to all the IDIOTS who want to trade BLAKE WHEELER

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINS. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINS's posts

to all the IDIOTS who want to trade BLAKE WHEELER

Wheeler is a young power forward and has everything an NHL manager would dream about...he has the size, the talent and will become a superstar in this league...the only players I would consider if you want to trade Wheel are....Crosby-Ovi-Kovalchuk-Keith-Henrick Sedin-Toews-Bobby Ryan-Eric Staal- thats the ned of the list so please stop those stupid comments and enjoy the fact that Wheeler is a BRUINS and will score 33 goals next season.......STOP IT

Staney Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

Re: to all the IDIOTS who want to trade BLAKE WHEELER

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Boston fans do this with the Sox/Pats, as well.  They expect that a rookie will post numvbers that are beyond the imagination; expect that he'll improve the following year.  If he doesn't, they deem him bunk and tradable.  Most wanted to trade Buch for a any ole journeyman last year.

Wheeler is a great young talent!  The team should have him in the mix for the future.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINS. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINS's posts

Wheeler 39G 44A  83PTS 6'5'' 205lbs
    Horton  42G  37A  79PTS 6'2'' 229lbs

First 2 seasons in the NHL ...we are all excited about Horton we should be even more excited about Wheeler...and we have him on our team already ...DUH ! !  PLEASE wake up guys

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from montecristo. Show montecristo's posts

You've gone from him scoring 50 next year to 40 next year now you're at 33 next year....what's next? I actually think you're getting closer, but not there yet. I'll put him at 25 next year.. Then again, I wouldn't be against trading Wheeler for a couple 3rd round picks.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Would you please just
    SHUT THE HE*L UP !!
    OK, I feel better now

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

In Response to Re: to all the IDIOTS who want to trade BLAKE WHEELER:
    Wheeler 39G 44A  83PTS 6'5'' 205lbs Horton  42G  37A  79PTS 6'2'' 229lbs First 2 seasons in the NHL ...we are all excited about Horton we should be even more excited about Wheeler...and we have him on our team already ...DUH ! !  PLEASE wake up guys
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBRUINS

WOW, you might be right,  Wheeler had more pts than horton ...Oh wait..he had 4 more pts but he played in 163 games while hotron only played in 126 games. You must have forgot to include that in your post...It took him 37 extra games to get those 4 pts.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

(1) I would also keep Wheels for 2 year contract for 2 mill or less and trade Ryder and Hunwick for prospect and sign Stuart
    (2) I would also sign Paille for PK and 4th line duties the Welland, Ontario  boys Paille and Horton can be Bruin buddies
    (3) The scenario what to with the center men will Savard be a Bruin much longer... i hope the mngt. can trade Ryder to make cap space for Savard
    (4) If Seguin has major impact the first season one of our top three center will go before next season trade deadline.
    (5) This season will tell the Bruins head office if we keep youth and dump some vets ie Savard Chara before next season's trade deadline "keep Rechhi for he can be a good future scout or players developement.'
    (6) send Thomas to PHL for Gagne(one year left on his contract) straight up

Lucic Savard Horton
    Gagne Krejci Wheels
    Rechhi Seguin Bergeron
    Paille(Marchand) Campbell Thornton
    Caron Colborne

Chara Siedenberg
     Stuart Boychuk
     Ference  McQuaid
     Alexandrov