Tonight WAS a turning point...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Tonight WAS a turning point...

If the Bruins can not get up for a game like this, what makes you think they will do anything the rest of the year? This game was filled to the brim with motivation and they failed every catagory! Very dissapointing! We need a coaching change and we need to drop a bunch of dead weight that is currently wearing a spoked B.

F-ing embarrasing!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from teethontheice. Show teethontheice's posts

Re: Tonight WAS a turning point...

In Response to Tonight WAS a turning point...:
    If the Bruins can not get up for a game like this, what makes you think they will do anything the rest of the year? This game was filled to the brim with motivation and they failed every catagory! Very dissapointing! We need a coaching change and we need to drop a bunch of dead weight that is currently wearing a spoked B. F-ing embarrasing!!!!!
    Posted by MDsizzle

I agree see The Bruins have lost their soul posting

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Johnnybruin. Show Johnnybruin's posts

Totally right!!! ASHAMED!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

Ryder, Wheeler, Satan, Begin, Wideman, Hunwick, Sobotka, Paille: These guys don't get up for games, either in physicality or in actual competitive play.  Ryder, Wheeler, Wideman, and Hunwick were never physical players, never 'punch em in the mouth' guys.  There has to be a some sort of a major split it the clubhouse.  Guys like Bergeron, Recchi, Thornton, and even Sturm (he is a competitor, folks), must look at the rest of their locker room and say, "why in the world should I bust my butt for these guys?"  And so, the product on the ice is terrible.  Julien is a hands-off guy, so I don't think he feels it is his responsibilty to fix locker room chemistry issues. 

But excuses don't sell tickets either.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Sorry shaunk but I stood up for Julien and said the players need to be accountable .
    Not tonite Julien needs to be accountable. 
    When public enemy number 1 (after the fight) , Cooke,   was on the ice , Julien having the last change would always put , Wheeler, Krejci and Ryder on the ice.
    That's all the proof I needed . 
    Bring on Bob HARTLEY !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

In Response to Re: Tonight WAS a turning point...:
    Ryder, Wheeler, Satan, Begin, Wideman, Hunwick, Sobotka, Paille: These guys don't get up for games, either in physicality or in actual competitive play.  Ryder, Wheeler, Wideman, and Hunwick were never physical players, never 'punch em in the mouth' guys.  There has to be a some sort of a major split it the clubhouse.  Guys like Bergeron, Recchi, Thornton, and even Sturm (he is a competitor, folks), must look at the rest of their locker room and say, "why in the world should I bust my butt for these guys?"  And so, the product on the ice is terrible.  Julien is a hands-off guy, so I don't think he feels it is his responsibilty to fix locker room chemistry issues.  But excuses don't sell tickets either.
    Posted by shaunk

99% agree except for Sobotka.. he plays hard every shift and finishes every check   and.. Julien is so stubborn that he fails to adjust to game conditions if it means changing things up...  Good Post thou..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Sorry shaunk but I stood up for Julien and said the players need to be accountable . Not tonite Julien needs to be accountable.  When public enemy number 1 (after the fight) , Cooke,   was on the ice , Julien having the last change would always put , Wheeler, Krejci and Ryder on the ice. That's all the proof I needed .  Bring on Bob HARTLEY !
    Posted by BsLegion

I'd prefer Andy Murray. He's been able to turn a team around quite quickly. And this is what we need! I'd never say I hope the B's don't make the play-offs & the Rangers do.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Sorry shaunk but I stood up for Julien and said the players need to be accountable . Not tonite Julien needs to be accountable.  When public enemy number 1 (after the fight) , Cooke,   was on the ice , Julien having the last change would always put , Wheeler, Krejci and Ryder on the ice. That's all the proof I needed .  Bring on Bob HARTLEY !
    Posted by BsLegion

Maybe he was trying to get his boy Ryder to prove he had a pair and that he would go at it with Cooke.

Of course that didn't happen.

I saw Ryder coasting several times tonight.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruWingFan. Show BruWingFan's posts

Absolutely disgusted with the lack of heart from the Bruins. Like most have said, if they couldn't get it going tonight, then they can't get it going period. After Thornton's bout they pretty much sat back and let the Penguins make them their b**ch. Rask did his job but the rest of the team showed little, if any, balls.

Hell, even Crosby gave one of the B's a face rub and nothing was done to counteract that! I mean, if you're not going to stand up to Crosby then you might as well wear pink helmets.

Hey, maybe that's not such a bad idea. Have the equipment manager issue pink helmets until the B's show some guts.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Tonight's game was a turning point.  A turning OFF point for many of us. 

Disgusted is a gross understatement.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

In Response to Re: Tonight WAS a turning point... : Maybe he was trying to get his boy Ryder to prove he had a pair and that he would go at it with Cooke. Of course that didn't happen. I saw Ryder coasting several times tonight.
    Posted by BadHabitude

Ryder was he even playing I did not notice him.