Tonite's Game - Ott

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CRJB1. Show CRJB1's posts

Tonite's Game - Ott

I'm sick of this guys antics.....you want a piece of him? Run Turco when Ott's on the ice.......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sculleryjay. Show sculleryjay's posts

Tonite's Game - Ott

I agree but I wish we had a guy like him on our team, I kind of miss PJ Stock when I see games like this.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

Tonite's Game - Ott

holly crap, even savard is throwing punches tonight

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mav02155. Show mav02155's posts

Tonite's Game - Ott

that damn avery , what a piece of crap , i dont know if the cameras caught any of the off ice incidents but avery started talking crap with fans during warm up tonight and continued thru out the causing some fans to get upset and get kicked out of the arena, and it got uglier during 3 period he was in the box and he caused a problem with a fan and then there was an incident on the ice where there was a whole bunch of confussion and some one in the crows thru a cup of beer at avery in the box , and they also threw food and even gum at him, he was a complete jerk , and cause alot of crap i am happy to see the bruins nail him and just being there was awsome but some one throwin the beer at him was priceless.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

Tonite's Game - Ott

Can we get a Andrew Ference chant going please?

ANDRUUUU!

ANDRUUUU
    !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Tonite's Game - Ott

[Quote]holly crap, even savard is throwing punches tonight[/Quote]

Earth to Savy -- Punches are much more effective if you drop your gloves first. Avery must have been thinking -- "I just tried to end someones career -- I think I just got bit by a couple of mosquitoes"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from janasie36. Show janasie36's posts

Tonite's Game - Ott

[Quote]holly crap, even savard is throwing punches tonight[/Quote]

Yeah with his glove on, is there a more feminine player in the league then the makeup wearing Savard

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

Tonite's Game - Ott

I believe the more feminine person of the night was Ott. I think someone put glue in his gloves because they never come off, Avery & Ott are both just a waste of skin. GO B's GO

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Tonite's Game - Ott

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG6wQRnnT8o

We all know Savy is not a fighter but the fact he was willing to shows just how tight this team is becomming. This game may be a turning point we may look back at it and say this is when they became a team.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

Tonite's Game - Ott

I think the most feminine person on the ice is Ott. Is there glue in his gloves because they never seem to come off. Avery is a little Bit#$ aswell he had to fight Ferenece to try to look tough and ended up looking like a wimpy fool ahaha looks good on ya ya tool.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

Tonite's Game - Ott

I agree with you Orrthebest-2 if they can continue to play like that they will not lose many games fro the rest of the year. And to all the Timmy hater just check the stats.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UtahBruin. Show UtahBruin's posts

Tonite's Game - Ott

[Quote]

Yeah with his glove on, is there a more feminine player in the league then the makeup wearing Savard[/Quote]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

Tonite's Game - Ott

[Quote]

Yeah with his glove on, is there a more feminine player in the league then the makeup wearing Savard[/Quote]

great game, players sticking up for each other and you still rip savard for jumping in to help lucic. 50/50 fan my @ss

Sections
Shortcuts