.... the current approach isn't working (backing in to our zone and swipe at the puck), so go for it... hit em.... inflict some pain and see if they can take it... WHY NOT??????

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fp4778. Show fp4778's posts

I think the Bruins need to stop being intimidated by their offense and hit some bodies hard as they across nuetral ice and into our zone... forget about whether they'll make a nice pass and get through the hits.... the current approach isn't working (backing in to our zone and swipe at the puck), so go for it... hit em.... inflict some pain and see if they can take it... WHY NOT??????
    Posted by GABees

Absolutely!!! The next game is about just laying it all out there and let the chips fall where they may. The end result may be the same but at least they tried something different.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

BANG

Absolutely!!! The next game is about just laying it all out there and let the chips fall where they may. The end result may be the same but at least they tried something different.
    Posted by FP4877

Oh I think it will be. If they're on their way out, there's no way they should go out without a BANG.  And by that I mean doing serious dammage to Carolina. Legally.

There's about 5 guys on the team who are FULLY capable of doing that.

I am dying to see it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from toomanymen. Show toomanymen's posts

What a sorry state. It's pathetic we even have to make a thread on this. If ownership and managment did thier jobs and built a team made for the playoffs and not for the regular season then maybe we would have some success for once

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan76. Show bruinsfan76's posts

i dont know if you guys are watching the same series as i am but all were doing is hitting them but as we are doing that they are getting the pass away and going in 3 on 2 every single time!!|Either that or Chara and Montador are coughing up the puck!Did you see Stall after he scored the first goal?that cocky little p**ck looking up with his hands to the sky,i swear someone needs to level him.Anyways forget the hitting and start playing freaking hockey!!Play sound defence and start making some plays,we got some guys that can play but were are they?Maybe he should bench Kessel again he's doing nothing with his one move,shoot the damn puck dude!!!2guys crash the net,it's not brain surgery!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skelton42. Show Skelton42's posts

Did you see Stall after he scored the first goal?that cocky little p**ck looking up with his hands to the sky,i swear someone needs to level him.Anyways forget the hitting and start playing freaking hockey!!    Posted by bruinsfan76

I think you've forgotten that Chara gave Staal fits in game 1.  Stall isn't being cocky, he's just celebrating having "wings" again.    Wink

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

We're watching the same series. Some of us are watching it more than once.

Sections
Shortcuts