to secure a Lottery Pick, Toronto has to lose their last 2.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Re: to secure a Lottery Pick, Toronto has to lose their last 2.

morph:  Since TB and FLA play each other their last two games, for TB to go 0-3, FLA would at worst go 2-1, and finish with 78 points.  The end result is that TOR could pass one - but not both.
    If TOR wins out, and TB/FLA both go 1-2 (trading wins) all three finish the season with 76 points, TOR will have 31 wins while TB and FLA would have 32 - that is the first tie-breaker.
    The NHL scheduler made this messy but worked out to help the Bruins - at least as far as having a spot eliminated earlier.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFaninOntario. Show BruinsFaninOntario's posts

Let's hope Toronto loses to the Rangers tonight. I really don't care whether we make the playoffs this year or not. It's been a terrible season, right from the first puck drop on opening night when we got blasted by the Caps on our home ice, all the way to now. Evereything that could go wrong has. The Seidenberg and Savard injuries were the last straw. Our season is over. Even if we make it, we're gone in four. The only thing worth rooting for this year is the lottery. Let's hope Toronto loses and the ping pong balls bounce our way on April 13. Then we can start looking forward to October 2010. F this season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ViewFrom311. Show ViewFrom311's posts

Geez - you're still missing the boat...

You can only fall one place so worst-case scenario right now is selecting 4th in the draft.  I hope nobody uses this discussion forum as a source of information...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Let's go Rangers ! 
    Bruins will beat the Sabres tomorrow and Canes on Saturday.
    As "mon amie" BlueChip is saying any of those top 3 would be amazing ! 
    I bet we're all watching the game tonite LOL !!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

it's really simple. right now B's are guaranteed 4th pick. (3rd if we don't get passed in the lottery. 2nd if B's win lottery. If Toronto loses either of it's last two games, then Bruins are guaranteed 3rd pick (2nd if they don't get passed in the lottery) and the B's would get 1st overall if they win the lottery. This scenario also applies if TB and Florida each get a win, and we know at least one of them will in their home-and-homr

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

tor loss tonight in reg. its over best they could do is tie and the lose tie breaker with both teams less wins

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/hockey/globe-on-hockey/leafs-now-guaranteed-to-finish-bottom-three/article1526595/

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

In Response to Re: to secure a Lottery Pick, Toronto has to lose their last 2.:
    [QUOTE]Let's go Rangers !  Bruins will beat the Sabres tomorrow and Canes on Saturday. As "mon amie" BlueChip is saying any of those top 3 would be amazing !  I bet we're all watching the game tonite LOL !!!
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Bslegion my friend,
    You have a good memory,

Tonight, my prayers go to all Great Bruins fans. Especially you,Bslegion, Bad-Habs and SanDogDrinking. :-)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

[QUOTE]Thank you Phil for being greedy! (Can't blame him I'da done the same)
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Yeah Dog. Everyone in New England would hate your guts but you'd have a seriously nice set of golf clubs  Laughing

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: to secure a Lottery Pick, Toronto has to lose their last 2. : Bslegion my friend, You have a good memory, Tonight, my prayers go to all Great Bruins fans. Especially you,Bslegion, Bad-Habs and SanDogDrinking. :-)
    Posted by BlueChip99[/QUOTE]
    Okay Blue now we can forget Kessel.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from joebondo. Show joebondo's posts

Go Leafs!  3-0 Yes!  Way to lay down for us.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Its been a long year of waiting but being guerenteed a top 3 pick is something great to have. I look forward to next years toronto record tracker

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: to secure a Lottery Pick, Toronto has to lose their last 2. : Tonight, my prayers go to all Great Bruins fans. Especially you,Bslegion, Bad-Habs and SanDogDrinking. :-) Posted by BlueChip99[/QUOTE]

Too bad I could never make a toast to a Hab Troll can't drink to that. Please do say a prayer for your Canadians for choking against the Isles to put them out of distance to the Laffs!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Leafs officially will finish 29th and we will have the second seed in the lottery.  No worse than the third overall pick.  Don't screw this up PC.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: to secure a Lottery Pick, Toronto has to lose their last 2. : Too bad I could never make a toast to a Hab Troll can't drink to that. Please do say a prayer for your Canadians for choking against the Isles to put them out of distance to the Laffs!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

My poor Habs, they already have enough misery like this. Please don`t blamed them.
    They are all pocket size this year. lol

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: to secure a Lottery Pick, Toronto has to lose their last 2. : Bslegion my friend, You have a good memory, Tonight, my prayers go to all Great Bruins fans. Especially you,Bslegion, Bad-Habs and SanDogDrinking. :-)
    Posted by BlueChip99[/QUOTE]

Thank you - I think...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

In Response to Re: to secure a Lottery Pick, Toronto has to lose their last 2. : Okay Blue now we can forget Kessel.
    Posted by BsLegion

Yes Bslegion, now we can forget Kessel. And I'll even try to reconcile myself with Bruins` brass.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: to secure a Lottery Pick, Toronto has to lose their last 2. : Yes Bslegion, now we can forget Kessel. And I'll even try to reconcile myself with Bruins` brass.
    Posted by BlueChip99

Not yet !  I'm giving Chiarelli till July 1st.  Then I will judge him (not that it'll make a difference ). I guess my opinion on his work.