Tomorrow night: Habs or Rangers?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Tomorrow night: Habs or Rangers?

Who do you root for, Bruins fans? The Habs and Rangers play tomorrow night. Assuming NJ holds on to win tonight's game.....

-NYR is only a point behind Boston for the final playoff spot (the Bruins still have a game in hand). A Habs win keeps them there, and puts them even further behind if the Bruins can beat the Canes tomorrow night.

-Boston is only 4 points behind MTL with 2 games in hand. A Rangers win could put Boston just 2 back of MTL.

Besides all Bruins fans agreeing that they want this game to NOT go to OT, who would you rather see win this game?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Re: Tomorrow night: Habs or Rangers?

It don't realy much matter! the team is done!

Tonight is the last night these losers will be in the playoffs if Rangers win...Canes win tomorrow night big!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Now that we lost 2 points because of TT we have to chear for the hated habs!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from norwoodmustang. Show norwoodmustang's posts

Who cares? This team/organization is going nowhere.

Another miserable failure of a year for the Bruins and another profitable season for Jacobs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

How about we cheer for someone to hit Widman and fire CJ!

Bruins will end up in 10th spot this year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I say Rangers.  Maybe being a point out of the playoffs will make this team play 6o minutes. Bruins have another game against the Rangers in Boston sunday.
    I don't think they will let that one slip away.
    Also Bruins hold games in hand on the Rangers.
    I'de rather finish 7th and play the Pens and Habs play the Caps.
    Belive me Kennedy, Habs will upset the Caps. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I'll go with the Rangers as well. The Blueshirts played really well yesterday especially Avery he had an awesome game on fire. It wouldn't surprise me if it went to a shootout which I expect. If the Bruins do get in, that is a big if, they'll back there way in.

It's all because Jeremy Jacobs let Kessel go Hee Hee LoL! Money mouth

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

LOL Dawg, I saw that also on the game blog.  I just want the Bruins to play with urgency from now till the end although tomorrow against Canes they dare sleep through the 1st and it's Bye bye !

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

We will lose tomorow and the habs and rangers will go to over time thats my prediction.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

In Response to Re: Tomorrow night: Habs or Rangers?:
    We will lose tomorow and the habs and rangers will go to over time thats my prediction.
    Posted by MILANlucic17

So the glass isn't half-empty, it's ALL the way empty!!

I know the feeling....believe me. The Habs last year did the exact same thing the Bruins seem to be doing this year. March and April were just brutal months for Montreal, both closing the season (losing 4 out of 5) and the playoffs (I forget what happened in the playoffs, but I think it was bad!).  Even the similarities of losing your best player due to a cheap hit (Markov last year for MTL, Savard this year for BOS) has duplicated itself, although Cooke's was certainly more of a cheap shot than Grabovski's.

I do think the Bruins will beat Carolina. The PIT and NYR games are big, and if ATL ever wins another game, that contest with Boston could be huge, too. Big next 4 for Boston (and everyone else between 6 and 10 in the East).

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

2-1 habs 13 minutes left in the 3rd good game lots of hitting!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Where are all the loosers who predicted a loss from the Bruinsvs the Canes.  They would have won last night as well if it was not for TT.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stanleycomehome. Show Stanleycomehome's posts

Rangers,go up 3 with a head to head game left and mtl owns the first two tie breakers over us 1)wins 2)head to head 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Habs with a big win Gomez and Avery going at it good stuff! Montreal is what now a point or 2 behind Ottawa now and passed Philly. It's going to be an interesting finish. Now we wait til Thursday Eastern conference is crazy this year.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Those Habs are in fire...and Cammy is not there yet ...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

In Response to Re: Tomorrow night: Habs or Rangers?:
    Posted by MILANlucic17

wrong agian