tough time to be a Bruins fan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

tough time to be a Bruins fan

PC & JC have not formed a very good hockey club here....the skill level is harnessed into juliens system....the toughness level has fallen into juliens philosophy....PC hasnt forced juliens hand into turning this club around at all....honestly the entertainment value of this team is almost at a complete low....its boring hockey! (if dave lewis didnt run this team for a year this years team would qualify) dave lewis another PC pick!  its just not a very good time to be a bruins fan bottomline  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cutthroat. Show cutthroat's posts

Re: tough time to be a Bruins fan

In Response to tough time to be a Bruins fan:
    PC & JC have not formed a very good hockey club here....the skill level is harnessed into juliens system....the toughness level has fallen into juliens philosophy....PC hasnt forced juliens hand into turning this club around at all....honestly the entertainment value of this team is almost at a complete low....its boring hockey! (if dave lewis didnt run this team for a year this years team would qualify) dave lewis another PC pick!  its just not a very good time to be a bruins fan bottomline  
    Posted by pucman

It's harder to imagine that you are a Bruins fan.  Did you just jump on board last year when the B's were at the top of the standings?  Give it a rest.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

In Response to tough time to be a Bruins fan:
    its just not a very good time to be a bruins fan bottomline  
    Posted by pucman

Yeah, it s_cks when they win.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

35 years a fan.....sorry to sound so negative thought i was bein honest....for montreal to come in here & win in your building.....then to look at the talent level between the 2 benches last night & see toronto walk out of here with a shootout point,sorry it bothers me....my expectations are alittle higher & my bloods a little thicker 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

In Response to Re: tough time to be a Bruins fan:
    35 years a fan.....sorry to sound so negative thought i was bein honest....for montreal to come in here & win in your building.....then to look at the talent level between the 2 benches last night & see toronto walk out of here with a shootout point,sorry it bothers me....my expectations are alittle higher & my bloods a little thicker 
    Posted by pucman

Appreciate the honesty Pucman.  I'm with you on this one.  Yes, it was nice to see them win, finally, at home, but I've said it all year, the team has to much grit and not enough skill.
    Timmy played out of his t*ts last night.  Hats off to him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Stop bashing and let's hope for a better season next year :)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

In Response to Re: tough time to be a Bruins fan:
    Stop bashing and let's hope for a better season next year :)
    Posted by Greatseason

As a bruins fan for over 30 years, Im sick of waiting till next year. It happens year after year after year. They get close and wont sign anyone to get them over the top. They raise ticket prices year after year, and the talent on the ice is often bad. You would think they would want to build off last year. They let their best goal scorer go and do nothing to replace him. Yeah they might get into the playoffs, and probably play washington or New Jersey, and most likely lose. They are probably banking on next years draft to bring them the "next great one". The last time that happened, they had a #1 and #4 pick, and both of those players are gone....They were cheap for years and wanted to get a salary cap, now they just dont know how to spend the money correctly.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Chiarelli told yesterday that the main reason he traded Kessel "" I knew that Toronto wil finish their season at the last position so we could have their first pick.''.... wow how gentleman that man is !!! he could have shut his bashing mouth ...dummy !

Sections
Shortcuts