timmy thomas, the comedy show on ice

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ritwalljones. Show ritwalljones's posts

timmy thomas, the comedy show on ice

thank goodness he took his lounge act to the bench and saved the bruins season in the process

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie2. Show Nolakanookie2's posts

Re: timmy thomas, the comedy show on ice

What a DUMB contract. Rask is clearly the #1 and it is not even Xmas in year #1 of the deal

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Oh yeah! I hate it when Thomas allows soft shots from the point go between his legs. Just look at that 2nd goal against Toronto last night. Oh wait.. what's that mom? ... it wasn't Thomas in goal? Oh no! How silly of me!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

In Response to Re: timmy thomas, the comedy show on ice:
    In Response to Re: timmy thomas, the comedy show on ice : Hey meatball look at Thomas' record and Rasks' record... Timmy the Tank is clearly #2
    Posted by dkrecji46

Oi oi! No need for name calling. My point is:

1. Rask is a very very good goalie. He made some great saves early in the game but he is not infallible and his stick handling behind the net can be a bit scary at times.

2. Thomas is also a very very good goalie. Anyone who disagrees is suffering from selective memory loss. He had a bad night against MTL but he was exposed on numerous occasions by poor defensive play. He had a great game gainst Tampa in the previous game.

This sort of thread seems to come up every single week!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mybruins. Show mybruins's posts

Makes no sense to trash Thomas - be happy we have him and Rask.  Every time Tim has a bad game - the bashers pop their heads up out of their holes - and I'm not talking about holes you dig in the dirt. Get a life and support your team.

Sections
Shortcuts