To fire or not to fire that is the question!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Re: To fire or not to fire that is the question!

In Response to Re: To fire or not to fire that is the question!:
    [QUOTE]When Detroit, Pittsburgh and Chicago won the last 3 Stanley Cups all their key playmakers and Dmen were 100% healthy that is an undisputable fact. If the Bruins stay in this slump with healthy playmakers then Chiarelli must take action. The reason why the Bruins were the #2 offensive team in the NHL during the 09' season was because they had puck possession that is not possible when you're 2 best set up men are on the shelf. Julien was the coach during the 09' season that is also undisputable. Krejci and Savard were healthy during that season also undisputable.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

If the team was playing hard and losing due to a lack of talent I would not support removing the Coach.  I don't think the Islanders made the right decission firing Gordon.  But this team is not even trying untill they are down by three goals.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: To fire or not to fire that is the question! : The results were exactly what I wanted ! Answering yes or no was a normal way to answer the question. I put in the last answer as a sarcastic one . I didn't think there would be anyone who would be arrogant or dumb enough to put that in as their answer thinking their multiple, repetitive posts would decide whether CJ gets fired or not. But guess what, there were 6.    Laughable and sad at the same time ! P.S. Your last 16 posts have all been about firing Julien. Before that you haven't posted since August . How did you vote ? It was easy to identify where one of these votes came from .
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

I voted # 3 to go along with the sarcasm.  I don't want to think CJ will still be here, but think he will be.  I've been posting about firing CJ so much because it's long over due, this guy has more lives than a cat in our organization, while every other team has dumped him as soon as these warning signs came up.  B's need a change, and with the cap space situation, only 1 thing to do, and he deserves it.  The team cloearly tunes him out, and I don't want to go through another year like last, regular or post season.

I also wish Chia would make an aggressive move with his great number of assets to get some real talent in here.  A top goal scorer like Semin, or top end talent like Richards, a good puck mover, etc.  I don't like some of Chias moves, but on the whole, he has done a solid job getting good pieces in here.

Let's get an exciting up tempo game in here, with a few more players to fit that mold so we can watch some exciting winning puck again!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

That's a very important decision for Chiarelli and Neely. Last nite it looked like the players were not in the game rather than Claude, but, in review good old Rammer totally outcoached Claude. Rammer's preparation was perfect, skate, short direct passes, and swarm the puck carrier. Atlanta did all of these and it worked, particularly swarming Bergeron in the offensive zone eliminated any continuity for the 1st line. Rammer does NOT use Claude's stack-em defense, he has strong skaters who do not back off anyone, and they attack in all zones. Sure the Bruins still had 40 shots, but only a few were dangerous, and the entire Bruins defense was woeful. Give Hunwick credit for a pasion-fight with a tough guy[ Evander kane]; give Thornton a kick in the butt for a non-hockey related exhibition [ who needs it]? Arneil looked better than some existing Bruins, good skating, good puck control, good effort

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

First Julien play Seguin on the wing with good linemates for 10 games and give him some leeway to use his creativity even if it means he makes some mistakes. If after 10 games he isn't contributing then you can play him on the 3rd or 4th line.

Second get rid of Ryder and Paille.

Third you need to motivate your team to play with intensity for 60 minutes at least 80% of the time.

Do these 3 things in the next 10 games and keep your job.  If you don't listen to my advice you should and probably will lose your job.

Don't say you weren't warned.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Taylor Hall now has 12 points in 23 games to Seguin's 8 in 22 games.  Hall is playing 6 or 7 minutes more a game than Tyler.  Yes I know Edmonton is going to miss the play-offs so they can afford to play their rookies more minutes, however  it is not like the Bruins are a dominating offensive juggernaut.  They need Seguin's skill, speed and shot on the ice a lot more often, but in order to be successful he needs to play with some skill and muscle.  Skill so they have someone who can skate with him and compliment his game (Krejci, Bergeron or Savard) and some muscle (Lucic, Horton or maybe even Caron) to give him some room and to help win puck battles down low so the line can get some sustained offensive pressure. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BatmanJWO. Show BatmanJWO's posts

Why is this still a thread? The Bruins are sitting number five in the East. They  have played roughly 25% of their season and they are getting players back instead of losing them.

Here is a better question: If they fired Julien, who would coach the Bruins? I can't think of anyone else that is out there. The only other coach, who would have been willing to coach, that I would have wanted just passed away. RIP Pat Burns.

Julien will be around for the entire year unless the Bruins lose 20 in a row.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]Why is this still a thread? The Bruins are sitting number five in the East. They  have played roughly 25% of their season and they are getting players back instead of losing them. Here is a better question: If they fired Julien, who would coach the Bruins? I can't think of anyone else that is out there. The only other coach, who would have been willing to coach, that I would have wanted just passed away. RIP Pat Burns. Julien will be around for the entire year unless the Bruins lose 20 in a row.
    Posted by BatmanJWO[/QUOTE]
    Right now my pick would be Bob Hartley!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

Honestly, Clod lost 10 straight home games last year finished 6th and wasn't fired. He lost a 3-0 lead against Philly and wasn't fired. I don't see what he could possibly do to get fired at this point. He would have to not make the playoffs. I think a 1st/2nd round loss he still isn't going anywhere 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

Who is on the ice ? PLAYERS !

Stop this fu**ing coach bashing.

I'm sure that is the same guys who said Trade TT this summer.....Don't panic folks !

Is it me or this team is on a slump since No.91 returns ?????

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveACIM. Show DaveACIM's posts

I am a life long Bruins fan, since watching Bobby Orr and Phil Esposito as a kid, but will NEVER watch them again so long as they keep this coach---tonight was absolutely f***king HORRIBLE--they stop playing when ahead--they did it 4 games straight against Philly (how the coach survived that I have no idea) and now tonight in their biggest game since then

They stopped hitting and playing the game, and gave up 2 goals late--I hate the way they play--if Neely has anything left in the passion dept, CJ is GONE!!!!!!! TODAY!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I thinks the time has come!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

I expect Clod to be fired the day after they are eliminated in the first or second round. If not then they need to fire Chia as well.............

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FatBob. Show FatBob's posts

Fat Bob says wait until the handshake.

Sections
Shortcuts