To all the Bruins fans that have tagged Lucic..if he is

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: To all the Bruins fans that have tagged Lucic..if he is

// 1) The Bruins would have a big fall-off from last year (I underestimated how much)
    2) They would miss Kessel's production in a huge way (100% right)
    3) They'd miss PJ Axelsson almost as much (100% right)
    4) They made no significant upgrades from 2009 and since they only advanced to round 2 of the playoffs that year, calling them "cup contenders" for 2010 as so many did was ridiculous given that they let their leading goal scorer walk
    .//

I was one that bought into that some of the production loss of Kessel would be replaced by improving play of Krecji, Lucic and Wheeler , that I underestimated how much. The return of Sturm also,  yes he's scored goals but way to streaky and not on a consistent enough basis. 
    Axelsson , I can't agree with you on that one.  They got a couple of guys that replaced him . Anyways it toook 2 guys,  Begin and Paille.
    What I expected was the leverage PC had with some picks and that would bring in a missing link.  This is where Bruins might have failed in improving the team from last season (along with the play of Krejci, Lucic when healthy and Wheeler). 
    With this being said it's kind of obvious the Bruins cannot do better than the 2nd round unless some kind of miracle happens .  I've seen it happen but I don't think the Bruins have ever been that lucky team.
    The Bruins have improved though in nets from last years pairing at this time and their D game is a little tighter.  It's just suspect because they cannot put the puck in the net and this goes for our d-men also.
    So, let's just say this season , I'llTryToBearIt AGAIN ! and you should to otherwise change your nickname LOL .  Wink

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from slicksteve38. Show slicksteve38's posts

Try to bear it is exactly right

I get blasted on these threads as "not knowing hockey" because I bring up all of the same points Bear did.
    I will add one more.....do you folks honetly think that the team would get better from alst year? Most of the hockey experts (not the ones on these boards) said at the start of this season that the Bruins will be good, but they overachieved last year.  So a team that overachieved lost its best goal scorer, and its best and highest paid defenseman is a year older past his prime.
    They didnt make it past the second round because they couldnt score goals. During the regular season they scored a ton last year....but if you watched the playoffs, in the second round, they were played perfectly. They kept Kessel from breaking away and using his speed, and clogged the neutral zone. Now, teams are doing it this year and no adjustment has been made, PLUS they lost their best open ice goal scorer.
    I will say it again and again until he is replaced.....losing Kessel is much more than the 20-30 goals scored. You can see it all year....Savard has NO ONE to feed the puck to, and so teams get on him much tighter and dont respect the others on his line. So now he gets rid of the puck sooner, and you get what you see last night....his passes are "inches" off the mark....why? Because the defense doesnt respect the wings on the Bruins. Kessel demanded attention whenever he was on the ice and that made the other winger better as well.
    The management of this team stinks....period...and now you can see it......who on the Bruins team honestly scares you?
    And on Lucic.....he sure did turtle last night. Kid gets his big contract and skates like the scouting reports said he would.....slow and straight ahead. A 4 million dollar checking liner.....nice...but hell its not my money, you wont notice the 25 cent hike on the hot dogs to pay for it either.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

slicksteve, I agree that losing Kessel and the space he created on the ice . The only problem is he wanted too much,  he didn't want to play in Boston and many players didn't like him.
    Okay, so now why didn't management see they needed a replacement soon enough ? Injuries ?  BS !
    PC's mistake this season it took him too long to evaluate they needed scoring. If you wait till trade deadline to make moves it will not happen.  He had to make his move right after Christmas break and not wait and see when his injured bodies returned.  All I heard was no need to panic, he needs to evaluate when his players return from injury . 
    To trade before trade deadline is not pushing the panic button but being proactive ! 
    Now PC make us proud with your scouting team and all those draft picks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssags111. Show ssags111's posts

