TORRESS GOES TO BUFFALO!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from STFU-Yankee-fans. Show STFU-Yankee-fans's posts

TORRESS GOES TO BUFFALO!!!!

and a great team just got better as the bruins get worse....

they stink

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Re: TORRESS GOES TO BUFFALO!!!!

For what?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogwhacker. Show dogwhacker's posts

Bruins have targeted Keith Tkackuk's grandfather.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x. Show golden9x's posts

Nathan Paiche(sic) and a 2nd round draft pic..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from STFU-Yankee-fans. Show STFU-Yankee-fans's posts

Nathan Paetsch, D, TBA 2nd round pick

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from STFU-Yankee-fans. Show STFU-Yankee-fans's posts

Talk about just letting the fans down

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Paetsch and a 2nd round pick.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

We could have offered Sobotka and a 2nd

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from STFU-Yankee-fans. Show STFU-Yankee-fans's posts

YOU FREAKING $UCK PC..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Torres to Buffalo for Nathan Paetsch and a second round pick according to TSN. That's allot for a rental way too much.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

2:29 p.m.: Looks like the Blue Jackets weren't looking for that first-rounder anymore, as Paetsch was a seventh-round pick in 2003 and has played in just 157 games in his career.

2:28 p.m.: Columbus Post Dispatch reports Torres is indeed on the way to Buffalo, with the Sabres sending Nathan Paetsch and a second

PC U SCUK!!!!!!! HOW BOUT A REFUND ON TICKETS & LICENSED BRUINS MERCHANDISE!!!!!!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from italianchamp25. Show italianchamp25's posts

yeah i dont understand their thought process.they cant score for anything and i wont be surprised if they dont get any offense players before the deadline ( 28min or so left)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4ever23. Show bruinsfan4ever23's posts

BRUINS ORG HAS NO MONEY SPEND that is why they cant get anyone, no extension after this year, noitce we unloaded so we are actually sellers

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

In Response to Re: TORRESS GOES TO BUFFALO!!!!:
    yeah i dont understand their thought process.they cant score for anything and i wont be surprised if they dont get any offense players before the deadline ( 28min or so left)
    Posted by italianchamp25

So far I haven't seen many deals where I said darn the B's could've and should've done that.  This deal comes close to that category.  the only reason I hesitate is because I don't know enough about Torres who is ~29 and having a career year in what is surprise surprise a contract year.  Look at his previous numbers and noone would be considering this guy an offensive upgrade.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogwhacker. Show dogwhacker's posts

1.) Time For Chiarelli to be fired.

2.) Get Lucic to have another sex change--BACK to being a man. I liked him better then.

3.)Give RYDER away for free..throw in a 4th round pick too to encourage some one to take him.

4.) start over.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Raffi was the guy I was hoping to see in a Bruins uniform after the deadline. Once Kovalchuk was traded, my next hope was for Torres and now Souray. But, this is looking real bad for the B's and us fans.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadBoy69. Show BadBoy69's posts

In Response to TORRESS GOES TO BUFFALO!!!!:
    and a great team just got better as the bruins get worse.... they stink
    Posted by STFU-Yankee-fans

Dude, you obviously no nothing about hockey.  Torress is way overrated.  Look at his numbers.  The B's are on fire right now.  Get your facts straight.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from STFU-Yankee-fans. Show STFU-Yankee-fans's posts

In Response to TORRESS GOES TO BUFFALO!!!! : Dude, you obviously no nothing about hockey.  Torress is way overrated.  Look at his numbers.  The B's are on fire right now.  Get your facts straight.
    Posted by BadBoy69

DID I JUST READ "THE B's ARE FINE"

They are dead last in scoring...They can't find the back of the net if the back of the net hit them. As the game goes on the offense is no where to be found. Yes I know nothing and you know everything.. YOu are the biggest jack@$$ on here. Get the f out of here habs fan..

