Top 10 Bruins Prospects - Cory Pronman vs Kirk Luedecke

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Re: Top 10 Bruins Prospects - Cory Pronman vs Kirk Luedecke

In Response to Re: Top 10 Bruins Prospects - Cory Pronman vs Kirk Luedecke:
    [QUOTE]I missed my calling as a public defender who gets called to defend stupid stuff.  Just because I like to. Adam Oates was never drafted.  Adam Oates didn't start playing pro hockey until he was two years older than Zach Hamill is now.  Adam Oates's prospects of a pro career were once minor enough that he chose to play pro lacrosse instead.  Therefore, Hamill=Oates 2?  No, obviously not. But if you were talking to a Red Wings fan when they signed him as a free agent, and you said Oates would one day have a 142 season and finish his career with over 1000 assists and 1400+ points, someone would have called you an idiot for the same reason people will call Stanley an idiot for the comparison here. Zach Hamill looks like the incredible Hulk next to Igor "Peter Weller" Larionov. Oh, and beantowngm?  Being under 20 excuses you from not having seen Tim Kerr play but it makes your inability to use Google more than inexplicable. (NAS had a macro that might help...). One of the best PP scorers ever, Kerr had 4 50+ goal seasons, two of them 58 goal campaigns, and missed 50 by two goals due to injury in another year (he finished with 48 in 69 games).  He was uncanny below the hash-marks.  He still holds the record for most PPG in a season with 34.  Larionov or Robocop?
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

Damn good BB...best rebuttal I have read in awhile. 9/17/2010!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

i said hamill will not make nhl last yr at this time and he won.t be a career nhler.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

You and about 1001 other posters said Hamill will not make the NHL.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

[QUOTE]We can all agree that the top 3 should be 1. Tyler Seguin C/W 2. Joe Colborne C/RW 3. Jordan Caron RW
    Posted by KrayzieJoe[/QUOTE]

disagree, I think Caron gets put high up because he is very close to being NHL ready ad he can play 4th line duties, while msot guys  on that list can't.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]You and about 1001 other posters said Hamill will not make the NHL.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Lies!  All lies!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Good to see NAS is still promoting Hamill. With all of the fitness support existing today, why has Hamill remained so underdeveloped physically? Is it lack of interest? lack of coaching? watching Cammelleri[sp.?] and Seguin indicates that the opportunities abound. And Gionta, who I do not like, shows tremendous strength and development, for his size. Does anyone have an insight on Hamill? Do not the Bruins include responsibility commitments in their contracts ?? It's one thing to be d--b like Lashoff, but, all reports say Hamill is smart and knowledgeable. He may not bulk up, but he can certainly become stronger and remain wiry and lean. Who should be responsible other than Hamill??

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"And Gionta, who I do not like, shows tremendous strength and development, for his size"

I wouldn't have paid the money that Gainey paid for Gionta probably a shorter term but I would have no problem with Brian in a Bruins jersey. It's players like Gionta that Boston does need or any other team for that matter.

"Who should be responsible other than Hamill?" Blame that lousy 2007 draft ? Only Perron, Sutter and Simmonds drafted after Zack are really contributing from that 2007 draft. PC and the scouting staff ? That staff said Bochenski was better than Versteeg at that point right around the time Hamill was drafted.

Shoulda, woulda, coulda's bottom line this is the last year of Hamill's contract so he needs to do something!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]Good to see NAS is still promoting Hamill. With all of the fitness support existing today, why has Hamill remained so underdeveloped physically? Is it lack of interest? lack of coaching? watching Cammelleri[sp.?] and Seguin indicates that the opportunities abound. And Gionta, who I do not like, shows tremendous strength and development, for his size. Does anyone have an insight on Hamill? Do not the Bruins include responsibility commitments in their contracts ?? It's one thing to be d--b like Lashoff, but, all reports say Hamill is smart and knowledgeable. He may not bulk up, but he can certainly become stronger and remain wiry and lean. Who should be responsible other than Hamill??
    Posted by Bogie6[/QUOTE]

By all reports Hamill has worked diligently on his conditioning. Unfortunately all the work in the world can't change a person's physiology. He has become stronger, but the big question is, will that be enough for him to take the next step? We'll soon find out; as I said, this is a huge year for him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Top 10 Bruins Prospects - Cory Pronman vs Kirk Luedecke : read the thread, the lists are based on upside, not how close they are. Also, Jared Knight Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]

Ok I re-read da thread Jordan Caron's upside is why he will beat every Bruins prospect not name Seguin to the show Knight will not beat Caron IMO. If  Jared does beat Jordan I will come back and re-read the thread again PB OK.

PS. But I won't have to cause I say so Money mouth

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Top 10 Bruins Prospects - Cory Pronman vs Kirk Luedecke : By all reports Hamill has worked diligently on his conditioning. Unfortunately all the work in the world can't change a person's physiology. He has become stronger, but the big question is, will that be enough for him to take the next step? We'll soon find out; as I said, this is a huge year for him.  
    Posted by duinne[/QUOTE]

Where was he yesterday around 3pm?    Have you talked to him?  Is he having a nice summer?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Top 10 Bruins Prospects - Cory Pronman vs Kirk Luedecke : Ok I re-read da thread Jordan Caron's upside is why he will beat every Bruins prospect not name Seguin to the show Knight will not beat Caron IMO. If  Jared does beat Jordan I will come back and re-read the thread again PB OK. PS. But I won't have to cause I say so
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

My point about Knight is I think that Caron will make the NHL first, but Knight will have the better career.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Top 10 Bruins Prospects - Cory Pronman vs Kirk Luedecke : Where was he yesterday around 3pm?    Have you talked to him?  Is he having a nice summer?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

He was down on Wreck Beach showing off his physique. Depending on the day, and your attitude to such things, I guess that can be part of a nice summer....

God I love that word 'nice'.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

11. Blake Wheeler