In Response to Re: To all the Bruins fans that have tagged Lucic..if he is:
    To: B's Legion... I appreciate that you acknowledge my track record isn't bad so far. That's been a major source of my frustration w/this board b/c I said before this season even began: 1) The Bruins would have a big fall-off from last year (I underestimated how much) 2) They would miss Kessel's production in a huge way (100% right) 3) They'd miss PJ Axelsson almost as much (100% right) 4) They made no significant upgrades from 2009 and since they only advanced to round 2 of the playoffs that year, calling them "cup contenders" for 2010 as so many did was ridiculous given that they let their leading goal scorer walk. So when I say Lucic is vastly overrated I'm sticking to it. The assertion that he was the best player on the ice after the fight (i know you didn't say this--someone else did) is so patently false I don't even know how to address it...and my point about him being a 3rd liner but getting a sniper in return is that his PERCEIVED VALUE was thru the roof a year ago even if it wasn't justifiable. Bruins fans have a propensity to want to see the "next Neely" any time a big guy comes along who can fight and can hit (I admit Looch can do both those things) and is young. But everyone forgets that Neely also had extraordinary hands, both passing and scoring ability, and had a nose for the net that comes along maybe once every 20-30 YEARS. Lucic is simply not that player and is never going to be (he's also pretty slow on his skates), and the B's should have dealt him when everyone thought he was the 2nd coming. Now he's not going to net you anything. I'll tell you who he reminds of most: Kevin Stevens circa 1995 when Harry Sinden brought him on board to be the "final piece of the puzzle." I think we all remember how that worked out. Hey, maybe I am giving up on Looch too soon...we'll find out, b/c we're stuck w/him for another 2 years...but i'm willing to bet dollars to dunkin donuts he's destined to be a 3rd line, 10-15 goal scorer tops, and he'll be gone once his contract is up for another Wayne Primeau type as the B's continue to mis-read every hockey tea leaf in their cup.
    Posted by TryToBearIt

You bring up many valid points but I do not like the Kevin Stevens analogy only because by the time he came to Boston he was done, he was not that piece you think he was.  When he injuried his face in 1993,  he was never the same player again.  He was done and he was noticably done when he played again for the Pens and before we got him.

The stories between Lucic and Stevens are not close to being similiar, Lucic is 21 and has never endured an injury like Stevens did.  By the time Stevens came to Boston he was a 10 year vet not a young 21 year older only learning to grow into his game.  Anyways, I think you see the comparision is not the greatest. 

You make some good points like missing PJ even though I really like Palle better at this point.  Anyways, good thought out post but I don't agree but it is thought out.
    Cheers.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssags111. Show ssags111's posts

slicksteve , I agree that losing Kessel and the space he created on the ice . The only problem is he wanted too much,  he didn't want to play in Boston and many players didn't like him. Okay, so now why didn't management see they needed a replacement soon enough ? Injuries ?  BS ! PC's mistake this season it took him too long to evaluate they needed scoring. If you wait till trade deadline to make moves it will not happen.  He had to make his move right after Christmas break and not wait and see when his injured bodies returned.  All I heard was no need to panic, he needs to evaluate when his players return from injury .  To trade before trade deadline is not pushing the panic button but being proactive !  Now PC make us proud with your scouting team and all those draft picks.
    Posted by BsLegion

Well, I agree he should have addressed this earlier but who would have thought a team with 7 20 goal scorers with Chara and Lucuc at 19 and 17 would fall off like this? 

With all the injuries, he waited and didn't hit the panic button.  He wanted to see what would happen with all of them back.  It didn't work out like expected but the season it not over either.  There is still time for them to get it together.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssags111. Show ssags111's posts

