tor fans pick bs to win ne div!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

tor fans pick bs to win ne div!

go to hfboards select toronto and there is a subject thats says eastern teams   most all of the almost 100 posters agree bs win  ne div most have bs in top 3 in conf..................finally something me and leafs fans agree on!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IcedAdam. Show IcedAdam's posts

Re: tor fans pick bs to win ne div!

Well, I definitely feel better now. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In Response to tor fans pick bs to win ne div!:
    [QUOTE]go to hfboards select toronto and there is a subject thats says eastern teams   most all of the almost 100 posters agree bs win  ne div most have bs in top 3 in conf..................finally something me and leafs fans agree on!
    Posted by bruins8[/QUOTE]

I'll save people the work.....

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=805712

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

thanks...gotta agree with them

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

In Response to Re: tor fans pick bs to win ne div!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to tor fans pick bs to win ne div! : I'll save people the work..... http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=805712
    Posted by jalvis[/QUOTE]

Thanks meng!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Please do not jinx us Toronto fans, Please have another off year so we can get a top 5 pick thanks.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

the original poster in that thread also had toronto at 8th, philly at 9th....yea, okay

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

could happen...tor 8 phily 9

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

no it couldn't

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlackandGold24. Show BlackandGold24's posts

Some of the later posts have Toronto at 8 and Boston at 12...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

[QUOTE]no it couldn't
    Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]

it could...if i told you at start of last yr playoffs mtl will beat wsh and pit  what would u have said then?  thats the beatuty of the nhl anyone can win...look at the flyers only krejci injury prevented bs from going to the cup

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

why  is everyone so high on phily they have a very solid d core...but after that offense wout gagne will dearly struggle and goaltending is awful..playing in very tough div wont help...i see them as a 7 8 seed  behind boston wsh, pit, nj, ott, car...maybe even mtl and tb

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Toronto is not making the playoffs too many minor leaguers with lots of question marks and there dreadful defensively Giguere will face too many shots.

Philly will make the playoffs easily one big reason is Briere has gotten his mojo back.
    Another is when Carter stays healthy he's going to have better year than last year that will bode well for the flyers. I look for Homlgren to make a goaltending move later in the season.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

[QUOTE]they lost gagne, gained zherdev Zherdevs last year in the NHL - 23-35-58 Gagne - 17-23-40 great d core, shaky goaltending, really good team

team is not that good...phily        they were very lucky to even make the playoffs on a shootout.. of course they are better thn toronto but the bruins are alot better than phily

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

by the way check the games played for zherdev and gagne if you want to make a true comparison

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

even if that is the case which its not..flyers are just a average overall team.... barley made the playoffs this season if it wasnt for cheap shot richards ko of krejci bs wouldve swept them

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]no it couldn't

Of course TML could finish 8th with the Flyers 9th.  Philly's defense is a year older and their goaltending is still a mess.  What's going to happen in Toronto is anyone's guess.  You can't look at it as if the NHL is logical math.  If they finished 5th and added a guy who scored twenty more goals, it doesn't automatically mean they'll be better at year's end.  There are hundreds of different factors involved.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

I'd be severely dissapointed if the Leafs made the playoffs next year...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]cmon NAS, its not going to happen. Sure its possible, but thats like saying wheeler could score 50 this year

No, I think the probably is much stronger than that.  So much can change as a season wears on, it's crazy to think you know what might happen with the 4-10 teams.  We all know that the Caps will win their division.  Is anything else certain?  Coming into last season, the B's were rated very highly.  Oops.

A few good bounces, a few bad bounces.  An injury here, a breakout there.  A call up that flourishes, a surprise rookie, a trade or two.  It's possible that the Leafs finish 8th and the Flyers finish 9th.  It's also possible that the Flyers finish 2nd and the Leafs finish 13th.  This is one of the things that makes the NHL so much fun.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BashBrother. Show BashBrother's posts

Wow ... the Toronto fans are really saavy!! A team everyone is overlooking is the Bolts. Stevie Y has put together a very good team. Last year they were one step from the playoffs and with a much better team this year .. look out. Bruins will end up in the 3rd spot, Bolts in the 6th spot. Tampa is way better offensively and will beat the Bs in the 1st round. Better coaching .. better GM ... better owner. That means a btter job at the trade deadline. They go to Conf finals with the Pens. You heard it here first!!!

Sections
Shortcuts