Top 3 Bruins fights of all time

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Re: Top 3 Bruins fights of all time

craig berube's 2 "welcome to the nhl" beatdowns, courtesy of Byers AND Miller.

Ah, those were the days-before guys patted each other after a bout.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQUVWrRuOHg&feature=rel

Bam-Bam was probably the toughest, strongest Bruin in the past 20 years.  He was also a psycho when someone got under his skin, like when he went after Warrener in that Sabers game.

PJ Stock was definitely the most exciting fighter Boston has ever had.  That guy put on a show every time he dropped them.  Him and Barnaby had some epic fights.

There have been a lot of great fights over the years, hard to narrow it down really. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

noone beats miller show me a fight he lost?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Top 3 Bruins fights of all time:

I'll never forget that game as long as I live. Not Division or Conference rivals so as I'm sitting down to watch TV38 with my Swanson TV dinner no expectations of what was about to happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGxDe34V4gw

I have to add Troy Mallette's one punch knockout of Murray Baron and it was a Canadian!? Two thumps the connection then Murray hitting the ice. Baron trying to skate back to the locker room asking "What happened ?" Classic!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Top 3 Bruins fights of all time : I'll never forget that game as long as I live. Not Division or Conference rivals so as I'm sitting down to watch TV38 with my Swanson TV dinner no expectations of what was about to happen.                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGxDe34V4gw I have to add Troy Mallette's one punch knockout of Murray Baron and it was a Canadian!? Two thumps the connection then Murray hitting the ice. Baron trying to skate back to the locker room asking "What happened ?" Classic!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Great video!  Mallette (another #29 B's goon) goes to hit poor Baron again when he's basically out cold on the ice.  Now, that's Bruins/Canadiens hockey!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobby774. Show bobby774's posts

How about Wensink challenging the North Stars Bench, Milbury beating a Ranger fan with the fan's own shoe and Neely's "Gutless <Vomit />" fight?
    Posted by bhanlon156

It was gutless *puke not vomit

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3-zXsjM4YQ&feature=PlayList&p=D2DA37B093A9836B&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=8

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

In Response to Re: Top 3 Bruins fights of all time :  It was gutless *puke not vomit
    Posted by bobby774

Globe online editors probably wouldn't permit the use of "the other word" for vomit.  It's amazing what they allow and don't allow.  Have the evangelicals made their way into Boston Harbor with the rest of the Tea Party?...  Sorry, there should be no room for politics on these boards!!!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

In Response to Re: Top 3 Bruins fights of all time : Just wanted to say BruinsCountry that this was a great post. I usually never read the long winded ones but you made some great points here. Nice work !
    Posted by Reilly24

Thanks Reilly, I get a little carried away sometimes.  As most of us here know, especially when played at it's highest level, there's no sport as good as hockey.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

no wheeler?

joke.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

In Response to Re: Top 3 Bruins fights of all time : Yeah, it's good to see Savard jump right in there...with gloves firmly attached to hands.  He's really impressive when he punches guys from behind.  He's full of rage when he's yelling at Avery.  He's really into it when everyone else is locked up and he's standing still, by himself.  He's a fraud.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Baby steps NAS...all I'm sayin is I'd rather see Savy punching with gloves on than not punching at all in that situation...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bhanlon156. Show bhanlon156's posts

In Response to Re: Top 3 Bruins fights of all time :  It was gutless *puke not vomit
    Posted by bobby774

Oh, you think so, Doctor?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

jay miller would beat anyone  in any era

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Posted by bruins8

one more time bruins8 . we didn't hear you the first three times.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jontarbox. Show jontarbox's posts

During the late 80's the Canadiens brought up a guy who was a bodybuilder and I believe won the title of "Mr Quebec" and had never lost a fight, They brought him up specifically to go against the B's... as the puck dropped he went after a Bruin(it was either John Blum or Brian Curran I wish I could remember) and the Bruin kicked the living crap out of him....."Mr. Quebec" wasn't heard from again.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Surprised to see so little love for Taz.  When O'Reilly got that left pumping, he was a handful. 

One of my favorites that I saw live was this one, Cam VS Ulfie.  Ulfie, with the Whalers, pre-leg check, actually drops the mitts and takes a beating.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLQLj9H_aFQ

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Steve "the animal" Fletcher?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

It's Miller Time!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

It's Miller Time!
    Posted by bruins8

#4.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

#29 in your program #1 in your hearts   JAY MILLER

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

#5. Hey bruins8 my friend. I will have a tribute for you coming in October for all your great comments this year. Stay tuned. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

playing w ya chowda.....i love your passion..id take in a game with you anytime..man i hate summer..its been 90 plus almost the whole month in july in boston..cant wait for some hockey...on paper if we stay healthy it could be a fun ride this season...im telling you fans like you, me, and die hard bs fans are like none other when it comes to passion...its great to see...and refreshing to tell you the truth...have a good one chowda

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

playing w ya chowda.....i love your passion..id take in a game with you anytime..man i hate summer..its been 90 plus almost the whole month in july in boston..cant wait for some hockey...on paper if we stay healthy it could be a fun ride this season...im telling you fans like you, me, and die hard bs fans are like none other when it comes to passion...its great to see...and refreshing to tell you the truth...have a good one chowda
    Posted by bruins8

good to hear from you . enjoy the summer !

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

Posted by bruins8

Jay Miller was good.

But for me, the best of all time was Tony Twist
    Check this out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38EhaJ3iJGU

He even man-handled Probert once, who I always felt was the best enforcer of all time.

Unfortunately Tony Twish had that career ending accident but he was absolutely ruthless.  Most feared fighter according to many.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Tony Twish sounds like a lounge singer or rapper.

couldn't help myself.