Try to bear it is exactly right I get blasted on these threads as "not knowing hockey" because I bring up all of the same points Bear did. I will add one more.....do you folks honetly think that the team would get better from alst year? Most of the hockey experts (not the ones on these boards) said at the start of this season that the Bruins will be good, but they overachieved last year.  So a team that overachieved lost its best goal scorer, and its best and highest paid defenseman is a year older past his prime. They didnt make it past the second round because they couldnt score goals. During the regular season they scored a ton last year....but if you watched the playoffs, in the second round, they were played perfectly. They kept Kessel from breaking away and using his speed, and clogged the neutral zone. Now, teams are doing it this year and no adjustment has been made, PLUS they lost their best open ice goal scorer. I will say it again and again until he is replaced.....losing Kessel is much more than the 20-30 goals scored. You can see it all year....Savard has NO ONE to feed the puck to, and so teams get on him much tighter and dont respect the others on his line. So now he gets rid of the puck sooner, and you get what you see last night....his passes are "inches" off the mark....why? Because the defense doesnt respect the wings on the Bruins. Kessel demanded attention whenever he was on the ice and that made the other winger better as well. The management of this team stinks....period...and now you can see it......who on the Bruins team honestly scares you? And on Lucic.....he sure did turtle last night. Kid gets his big contract and skates like the scouting reports said he would.....slow and straight ahead. A 4 million dollar checking liner.....nice...but hell its not my money, you wont notice the 25 cent hike on the hot dogs to pay for it either.
    Posted by slicksteve38

All I am going to say is Lucic did not turtle, you are not watching this fight close enough if you still believe this.  They were done or as what I think Orr popped him in the nose.  And if you have ever been in a fight, I think you know how devastating the right kind of smack to the nose can be.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I agree were do you guys see that Lucic back off.  If you want to see a guy backing off check the was Max Lapierre hides all the time for the Habs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

LUUUUUUUUUUUCIC IS THE MAN

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: To all the Bruins fans that have tagged Lucic..if he is : Well, I agree he should have addressed this earlier but who would have thought a team with 7 20 goal scorers with Chara and Lucuc at 19 and 17 would fall off like this?  With all the injuries, he waited and didn't hit the panic button.  He wanted to see what would happen with all of them back.  It didn't work out like expected but the season it not over either.  There is still time for them to get it together.
    Posted by ssags111

Kind of got off topic replying to TryToBearIt LOL .... I see what you mean although PC's goal should be to progress and not regress.  If last season with all the goal scoring they had they could not make it past the 2nd round then this season he had to get better than last.  The Bruins didn't when they traded Kessel but still had the time to make it up and they didn't address the issue fast enough. 
    You're right it's not over but like I said earlier the Bruins were never a team that got lucky and things roled along for them. They always had to earn it the hard way.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: To all the Bruins fans that have tagged Lucic..if he is : It's too soon to throw the book on the kid.  It's been a F'd up season for him and unless you're a visionary (you're track record so far is not bad) you can't give up on him yet. He's only 22.  I'm not the only one who sees some potential on this kid, Yzerman , McGuire, McKenzie just to name a few.  It's not his fault PC gave him a big contract.
    Posted by BsLegion

B's Legion please don't kiss #ss with bear until you read ALL his posts. His track record isn't as good as you think it is . Unless you're talking negative posts. Then he's batting 1.000.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: To all the Bruins fans that have tagged Lucic..if he is : B's Legion please don't kiss #ss with bear until you read ALL his posts. His track record isn't as good as you think it is . Unless you're talking negative posts. Then he's batting 1.000.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

LOL... not kissing #ss LOL..  I'm just going back to a debate he and I had at the beginning of the season .  His prediction was better than mine. 
    No I don't read all his posts. 
    You have to admit there are some good points and I don't want any of you to think I'm being negative , I'll just call it constructive criticism. If the Bruins play very well asa top tier team and TryToBearIt continues ripping into the team then we can call it being negative.
    This all started as I disagreed on what BearIt posted on Lucic. Now does that sound like kiss #ss ? 
    You need posters like TryToBearIt to keep it honest we can't all agree with each other all the time.  This way makes these posts much more interesting.
    As for you keep up the good posts as at one point a troll copied your name and was posting all BS . I knew it wasn't you and the fake chowdah kept reporting me.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I also got ripped for saying that Lucic if for the right pkg should be dealt.  We are all armchair GM's on here and we all tend to think we know a lot about the game...my opinion is just an opinion and I agree that Lucic will never be Cam...he doesnt have the same skills...and yes someone will throw stats early in both careers and I could be 100% wrong(hope I am actually) but he can't hold Cam's jock. 
    Lucic can't take a team on his back and lead it the way other young stars can...Lucic has an element that Bruins fans love, hard hitting, good fighter and can score the occasional goal.  Bottom line is he likely will be a 15-20 goal guy somewhere on the 3-4 lines.  He doesnt possess enough skill to be a consistant 2010 NHL player.  He played with possibly the best playmaker in the league last year and a speed demon 40 goal man.  I am pretty sure that you could have plugged just about anyone on that line and they would have had success...in fact Thorton's hands are just about the same as Lucic's

