Toronto or Nashville

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

Toronto or Nashville

As a Bruins fan who is in favor of keeping Kessel and after hearing Chiarelli speak yesterday, I have resigned myself to the fact that he is going to be traded.  

Which of the well publicized rumors do you take if you are Chiarelli?

Toronto's 2 first rounders, 2nd rounder, and possibly a prospect for Kessel and a 3rd rounder

or

Nashville's offer of Jonathon Blum, the rights to Alexander Radulov and a 1st rounder.

I have to think that the Bruins are more inclined to take the Nashville offer.  I dont believe the reports out of Toronto that he only wants to play in Toronto.  If Kessel's goal is to get paid and Nashville meets his demands, I dont see the problem there.  Apparently he is good friends with Suter.  Nashville also has plenty of cap space to fit his new contract.

Also assuming they make the Nashville deal, does Blum make the 09-10 team?

Has anyone else heard any other destinations for Kessel?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

Re: Toronto or Nashville

Could be a three way as reported

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyDan. Show NeelyDan's posts

If the B's end up with Doobie and a 1st, i am one happy bruins fan.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

I dont take much stock in the three way deal, sounds like KP Dupont is throwing stuff against the wall to see if it sticks.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yes there are always vague reports out there and apparently KPD reads the Herald. http://www.thefourthperiod.com/news/bos090917.html

"two unamed sources." "bockbuster deal." then they name 5 teams possibly in the mix. I say something gets done by the time we all log on Sunday morning.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

Bruce Garrioch is Tweeting about a deal with the Kings including Jack Johnson

http://twitter.com/BruceGarrioch

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeC12. Show JoeC12's posts

Not a huge fan of Jack Johnson's, hasn't really lived up to his pre-draft hype or where he was selected (3rd overall by CAR). However, he is still only 22 and he has a very Cap-friendly contract (2yrs @ 1.4 mil per), and maybe Chia think that Julien and Co can do the same thing for JJ they did for Wideman?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

That Nashville deal seems a bit too good to be true. Radulov is likely seeking money around what Kessel is seeking (if the papers are to be believed) and I don't see how we fit him AND Blum in under the Cap w/out moving other players....if that was the cae why not just re-sign Phil? (Because JJ hates him now for 'daring' to ask for more money from his storied franchise. I love answering my own questons ;-)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-Donut-Whisperer. Show The-Donut-Whisperer's posts

Prospects are always valuable. But if Boston seriously believes their window for the Cup is now, they might want to look at getting someone who can step in immediately and assist in that quest.

Sections
Shortcuts