tor at atl tonight go?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: tor at atl tonight go?

April 3 vs Leafs is a HUGE game for the Bruins.

They should have pulled out all the stops to beat them this year, except they scored all their goals in the first 2 games.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustyisacat. Show dustyisacat's posts

Drafting high is important . Go Thrashers !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

I agree with misterpaulo. Bruins need to take care of business and TO needs to lose!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joeschmo25. Show joeschmo25's posts

I think a win-win situation would be us and Atlanta winning (us in any form, Atlanta in regulation only). That way they don't gain ground but neither does Toronto on the Islanders or Carolina. There's a considerable drop off after the top 3, enough that I'd be willing to risk other teams catching up on the Bruins in the playoff race if it means one more regulation loss for Toronto. Like it's been mentioned above, we have one more game ahead of Atlanta who has a nightmare of a road to go before the playoffs. We on the other hand have Tampa tonight, Florida, Toronto and Carolina as easier games, though we do face Washington and Buffalo twice. Add in New Jersey and Calgary and those are 6 tough games, but not impossible to win. Washington is ahead enough that they may not be playing 100% if they feel the game isn't vital to win or if they think we're a cakewalk to beat. If we can take them down at least once it will be a statement win to the conference, as well as a win over Buffalo.

Right now we're 1 point behind Philidelphia for the  7th seed, which if the season ended today would be playing #2 Pittsburgh in the first round. None of the top 4 look easy, but they're not exactly legendary teams either (Pittsburgh could be if their whole team plays well and Washington is with better goaltending). If we catch on a winning streak and one of the goalies starts to really get into gear we could make a decent run. Nobody thought Carolina would beat New Jersey or us last year and they did on the back of Cam Ward and a very unstable lineup in front of him.

The bottom line is Atlanta winning tonight won't mean anything if we win as well. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

I'm rooting for Atlanta also. If we have to rely on our competition losing for us to get in than I don't want any part of it. We must earn the berth in the playoffs and Toronto needs to keep losing so they finish second last. The number one concern right now is Toronto losing no matter who they play so we get the best player possible in this years draft.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: tor at atl tonight go?:
    I'm rooting for Atlanta also. If we have to rely on our competition losing for us to get in than I don't want any part of it. We must earn the berth in the playoffs and Toronto needs to keep losing so they finish second last. The number one concern right now is Toronto losing no matter who they play so we get the best player possible in this years draft.
    Posted by Reilly24

Go Atlanta ! Reilly , I love your line about the hate juice . Hope you don't mind me using that one on a few trolls in my travels on these boards.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Go Thrashers......and I won't feel to bad about Tampa taking a win either.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fp4778. Show fp4778's posts

OMG!!! As a Bruin fan the thought of not making the playoffs is brutal. If you are a true fan of any team you got to want to make the playoffs. The draft pick is a very big deal and a long run by the Bruins in the playoffs is not likely but man you gotta wanna be there.....everything else comes second. While I can understand the logic of some not wanting to make the playoffs (ie the draft pick) I just can't go there. Oh yeah and spring just isn't spring without the Bruins in the playoffs. Go Bruins!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

I want to make the playoffs, just like most others who post here.  I do however realize that the most important thing this year, and for the years to come, is that 1st pick.  Tampa is a reachable for Toronto, we can miss these 2pts and still make the playoffs. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

I have no problems with TB winning tonight either, especially one in OT.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Yeah, B's with an OT win would be perfect.

I'm easy.  Either way is good for the Bruins.  Thrash win and the Laffs fall further behind.  Laffs win, Thrash fall further behind.  No three point game, though, please.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

In Response to Re: tor at atl tonight go?:
    Toronto must lose.
    Posted by bim09

toronto must lose every game.absolutely, bruins will have to dictate their own faith and not rely on others to lose

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from yukamatta409. Show yukamatta409's posts

In Response to tor at atl tonight go?:
    i better not here one person pulling for atl tonight...1st and formost bs need to get in  so when tor is playing anyone thats so close to us w root for tor...a bs win and atl lost would put us in great shape...go leafs go  (for tonight)
    Posted by bruins8

I am pretty sure we would have a better chance at winning a cup with hall or seguin over the next ten years then we do this year so I was rooting for atl besides the fact if we win our games they can't catch us anyway.