I am not trying to be a killjoy but I think we could have had a lot for him and I would love to see some more skill in this lineup.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

To: 1) The Bruins would have a big fall-off from last year (I underestimated how much)

2) They would miss Kessel's production in a huge way (100% right) 3) They'd miss PJ Axelsson almost as much (100% right)

4) They made no significant upgrades from 2009 and since they only advanced to round 2 of the playoffs that year, calling them "cup contenders" for 2010 as so many did was ridiculous given that they let their leading goal scorer walk.

So when I say Lucic is vastly overrated I'm sticking to it. The assertion that he was the best player on the ice after the fight (i know you didn't say this--someone else did) is so patently false I don't even know how to address it...and my point about him being a 3rd liner but getting a sniper in return is that his PERCEIVED VALUE was thru the roof a year ago even if it wasn't justifiable.

Bruins fans have a propensity to want to see the "next Neely" any time a big guy comes along who can fight and can hit (I admit Looch can do both those things) and is young. Posted by TryToBearIt

Below are the stats of Kessel and Sturm. I know who's stats are better because for every goal that your on the ice for when the opponent scores it's a negative off your offensive output. Guess who's are better ? Hmmmm (Always been my argument for Boyes career -26 +/- and 12 goals a five Mil this year)

GP     G       A     PTS     +/-     PIM     SOG     SPCT    
    56     19     11     30       8        24      148     12.8    

GP     G       A     PTS     +/-     PIM     SOG     SPCT         
    51     21     20     41       -6     13        221      9.5

Paille and his improving of the PK since he arrival is the reason why the Bs aren't battling for last with TO and Edmonton. As much as I liked Ax's and Kobasew's numbers in past years Paille and Begin are an upgrade by far plus cheaper.

The media not Bruins fans have compared Lucic to Neely because of where he is from and how physical he is. Lucic's #'s are fairly comparable to Neely's early numbers not that I expect Milan's hands to get better.

Way, Way off on Axelsson and Kessel that's not 100%....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

Marc Savard on Looch: "People don't realize Looch keeps tweaking that ankle all the time. He's going to need a full summer to heal."

A Tweet yesterday from Joe Haggerty.

I really, really wish everyone complaining about Lucic having a "bad year" or being "unmotivated" or any other of that crap would realize that a high ankle sprain, for a hockey player, is a very serious injury.

Not playing is not an option. Milan Lucic is a professional hockey player. If he can get on the ice, he's going to play. David Krejci went through the playoffs last year getting shot up with painkillers before every game. You never heard a word out of him until after the season ended and he went under the knife.

Fans and media who complain about hurt players underperforming drive me out of my skull. Until you yourself have lived with and performed with the kind of pain that some of these guys battle through, you have no clue.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

duinne,

If he isnt healthy he should sit...Getz had a high ankle sprain as well and played very well for team Canada while Sid had one and couldnt play...no one needs to make excuses for him.  He isnt the second coming of Cam.  He is an avg player that Boston fans have turned into a god. 

I think he played a very strong game yesterday even after the beat down...I think he was our best fwd so I don`t think its hurting him as bad as say Sids injury. 

