TONIGHT I'M A LEAF FAN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

TONIGHT I'M A LEAF FAN

SORRY FOLKS BUT MAKING THE PLAYOFFS AS HIGH AS POSSIBLE IS ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME. SO TONIGHT I CHEER FOR THE LEAFS TO BEAT THE FLYERS!!!  WHAT A GREAT NIGHT OF PLAYOFF LIKE HOCKEY!!! GO ILS!!! GO DEVILS!!! GO BUFFALO!!! GO ANYBODY TO HELP THE BRUINS!!!!

New JerseyatAtlanta7:00 PM | Gameday | Tickets
    NY RangersatBuffalo7:00 PM | Gameday | Tickets
    PhiladelphiaatToronto7:00 PM | Gameday | Tickets
    MontrealatNY Islanders7:00 PM | Gameday | Tickets
    OttawaatFlorida7:00 PM | Gameday | Tickets
    CarolinaatTampa Bay7:30 PM | Gameday | Tickets
    WashingtonatPittsburgh7:30 PM | Gameday | Tickets
    ChicagoatDallas8:30 PM | Gameday | Tickets
    San JoseatCalgary9:30 PM | Gameday | Tickets
    ColoradoatVancouver10:00 PM | Gameday | Tickets
    Los AngelesatAnaheim10:00 PM | Gameday | Tickets

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

Re: TONIGHT I'M A LEAF FAN

it won't matter, i have a feeling NYR is going to win both their games against Philly, so go Flyers

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

In Response to Re: TONIGHT I'M A LEAF FAN:
    it won't matter, i have a feeling NYR is going to win both their games against Philly, so go Flyers
    Posted by pbergeron37

YA, U HAVE A GOOD POINT. THE FLYERS GOALTENDING IS LIKE BUYING FOOD FROM THE $$$ STORE. BUT THEY AREN'T PLAYING EACH OTHER TONIGHT.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bhsreddevil12. Show bhsreddevil12's posts

Are you really willing to sacrifice the potential franchise player for 4-6 playoff games? Even if we make it to the second round, that doens't matter.

The point of playing is to win the cup, if you're not first you might as well be last..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JezzaNuts. Show JezzaNuts's posts

I think best case is for the Flyers and Buffalo to win. That would make my night.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

yo blitz lets lay off the caps lock huh?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

I thought we were ALL LEAF Fans?........................Smile

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Tonight with shame I have to be a Flyers fan.  Getting a top three pick this year is much more important than our playoff positioning.  If we are good enough to win we will despite our playoff position.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I'll say it every day and twice on Sunday - I want the Bruins to win their way in, not watch as the Flyer choke their way out.  If they can't do that, then I don't care if they make it, and yes, I would like that pick to be as high as possible. 

Frankly, games like Phi/Tor are win-win-lose (3 point game).  Carolina Tampans is Win win WIN (3 point game).

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

Are you really willing to sacrifice the potential franchise player for 4-6 playoff games? Even if we make it to the second round, that doens't matter. The point of playing is to win the cup, if you're not first you might as well be last..
    Posted by bhsreddevil12

I'M TIRED OF WAITING FOR KIDS TO PROSPER. BESIDES THE WORLD COULD BLOW UP BEFORE NEXT SEASON. LIVE FOR TODAY ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulmend. Show paulmend's posts

This post shows the problem with many B's fans! I know, I want them to as bad as you do, but IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN THIS SEASON! Deal with it! You need to look at the Bigger picture!

No Savard, No Stuart, No Power play, a Hurt Chara, a hurt Siedenberg, Lucic not 100%, no one can score consistantly!

If the world blows up next year then who cares if we won this year. It's not like we'll all be sitting around remembering it anywhays!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

This post shows the problem with many B's fans! I know, I want them to as bad as you do, but IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN THIS SEASON! Deal with it! You need to look at the Bigger picture! No Savard, No Stuart, No Power play, a Hurt Chara, a hurt Siedenberg, Lucic not 100%, no one can score consistantly! If the world blows up next year then who cares if we won this year. It's not like we'll all be sitting around remembering it anywhays!
    Posted by paulmend

