today we should all be very proud for the bs!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

today we should all be very proud for the bs!

despite our differences in opinions on these boards and posts..today lets all take this in..the bruins played hard and won the 1st rd...we will have plenty of time to look at pit-phi series and our draft in june but for now we are all bruins fans and today we celebrate and look forward to more hockey..i truly love ou group of guys and wouldnt trade them for anyone..they are playing with heart for themselves the city and the fans i believe this and believe in them..no negatives today folks..today we all are having a goodday my friends go bs!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

Re: today we should all be very proud for the bs!

savard staurt back for rd 2.....the sky is the limit for this team!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

In Response to today we should all be very proud for the bs!:
    despite our differences in opinions on these boards and posts..today lets all take this in..the bruins played hard and won the 1st rd...we will have plenty of time to look at pit-phi series and our draft in june but for now we are all bruins fans and today we celebrate and look forward to more hockey..i truly love ou group of guys and wouldnt trade them for anyone..they are playing with heart for themselves the city and the fans i believe this and believe in them..no negatives today folks..today we all are having a goodday my friends go bs!
    Posted by bruins8

bruins8, I'm not sure what your up to with this post because your usually soo negative but I will second your motion.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

im never negative about the team...bottom line is we all want in the end for the bruins to win...and they did just that...on to rd 2    i wish i can make amends with all you fans because that fact u argue with me on here shows your love for the team and anyone who truly cares about the bs is my friend...here that chowdakid!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Seriously these forums are like a small community with close nit ties to each other who respect everyones opinions and never lash out at each other, always there to console esch other after a devastating loss. Ok im awake now lol
    Good Job Bs Good Post. were all on the same team here .

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjnmjn. Show mjnmjn's posts

OK, so I am a little out of my element as primarily a Sox fan. I now live in California, but as a kid I loved the Sox and the Bruins. I had a Derek Sanderson jersey and wore it out. Over the years I lost interest in the Bruins and hockey in general. I was back in Boston a few weeks ago to watch the opening series between the Sox and Yanks. While there I took my first trip into the "new" Garden on April 10th. It happened that during that game the Bruins set a record by scoring 3 shorthanded goals in 1 minute and 4 seconds. I was hooked again.

I know there has been a lot of concern and bad mouthing of the Bs this year. Lackluster performances and the failure to bring a legit scorer at the trade deadline got poor reviews from the fans and the media (read Felger). However, since I started following hockey, defense wins cups (the exception being the Gretsky years, and Fuhr wasn't bad).

The Bruins are most likely done after beating the Sabres, but they might wind up playing the Flyers, and/or the Canadians. These teams are beatable and the Bs have pretty good defense. As Garnett says "anything is possible"

I, for one, will be intently watching the next and any subsequent rounds of cup competition. I am proud of the Bruins and see a bright future on the horizon.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

Bruins8 agree with you completely as a die hard lifelong fan of this team I feel like a proud parent watching how this team has come together over the final month and now. With all the injuries this team had every excuse to quit and it didn't. Just makeing the playoffs with how this season was for most of the year was a comendable accomplishment let alone to win a round against maybe the best goalie on the planet is awsome. Before the playoffs I said I would be happy as long as they compete hard no matter what the results. No matter what happens the rest of the playoffs I am just gona sit back have some cold bevereges ( on nights I don't have to work) and cheer like heck for our boys in black and gold. I also beleive this team can go all the way with the way this team is playing its system and tuukka between the pipes there is no one I look at and say there is no way we can beat that team. Getting savy back and possibly stewart should only help.

WELL DONE BRUINS!!! KEEP THE RIDE GOING!!!
    BELIEVE!!!!!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Great to see the team head to round 2. They deserve it for the hard work they have finally brought to their games!

IF Tuuka can keep up his stellar play in net......and a couple of the other players we are counting on can start scoring, we've got as good a chance as ever to go deep.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Proud of the Bruins and proud to be a Bruins fan today. Not long ago we were just hoping to get into the playoffs and the underdog Bruins pull off beating the Sabres. As much as I hate the Habs I hope they beat the Caps so we can have a better chance to win another round vs Philly but only time will tell and at least we have moved on and anything can happen. GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mham209. Show mham209's posts

As a life long Bruins fan located in Pa, I must say that I am always proud of the effort the B's give. I always wear my colors and deal with the obnoxious Flyers and Pens fans, along with a few Caps fans too around the area. The only time I was dissapointed with the team was the Penguins game in the Garden following the Savard cheapshot...I must admit I thought the team showed very little heart in that one. I'm glad to see they've righted the ship, and played good enough hockey to earn a playoff spot. They have elevated their game in the first round; and I think if they cut down on the defensive give aways and continue to play hard anything is possible....Go B's bring back the cup!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

what has impressed me most is we seem to be trending in right direction..chia yr 1 miss playoff,  2 lost in rd 1, 3 lost in rd 2,  year 4 in 2nd rd who know outcome? despite a tough reg season for many reasons like krejci said on boston.com today the team always knew they had it in them and i did to...while we have alot of young talent..we also have a very good experienced core..look at rex and satan..midseason we wouldve gotten rid of both of them in a heartbeat now they are a driving force in playoffs..chara bergeron sturm ryder begin thorts paille all been here before understand what it takes..and the young guys are maturing before r eyes boychuk on the ice in final min last night was a healthy scratch for 20 games midseason...rask..krejci..wheeler..hunwik  i love this team..regardless of how far we go knowing most will be back and the young guys coming up its great to see the franchise heading in the right direction with no signs of slowing down..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: today we should all be very proud for the bs!:
    what has impressed me most is we seem to be trending in right direction..chia yr 1 miss playoff,  2 lost in rd 1, 3 lost in rd 2,  year 4 in 2nd rd who know outcome? despite a tough reg season for many reasons like krejci said on boston.com today the team always knew they had it in them and i did to...while we have alot of young talent..we also have a very good experienced core..look at rex and satan..midseason we wouldve gotten rid of both of them in a heartbeat now they are a driving force in playoffs..chara bergeron sturm ryder begin thorts paille all been here before understand what it takes..and the young guys are maturing before r eyes boychuk on the ice in final min last night was a healthy scratch for 20 games midseason...rask..krejci..wheeler..hunwik  i love this team..regardless of how far we go knowing most will be back and the young guys coming up its great to see the franchise heading in the right direction with no signs of slowing down..
    Posted by bruins8

agree bruins8, and may I add that we still have our valuable draft picks to strengthen our team for the future. PC didn't make any knee jerk decisions on these picks to trade for a rental like some fans wanted him to do.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

I guess I can admit I was wrong for them not getting raffi torres I was P/oed at the time.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochesternybruinfan. Show rochesternybruinfan's posts

Living in sabres country....i couldn't be more proud of the b's!  The fact that I had to listen to that idiot sabres announcer eat and chew on some humble pie almost made it worth having to listen to him. However i'm looking forward to next round so I can here Jack and Brix Again.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochesternybruinfan. Show rochesternybruinfan's posts

Was PAINFUL listening to him!!!!