And you are right we don`t know the extent of his injury...but as long as he wears a sweater every night he better perform...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

well, try to bear it looks like i have a competitor,
    i too said kess will be missed greatly.
    i said the pp would stink but the pk would improve
    i said once kess gone back to boring hockey
    i also said we would begin to see the incompetence of this mgmt, make no mistake if we do get a seguin, it was not because pc is a genius , he never expected tor to be where they are now and niether did i . i never felt they would make the playoffs even with kess but figured to be at the very least same as last yr.
    i knew full well sturm who i do like and ryder who i never liked would not  replace kess.
    the lucic signing was what i called a redemption signing a crowd pleaser to make up for not signing kess in a quest to gain credibility

i am willing to write off this season for lucic but that's about the grace he will get from me and yes i do expect to fight anyone anytime. neely fought anyone especially in his early years and has not way close the talent of neely. let hin gain his status of a productive player and then u can ease off on the fighting.
    i do disagree with u about axelsson , i wanted him gone, his time in boston was saturated. he just couldn't score on anempty net. He played hard but his lack of offense did not compensate for the other intangibles.

the tt sisgning was also way too much. Pc just had no clue and played santa too often .

We do however have an exciting player coming this draft, but do not expect him to be an immediate saviour. By the time he excels sav will be on the downward spiral. regardless of the draft Pc needs to get sav a winger and that no later then next yr.

How Pc and company went about all year without an established first line is
    and thinking we would be fine is beyond me.

many felt after just a stint in the nhl that byron bitz and hunwick would be great players. U gotta be kidding me. I do not like bitz. hunwick is no star and will never be but the kid does have desire  and little talent but if he does stay in the nhl it will take him years before he makes can become a decent dman at best.

so funny how many spend so much time on stats and show no feel for the game, no intuition. no judgement. Stats have their place i guess but sometimes it as if one is talkn just numbers and nothing else.

The bruins are at least 2 yrs away from being potentially stanley cup bound .PC got himself stuck with the sc and he needs to undo it certainly not our job to figure it out.

i am bothered by the fact that many said kess not worth 5m but some refuse to admit that lucic is not worth 4m, what has he fkn proven , nothing yet.

in the meantime we continue to be the black sheep on the boston sportscene

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

duinne, If he isnt healthy he should sit...Getz had a high ankle sprain as well and played very well for team Canada while Sid had one and couldnt play...no one needs to make excuses for him.  He isnt the second coming of Cam.  He is an avg player that Boston fans have turned into a god.  I think he played a very strong game yesterday even after the beat down...I think he was our best fwd so I don`t think its hurting him as bad as say Sids injury.  And you are right we don`t know the extent of his injury...but as long as he wears a sweater every night he better perform...
    Posted by shuperman

At this time of year, NO player on an NHL team is healthy. They're ALL hurt, to one degree or another. Savard is playing with a bad knee, Chara has a finger that will require surgery in the offseason, Boychuk has a busted orbital bone, Stuart is no doubt still feeling that broken sternum (do you know how long that would derail the average person?). Krejci played all of last season with a hip that hurt him so badly by the end of the year that he was having trouble walking.

It appears by this forum at least that the average fan has no clue about the physical toll professional hockey takes on the human body.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

he stood up to one of the true NHL jackhammers. knew he wasnt in it halfway through. that takes some stones.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from camneely1983. Show camneely1983's posts

The kid needs time to grow...he is not Sidney Crosby and even if you look at Neely's stats it took him a good 3-4 years before he turned into a machine.

SeasonTeamLgeGPGAPtsPIMGPGAPtsPIM
    1982-83Portland Winter HawksWHL725664120130149112017
    1983-84Portland Winter HawksWHL198182629----------
    1983-84Vancouver CanucksNHL561615315742022
    1984-85Vancouver CanucksNHL72211839137----------
    1985-86Vancouver CanucksNHL7314203412630006
    1986-87Boston BruinsNHL7536367214345168
    1987-88Boston BruinsNHL6942276917523981751
    1988-89Boston BruinsNHL74373875190107298
    1989-90Boston BruinsNHL765537921172112162851
    1990-91Boston BruinsNHL6951409198191642036
    1991-92Boston BruinsNHL9931216----------
    1992-93Boston BruinsNHL13117182544154
    1993-94Boston BruinsNHL4950247454----------
    1994-95Boston BruinsNHL422714417252022
    1995-96Boston BruinsNHL4926204631----------
     NHL Totals 726395299694124193573289168

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

duinne,

I have played hockey since I was 3 and played in the CHL(minor pro) back in the day.  Yes lots of players have bumps and scraps from a long season grind.  Savard and Chara are our franchise players who are missed and likely don't have the same kind of injury that Lucic has.  Again, you don't know, I don't know, only the Bruins organization and Lucic knows for sure.  But if he is in the lineup he should be producing...I wasn't bashing his game...but you are looking for excuses to give him a free pass...I thought he looked good the last game...

But don't come on here bashing other people for having opinions...thats all you are giving and no one is bashing you.

Cheers...we need another big win...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

duinne, I have played hockey since I was 3 and played in the CHL(minor pro) back in the day.  Yes lots of players have bumps and scraps from a long season grind.  Savard and Chara are our franchise players who are missed and likely don't have the same kind of injury that Lucic has.  Again, you don't know, I don't know, only the Bruins organization and Lucic knows for sure.  But if he is in the lineup he should be producing...I wasn't bashing his game...but you are looking for excuses to give him a free pass...I thought he looked good the last game... But don't come on here bashing other people for having opinions...thats all you are giving and no one is bashing you. Cheers...we need another big win...
    Posted by shuperman

I'm certainly not looking for excuses to give him a free pass. As Marc Savard (not me, Marc Savard) said, Lucic is playing hurt (because the team needs him) and tweaking the ankle every time he plays. But he's playing, because what's the alternative? Mikko Lehtonen?

As for bashing other people for having opinions, damn straight I'm going to bash people who have no clue what they're talking about. Opinions are one thing. Saying an injured player has "no heart" or questioning his manhood isn't an opinion, it's just plain stuipidity.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3785354. Show user_3785354's posts

Too many excuses here for a very mediocre player (with or without injuries) who is not a scorer, no longer a hitter, and obviously not a fighter !!! If he's that injuried, sit him down and let him heal like they do with Bergeron every time that he has a hang nail !!! Does anyone who actually knows anything about hockey think that Terry OReilly, Stan Jonathan, Jay Miller, Bobby Orr, Don Awry, Cam Neely, Lyndon Byers, John Wynsink, Teddy Green, Don Cashman, and even John Mckenzie would have cowardly stopped fighting because their nose was broken ??????!!!!!!! In most cases that would have pissed them off even more to kick the crap out of whoever they were fighting !!! This is a very soft Bruins team lead by an even softer coach. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

And... right on cue.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

duinne,

I gotta admit that made me smile...your last post...

I guess we need to clean up the trolls...I try and avoid them at all costs...those Bruin fans know the difference...

And you did make valid points...to me a captain like Chara should have stepped in...said something, pushed him around a bit, at least hammer him with a bog hit...he needed to step up and didnt...I would have no problem losing him for 5 minutes if he is able to toss em for 30-60 seconds...
    I remember last year when the entire team attempted to go after Kom(Chara included)...they all were in as a team...I don't see that this year...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

well, try to bear it looks like i have a competitor, i too said kess will be missed greatly.
    Posted by marco1001

I always said  it and say it again , before the trade the Bruins would be better with Kessel rather than without.  Then some s_hit came out on the guy and the money he wanted blablabla and in the end I'm happy he's gone.
    I agree 100% he's missed but not Kessel the player, a plan B.  PC had to replace him and did not. I'm not saying with only a 20+ goal scorer but also with the guys returning ,  they needed to improve. 
    Replace also comes in the form of those draft picks,  look beyond tomorrow Marco what this trade is becoming.  It's promising.  Sure I would have loved today to be in the top 3 of the conference ..... c'est la vie my friend.
    shupermanGetzlaf did not have the same degree of a ankle sprain. It was actually lower , not high sprain and not as bad.
    All due respect to Lucic but he's not even close to being a Getzlaf . This guy is a monster,  he can skate , hit , pass , score and has wonderful hands.  Don't forget his a mean mother ..... Will Lucic develop and come close ?  I just wish !  Getzlaf is one of my favorite players in this league.

Sections
Shortcuts