VERY FUNNY. I did really laugh. but sorry, i was brought up to fight to the end and dream like the 1980 USA OLYMPIC TEAM. PLUS I  BELIEVE SEINDENBERG WILL BE BACK W/STAURT. AND THE TRUTH IS THIS TEAM COULD ALL OF SUDDEN SCORE SOME GOALS... AND IT WOULDN'T BE A FLUKE.  NOW, WHO DO YOU LIKE THE B'S AGAINST IN THE FIRST ROUND? NJ/WASH/PITT/BUF, OR IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE IF YOU CAN'T BEAT ALL OF THEM THEN YOU DON'T BELONG?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

thank you finally a fan with some sense go leafs tonight tom and sat  phily nyr mtl     tb and fla will win so dont worry

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

The Bruin's chances of getting in have littlee to do with Flyers Toronto. They just need to get 3 more points and playoffs arw guaranteed. And with Philly struggling without a either of their top 2 goalies or Jeff Carter, it's highly unlikely they will NEED to get all three of those points. Therefore, my focus and attention wil be on Toronto NOT getting 2 points tonight, Florida winning, and TB winning in OT!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

dude, the caps lock button is next to the a key, to the left, turn it off

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulmend. Show paulmend's posts

I am one of the most optimistic fans on these boards....it's not going to happen this season. I am sorry....

...and I don't need another GAME 7 heart-breaking loss. Not 3 years in a row, PLEASE!
    Last season I was about to give up when they were down 3-1 vs the Canes and then they came back and were 1 goal away! (I still blame Thomas on that one) That HURT! A LOT!

2 Years ago I had all but given up vs Montreal...then that Game 6 happend and I was thinking maybe.....only to get shelled in Game 7.

If it happens again this year you can check the Hospitals for me for I think I might just go crazy!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

I think you have to look at how other teams might look at the B's. Excluding Pittsburgh I'm not too sure any of the top teams want to face the Bruins. They've had their trouble winning games and scoring but even in the loses they have outplayed their opponents. I could see the B's winning the first round against any of the top four. If they can find a way to get the PP going it will help the cause. Jeff Ward has not served them well trying to get this issue fixed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wboi92287. Show wboi92287's posts

I hope we lose the rest of our games and Toronto does too, missing the playoffs= less heartbreak and more rest for the players & possibly 2 top 10 picks...thats way better than 4 and out

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulyboy. Show paulyboy's posts

GO Flyers.. dont be short sided on this one..  Bs will have to earn there way in this year, but we really need Leafs to fold up.  These 2 top guys are the real deal and will bring life to this City that we have not seen since Joe Thorton.  These kids are what turns teams around.  We deserve it.  So go Flyers and down with the Leafs.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

I think you have to look at how other teams might look at the B's. Excluding Pittsburgh I'm not too sure any of the top teams want to face the Bruins. They've had their trouble winning games and scoring but even in the loses they have outplayed their opponents. I could see the B's winning the first round against any of the top four. If they can find a way to get the PP going it will help the cause. Jeff Ward has not served them well trying to get this issue fixed.
    Posted by jwb413

THANK U!!! I AGREE 100%!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

GO Flyers.. dont be short sided on this one..  Bs will have to earn there way in this year, but we really need Leafs to fold up.  These 2 top guys are the real deal and will bring life to this City that we have not seen since Joe Thorton.  These kids are what turns teams around.  We deserve it.  So go Flyers and down with the Leafs.
    Posted by paulyboy

WELL, I LIKE TO SEE THE BRUINS FINISH 6TH. SO THE LEAFS WILL HAVE TO WIN SATURDAY VS. THE HABS KCUS ON HOCKEY NIGHT IN CANADA!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

Flyers win
    Florida wins
    Tampa wins
    That would be ideal because it gaurentees 2nd last for Toronto and then the Rangers beat the Flyers twice, Bruins win two out of the last three. We make the playoffs and sit pretty for the draft. Ask yourself this question... Six months down the road would you rather be talking about how the Bruins missed the playoffs but picked up Hall or Seguin or how we made the playoffs, lost in the first round and picked fourth overall. It's a no brainer here, Hall or Seguin is more important to this organization than making the playoffs is. But it is still possible to have our cake and eat it too.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I think it is better that the Flyers win tonight and that To beats the rangers tomorrow night because i think that the Rangers are the bigger treath!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

I want a high pick, I want the best chance to get the next Lemieux, Crosby, Ovechkin or whoever it is in a Bruins uniform starting next year. Give me a Stamkos with his 50 goals in two years. It doesn't matter where the B's finish this year, they can't score goals and won't advance. It could be embarrassing if they play the Caps in meaningful games in the first round.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

GO

FLYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts