Tonight we will finally find out...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoonieMcKutchins. Show BoonieMcKutchins's posts

If the Bruins are Contenders or Pretenders. If they stand toe to toe with the defending cup champs then it's time to take the Bruins seriously, if they are outclassed and outplayed then it would be logical to assume that the Bruins are just another team who starts out the season on fire which there is usually one every season (remember the Senators last year) In a few hours we will find out just how good this team really is.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoldOnBlack. Show GoldOnBlack's posts

Even if tonight is a complete blow out and our boys get their a$$es handed to them, every team is allowed a hiccup...there are 84 games this season, i'm not letting this one alone judge the bruins' fate this season.
    The Wings lost against the Habs 3-1 and no one is saying that their season is over. So calm down on the quick draw, we have A LOT of hockey left to play.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from michwolverine. Show michwolverine's posts

I thought there was only 82 games in a season?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoldOnBlack. Show GoldOnBlack's posts

sorry about that type-o...wishful htinking i guess

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

So far so good 3-1 B's into the third.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoonieMcKutchins. Show BoonieMcKutchins's posts

CONTENDERS.

Although I would have liked to have seen a more traditional matchup between Thomas and Osgood to gage a more accurate assesment I must deem the Bruins contenders. They still need to win a playoff round to gain true legitmacey IMO.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

I think we have an answer..........this Bruins team ROCKS!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

Great win tonight

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Awesome win over a great team.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

So glad I bought NHL Center Ice last night for that game !!!! What a game. Ryder, Wheels, and Krejci are looking awsome!
    Manny's save after Chara coughed up the puck was stellar.
    Keep it up Guys. GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

[Quote]So who's next on the list of teams that the B's have to beat in order for all the Negative Nancy's to finally believe this team is for real this year?[/Quote]

San Jose with thier starting goaltender in net.

Sections
Shortcuts