timmy thomas off season update

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinfan01. Show bruinfan01's posts

Re: timmy thomas off season update

In Response to Re: timmy thomas off season update:
    timmy thomas looking for a new bigger house to hold all his awards data entry clerks looking for data to enter wine-sap drunk looking for a new card board box to live in
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts

guess home depot will help him build it and he'll have lots of dunkin donuts coffee to speed up the process. too bad he doesn't drink enough dunkin donuts coffee to help the bruins win the important games instead of building up his phony stats during the regular season. don't worry, fans. after he blows another playoff round for the bruins, he'll be gone with his contract bought out.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

In Response to Re: timmy thomas off season update : For heavens sake, will someone please tell me: who or what is Olde Wine-sock? what is iceman board? what is with the data entry stuff? which of you is the alcoholic hobo?
    Posted by The-Donut-Whisperer
    1. Olde Winesock is a long standing member here and another board.
    2. Iceman board is another Bruins forum (the link is at the bottom of this post)
    3. One of the members here is a data entry programmer.
    4. Most Bruins fans are alcoholic hobos simply from watching the Bruins over the last 30+ years.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinfan01. Show bruinfan01's posts

In Response to Re: timmy thomas off season update : 1. Olde Winesock is a long standing member here and another board. 2. Iceman board is another Bruins forum (the link is at the bottom of this post) 3. One of the members here is a data entry programmer. 4. Most Bruins fans are alcoholic hobos simply from watching the Bruins over the last 30+ years.
    Posted by notrolls

doubt it. bruins fans are too dumb to be programmers.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

In Response to Re: timmy thomas off season update : For heavens sake, will someone please tell me: who or what is Olde Wine-sock? what is iceman board? what is with the data entry stuff? which of you is the alcoholic hobo?
    Posted by The-Donut-Whisperer

ye olde winesock-sap is an negative drunk fake bruins fan (alcoholic hobo) from canada who is dirt poor who cant read or write very good. he used to post here but when timmy thomas became an all world goalie he left to the private members board called icemanz board.  data entry clerk is alot like winesap and part of the icemanz board but enters data for a living which is better than winesap who is an umemployed bum. data clerk uses many names on the board and i know them all kps bruins01 bwahahahahahaha

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beer-League-Goalie. Show Beer-League-Goalie's posts

Nice post, Kane’s. But as far as literacy and education go, I suggest you get a lawyer and sue every teacher you have ever had in your life along with the New England school board for being utterly and completely incompetent. You have a very strong case.

Now shut off the computer and grab your mop. Somebody just puked in the aisle 6 and it needs cleaning up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1Goalie30. Show 1Goalie30's posts

In Response to Re: timmy thomas off season update : 1. Olde Winesock is a long standing member here and another board. 2. Iceman board is another Bruins forum (the link is at the bottom of this post) 3. One of the members here is a data entry programmer. 4. Most Bruins fans are alcoholic hobos simply from watching the Bruins over the last 30+ years.
    Posted by notrolls

1. Dont know olde.
    2.Icechick is a donut loving hobo that lives in a box out side the Belle Centre hoping to get a look at Carey Price and to be a under the radar Habs fan.
    3.as a data programer...what the heck does it matter what anyone does for a job. whoever he/she is they are blessed to even have a job at this day and age. program away , its a job and pays the bills.
    4. and last but no leased...this kanes dude??? is he a Carey Price fan club memeber?? because his love for TT is a little scetchy! Is it a cover to cover himself for the passion he has for the Habs?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

boston globe today has a goodly written article about how timmy thomas will be starting for team USA in the olympics and will be carrying the hockey torch as they say and the hopes and prayers and dreams of a nation. bring the gold home timmy!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

boston globe today has a goodly written article about how timmy thomas will be starting for team USA in the olympics and will be carrying the hockey torch as they say and the hopes and prayers and dreams of a nation. bring the gold home timmy!
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts

Hope the hockey torch doesn't go 5 hole or Timmy will need lots of yoga to heal those burn marks. I actually hope team USA actually gets to the medal round this time. Guess that would be the equivalent of the Bruins getting to the conference finals which the Bruins came one crappy goal in game 7 of the Carolina series to accomplishing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

