Today's line changes:

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mamico3308. Show mamico3308's posts

Today's line changes:

Not bad, it only took 76 games to demote Ryder to the 4th line.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Re: Today's line changes:

I agree that a Ryder demotion is long overdue.  It is too bad that Recchi is the best finisher on the team right now.  That is not a knock on Recchi as much as a knock on the other wingers who are supposed to be goal scores but aren't getting the job done.  It isn't like CJ can just replace an underperforming "finisher" with anyone who is going to do any better in that department.  IMO, Sturm could use a demotion for a while also.  He was doing his best invisible man impression last night. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Milan Lucic
    Patrice Bergeron
    Mark Recchi
    Marco Sturm
    David Krejci
    Miroslav Satan
    Blake Wheeler
    Vladimir Sobotka
    Brad Marchand
    Daniel Paille
    Begin/Whitfield
    Ryder/Thornton

these could work.  it really is about time ryder has been called out.  i bet the krejci line dominates without ryder screwing up everything krecji tries to do and without wheeler being offsides every other play.

i liked how marchand played last night. hes quick and aggressive, he needs to learn to shoot though.  i feel like he has fanned on every single shot hes ever taken!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

i dont know why all the rw's arent in my post.  i copied and pasted from the article? whatevs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

These changes could've taken place two weeks ago, but now is better then never.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In Response to Re: Today's line changes::

These changes could've taken place two weeks ago, but now is better then never.
    Posted by TuukkainNet

more like two months...like you said now better than never...it will definitely help show what possible changes to make in the future too i feel like.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

What I find funny is all the sheep that thought sturm would score just as many goals as kessel lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

DaveyN, you must have copied a template or graph.  Try resizing it.

Satan with Krejci and Sturm is as Euro as it gets!  I expect some production out of that combo.

Bergy, Lucic and Rex - looks like they're trying to get more space for Rex.  This line could very tough to play against.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

yeah i can see the sturm/krejci/satan line scoring some goals.

but then again savard/ryder shouldve worked on paper but never accomplished anything.

who in their right mind would every think sturm could score 36(or more) goals?

the third line worries me. wheeler is always offside,sobotka cant score and neither can marchand.  im still really interested to see how it pans out come tomorrow...should make for (at the very least) an interesting game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

What I find funny is all the sheep that thought sturm would score just as many goals as kessel lol
    Posted by MILANlucic17

I believe most belived a healty sturm and bergeron would recoop most of the lost goals from missing kessel, sturm has never scored more then 30 and no one was looking for him do that.. and that to some point that theory has been true.. bergeron has scored 10 more then he did last year, and sturm has scored 14 more then last year...  But sturm has just gone ice cold (he had 21 when kessel had 22 at one point).. its the lack of production from everyone else that went un accounted for.  Wheeler/ryder/krejci/wideman/chara/ savard and lucic injured etc.. is where the 50 missing goals is from..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Personally I don't think this will do a thing to Ryder. He was scratched by Carbonneau for numerous games & all he did was sulk & say the coach was using him as the scapegoat. So, unless his attitude has changed I don't think it's going to do anything. Unless, maybe since it was Rex that said something maybe that'll mean more.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

Ok so something is better than nothing right?  Seems to me that moving bodiues around is the equivalent to changing seats on the Hindenberg...  Don't really think it matters who these under-achievers are lined with, the fact remains that this team is incapable of scoring.  Goalies that have to put up shutout perfomances night in and night out to give the team a shot at winning isn't really a winning formula...but it is the only way this team will put up W's... Pretty bad when these guys can't post more than a goal a game...if that...  Just my opinion...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

Local ur the man. Thanks for the laugh with the hindenberg I almost pis sed my pants as a youngster when I had to watch the video of it going down in history the commentators voice is hillarious.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

Local ur the man. Thanks for the laugh with the hindenberg I almost pis sed my pants as a youngster when I had to watch the video of it going down in history the commentators voice is hillarious.
    Posted by MILANlucic17
    So let me get this straight,.. You almost pis sed your pants as a youngster when you had to watch the Hindenberg documentary huh?,.. Bet you would've fudged your undies if you were sitting in that thing... Cannot imagine how bad it must've been when that thing started burning and crashing.. ( the best of both worlds)... I imagine the overhead oxygen masks failed to deploy ..  But thanks for flying..  :-)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

yea man i don't think its funny people died but I couldn't help but lose it " OH THE HUMANITY"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE9UpU8PDIE

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Be real... Kessel on the B's would not have scored as many goals as Kessel on the leafs this year.  Not even close.

Posted by MILANlucic17

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

I know mattbs because toronto has so much more talent up front than us right?

D  -BAG

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Kessel-type talent is exactly what this team lacks.

Sections
Shortcuts