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

PC still has two high 2nd rounders Toronto's and The B's own still. Tampa might make the playoffs maybe not same with the Bruins. So those 2 2nd rounders are basically the same. The Bruins still Have Toronto's 1st and 2nd plus the Bruins 1st and 2nd. This draft will make or brake Chiarelli...He knows this.

Bitz wasn't skating here and now get's more ice time in Florida. It wan't like Bitz would get more time here. Don't know enough about Weller to comment.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadBoy69. Show BadBoy69's posts

In Response to Re: TORRESS GOES TO BUFFALO!!!! : DID I JUST READ "THE B's ARE FINE" They are dead last in scoring...They can't find the back of the net if the back of the net hit them. As the game goes on the offense is no where to be found. Yes I know nothing and you know everything.. YOu are the biggest jack@$$ on here. Get the f out of here habs fan..
    Posted by STFU-Yankee-fans

Dude, I'm diehard Bruins, through and through.  No offense, I just hate when novices like you spout off about trades and such when you know nothing about the game.  I'm only stating my opinion.  I'll reiterate, you should do your homework before offering stupid insight on a public forum like this.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

Torres wouldn't have solved the B'S offensive woes....  that said, the B'S went from a possible playoff team to one who won't make them....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Man, did someone rob the meds truck this morning?  This is the funniest part about deadline day: the people who gnash their teeth and roll their eyes back into their head and basically go apoplectic over the fear that someone is out to get them personally and deny them the dream of watching Raffi Torres skate for the Bruins - yea and verily thee Raffi Torres who hath twitchethed the twine and who taketh the body.

Bruins are slightly better off today than they were yesterday.  Seidenberg will help in transition.  He'll be better than Morris defensively.  Nobody chasing Boston, or just ahead of the Bruins in the standings, made a significant move to make them more competitive, so they have basically the same chance to make the playoffs today as they had yesterday.  And if you think that's just a chance to lose in the first round, well, what deal did you think they were going to make that would suddenly reorient this entire team and make them competitive with Washington, Pitt, and NJ in the East, let alone the top teams in the West (excluding San Jose - they always choke with The Problem, so Boston will never have to face them!)?

So please, find your meds, take your meds, have a little lie-down, and check in before the Maple Laffs take the ice tomorrow.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from STFU-Yankee-fans. Show STFU-Yankee-fans's posts

Torres wouldn't have solved the B'S offensive woes....  that said, the B'S went from a possible playoff team to one who won't make them....
    Posted by days-of-Orr

Not saying that Torres was the answer but he would have helped.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from STFU-Yankee-fans. Show STFU-Yankee-fans's posts

Man, did someone rob the meds truck this morning?  This is the funniest part about deadline day: the people who gnash their teeth and roll their eyes back into their head and basically go apoplectic over the fear that someone is out to get them personally and deny them the dream of watching Raffi Torres skate for the Bruins - yea and verily thee Raffi Torres who hath twitchethed the twine and who taketh the body. Bruins are slightly better off today than they were yesterday.  Seidenberg will help in transition.  He'll be better than Morris defensively.  Nobody chasing Boston, or just ahead of the Bruins in the standings, made a significant move to make them more competitive, so they have basically the same chance to make the playoffs today as they had yesterday.  And if you think that's just a chance to lose in the first round, well, what deal did you think they were going to make that would suddenly reorient this entire team and make them competitive with Washington, Pitt, and NJ in the East, let alone the top teams in the West (excluding San Jose - they always choke with The Problem, so Boston will never have to face them!)? So please, find your meds, take your meds, have a little lie-down, and check in before the Maple Laffs take the ice tomorrow.
    Posted by Bookboy007

Another Moron comes on and tries to be someone!!!

I think you sir need to take meds...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadBoy69. Show BadBoy69's posts

Posted by days-of-Orr

You're absolutely right on about Torress.  He's a talented kid, but certainly not what the B's need right now.  Anyone with half a brain knows that.
    That said, I'll never count out the Big Bad B's until they're mathematically eliminated.    

Sections
Shortcuts