To Boston Globe.com PLEASE BAN stillallbost08

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

I second that!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from janasie36. Show janasie36's posts

I cannot stand the trouble making troll either.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bouncer617. Show bouncer617's posts

Add gardensupportor-2 and catwahcker-420 to that list. Notice the spellings: He/they're habs fans trolling under slightly misspelled versions of the screen names of regular posters. I'm all for freedom of speech, but in this case it's annoying the regulars and borders on slandering a couple of decent B's fans.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bouncer617. Show bouncer617's posts

Fact.

Just saw someone posting in another thread as stillallbust08. I wonder if stillallbost might have been taking some hits thanks to yet another Quebequeen troll. So pathetic.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

allbusty has been in love with me and my name for over a year. I laugh every time he posts his negative troll crap. He is sure to respond to this in his usual way so get ready for a good laugh.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

If you think they are trolls, just ignore them.

Eventually these people go away if they don't get attention.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kclione. Show Kclione's posts

Why hasn't this poster been banned yet? I am sick of reading his useless posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kclione. Show Kclione's posts

How is allbost a true Bruins fan when he just said he usually watches the Celtics instead of the Bruins and hockey isn't even his favorite sport!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

No the fact is the true allbost is a Bruins fan while a jealous hab fan impersonates him. It has happened to all a period here a underscore there and the hab fan doing it convinces everyone that real Bruins fans are them. Dont let this B. S. fool you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kclione. Show Kclione's posts

[Quote]
    No the fact is the true allbost is a Bruins fan while a jealous hab fan impersonates him. It has happened to all a period here a underscore there and the hab fan doing it convinces everyone that real Bruins fans are them. Dont let this B. S. fool you.
    [/Quote]

Are you still drunk Geno?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from coachparker. Show coachparker's posts

[Quote]I cannot stand the trouble making troll either.[/Quote]

looks like you are not alone

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Sorry dumb dumb im not GENO and your not the sharpest tool in the shed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[Quote]Fact.

Just saw someone posting in another thread as stillallbust08. I wonder if stillallbost might have been taking some hits thanks to yet another Quebequeen troll. So pathetic.[/Quote] He does take some pounding he does not deserv. I have been posting here for 6 months or so and he has never pissed me off (that much) There are other posters that rattle me more

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

good to see the trolls (or 1 troll with multiple names) all posting together. Even got one with a new name that began posting today just to bring this thread out from the archive. Not a very creative name this time but I can imagine how hard it is to come up with a new one every week.

anyways, nice win by the bs tonight. Thought they would have split with the pens.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

[Quote]Fact.

Just saw someone posting in another thread as stillallbust08. I wonder if stillallbost might have been taking some hits thanks to yet another Quebequeen troll. So pathetic.[/Quote]

Add stillallbost09 to the list of copycat names.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kclione. Show Kclione's posts

I sent in another formal complaint about stillallbost08. He is now sending me sexually disturbing emails now. He is one demented animal who should be locked up in a cage somewhere

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from coachparker. Show coachparker's posts

[Quote]good idea to ban him[/Quote]

Does anyone like this trolling loser?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from havelrstarm. Show havelrstarm's posts

Re: To Boston Globe.com PLEASE BAN stillallbost08

i agree, he is back out of jail and registered as a S.A and now he is here harrasing people

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from InVain5. Show InVain5's posts

stillallbost08 is out of jail again. Hide your booze and young children!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from InVain5. Show InVain5's posts

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsSoxCeltsNo1. Show PatsSoxCeltsNo1's posts

In Response to To Boston Globe.com PLEASE BAN stillallbost08:
    [QUOTE]I cannot stand the trouble making troll either.
    Posted by janasie36[/QUOTE]

yes well he is back. Just report him.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from chocolab511. Show chocolab511's posts

The drunk is out of detox again so just report him