In Response to Re: timmy thomas off season update : Hope the hockey torch doesn't go 5 hole or Timmy will need lots of yoga to heal those burn marks. I actually hope team USA actually gets to the medal round this time. Guess that would be the equivalent of the Bruins getting to the conference finals which the Bruins came one crappy goal in game 7 of the Carolina series to accomplishing.
    Posted by ksp1957
    Yes a crappy goal allowed by a crappy defensman unable to clear a puck. Thomas must have had a huge 5 hole while leading the league in save % and G.A.A.. Do you know how stupid you sound? The offense managed 2 goals in regulation at home in a game 7, thats simply pathetic. Hopefully we can get some real players that can score when it matters, we already have the Vezina winning goalie, the Norris winning defenseman, and the coach of the year, now its time for the offense to quit the choking in big games. Something interesting here, only one person has won gold, and stanley in a single year. That player was Ken Morrow from Davison MI. Tim Thomas from Davison Mi also has that chance this year. Before you tell me about the great Canadian and Russian teams simply remember the miracle on ice when a U S team with no hope beat the mighty russians and claimed the gold. Anything can happen in hockey and often does. One thing you can bet on is, if the U S does lose it wont be because they didnt give all they had. GOOD LUCK TO THE MIGHTIEST NATION ON EARTH AND GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

It's funny. Some days, I get the feeling that I could diss Bobby Orr and not get as big a tongue lashing from the fools on here as I get for dissing Timmy Thomas.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Something interesting here, only one person has won gold, and stanley in a single year. That player was Ken Morrow from Davison MI. Tim Thomas from Davison Mi also has that chance this year. Before you tell me about the great Canadian and Russian teams simply remember the miracle on ice when a U S team with no hope beat the mighty russians and claimed the gold. Anything can happen in hockey and often does. One thing you can bet on is, if the U S does lose it wont be because they didnt give all they had. GOOD LUCK TO THE MIGHTIEST NATION ON EARTH AND GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
    Posted by notacryingwino

Morrow isn't the only one to pull off this trick - both Brendan Shanahan and Stevie Y did this in 2002, winning gold for Canada and the Cup with Detroit.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

with thomas in nets it gives USA the best goalie in the tournament no other country comes close and since goalie is the most important position it gives team USA the edge and by the looks of the rosters canada will be lucky to get a bronze.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

with thomas in nets it gives USA the best goalie in the tournament no other country comes close and since goalie is the most important position it gives team USA the edge and by the looks of the rosters canada will be lucky to get a bronze.
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts
    Did your parents have any children that lived?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

gee things must be so good on the members only icemaniz board that you spend all day here by the way how is the feud going with la-twerp board did you flip a coin to see who gets old winesap lol

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

gee things must be so good on the members only icemaniz board that you spend all day here by the way how is the feud going with la-twerp board did you flip a coin to see who gets old winesap lol
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts
    Nah, I just come here to make fun of you. You make it so easy.
    Did you get your patch kit for your TT blow up doll?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

Posted by Kanes-Donuts

Ye Olde is still with iceman's board as far as I know. We did flip a coin and lost so latrappe's board has an option for you. Although it would be more fun if you joined both places so two sets of Bruins fans could have a good laugh at your expense.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kovi. Show Kovi's posts

In Response to Re: timmy thomas off season update : Nah, I just come here to make fun of you. You make it so easy. Did you get your patch kit for your TT blow up doll?
    Posted by notrolls

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

haha to funny now the icemanzt board big cheeses are taking shots at data entry clerk and his la-twerp board as the battle of the rinky dink home made sports boards heats up bwhahahahahahaha

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beer-League-Goalie. Show Beer-League-Goalie's posts

Can we at least agree to not call Tim Thomas a gold medalist and a Stanley Cup winner until he actually earns such honours? I think that is the logical thing to do.

After all, this is the real world. Boston Bruins fantasy land is over at the HF boards.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

the gold medal and stanley cup are next its just a matter of time but i remember a time when you all said timmy t wouldn't make the team and now he has a vezina. nice call geniusses lol.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Can we at least agree to not call Tim Thomas a gold medalist and a Stanley Cup winner until he actually earns such honours? I think that is the logical thing to do. After all, this is the real world. Boston Bruins fantasy land is over at the HF boards.
    Posted by Beer-League-Goalie

Logic?  Here?  Did I come to the wrong place?

There is one thing I would say though: if Thomas does pull that off, he'd better end up on a box of Wheaties.  If not, I may have to go to my local supermarket and tape photocopies of his mug over whoever they have there.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beer-League-Goalie. Show Beer-League-Goalie's posts

You won't have to worry about taping pictures of Timmy Thomas on Wheaties boxes in and around Boston. That will be taken care of.  In fact, there are probably a few boxes of Wheaties in Saugus that already have photos of Thomas taped over them.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

a vezina winner and allstar who led his team to the best record in the east conference deserves his picture on a box of wheaties but if it takes a gold medal and stanley cup then by june timmy thomas will have both lol

Sections
Shortcuts