Too early to predict

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patl05. Show patl05's posts

Too early to predict

The only reason the Bruins won was because half of the Pens players are out including Malkin. Pretty significant losses. The Pens only last a few games because of that,but when they get all their players back, they will defend their championship.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MayorMcCheeseJr. Show MayorMcCheeseJr's posts

Re: Too early to predict

I don't think you're that far off base with that one. Of course the sheep will plug their ears and stomp their feet after reading that but there is a reason why the Penguins went to the Cup 2 years in a row and were the best team in the league when they were healthy earlier in the year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Injuries are certainly hurting the Penguins, but the Bruins are a bit banged-up too.
    I think the bigger part in the result of the game last night is that the Penguins are in the middle of a bad offensive drought, while the Bruins are pulling themselves out of one.  In other words the team with the hotter offense won, with the Penguins currently hanging out in Antarctica.
    With everyone healthy and playing well, it's a completely different game.  Thomas and the D could still have stolen the game, but i highly doubt it would be a shutout.

This was not a good barometer game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanLongione. Show DanLongione's posts

At least the Bruins D was healthy, Pittsburgh was missing their top 2 Defenseman. Gonchar & Orpik.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pezell04x. Show Pezell04x's posts

In Response to Too early to predict:
    [QUOTE]The only reason the Bruins won was because half of the Pens players are out including Malkin. Pretty significant losses. The Pens only last a few games because of that,but when they get all their players back, they will defend their championship.
    Posted by patl05[/QUOTE]

What a horrible statement. The Bruins are without their best forward, Marc Savard. So by your logic, the only reason that the Canadiens, Rangers and Red Wings won was because the Bruins were without Savard and Lucic...right?

Don't say they lost because Malkin wasn't out there. Give credit where credit is due.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCan. Show BruinsCan's posts

It's way too early to predict anything at this point.  Are the pens going to be as bad as they were last year when they lost Gonchar?  Are the Bruins wingers going to be good enough to establish themselves as a top offensive team?

No team is unbeatable, and no team wins, or loses, the cup in October/November.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Bruins are suffering worse injuries than Pit,

Savard, Luc
    Krejci still not right and Sturm is definitely suffering from scoritis.

B's are on their way back.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

Wow, I'm glad somebody finally said it..."we can use injuries to key players as an excuse for losing!!!"  Well... I can say that the Bruins went out in the second round last year due to the injuries sustained by nearly half the roster, I am glad someone has cleared the air on this subject!!!!! The "injury excuse" RULES!!!!!

Sarcasm aside, injuries are a part of the game and I have never been the one to use it as an excuse when my team lost.  Every team gets bitten by the injury bug now and then... shed happens!!  Man up and move on...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCan. Show BruinsCan's posts

Scoritis?

Didn't he infect Ryder too?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyBruin. Show BradyBruin's posts

Half of you cry we need a superstar scorer - and we shut one out last night and today you are crying, well we only won because there other guy was out.. What happened to enjoying a good win?
    I can't stand these boards 75% of the time, if it wasn't for ADD at work I don't think I would even come on to hear you all cry no matter what is going on.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigThree. Show BigThree's posts

In Response to Re: Too early to predict:
    [QUOTE]Bruins are suffering worse injuries than Pit, Savard, Luc Krejci still not right and Sturm is definitely suffering from scoritis. B's are on their way back.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]

No they're not, not even close!

Malkin

Gonchar

Orpik

Talbot

Letang

Kennedy

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cwoods7977. Show cwoods7977's posts

In Response to Re: Too early to predict:
    [QUOTE]bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Bruins still su ck because pittsburgh has injured players waaaahhh!! You guys-- why do you even come to these discussion boards? To byotch like little girls? Get a life.
    Posted by BruinsUnite[/QUOTE]

That is a Riot coming from you!!!

You are the biggest whining, complaing, C U Next Tuesday that these boards have ever seen.

Your political rants about stupid flu shots, your dumb comments about the suits Savard wears etc etc how its been "your dream to be just one of the guys" stupid youtube post after youtube post. Your a disgrace to these boards. Everyone is apparently sick of you as am I. Your the pathetic "byotch" go make some toast in the bathtub.