Trade idea of the day

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Trade idea of the day

(Yes I am that bored.)

Wideman, Krejci and Toronto's 1st for 2011 to Atlanta for Kovulchuk.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from michwolverine. Show michwolverine's posts

Re: Trade idea of the day

Ah lets not and say we did.

p.s. people really shouldn't start drinking before 12:00 Noon.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Krejci is here to stay having 2 centers like David and Savard has never really happened in Beantown for a long stretch. I also don't think Chiarelli will give up Toronto's 2010 first but will definitely give up Boston's first this year or Toronto's #1 next year. Colborne and/or Hamill would be included in any blockbuster especially now that Savard is poised to stay. Plenty of centers.

I was watching the Kings-Atlanta game last week in which the Thrashers put a beat down on LA 7-0 and there was no one in the stands the whole game. I just don't see Ilya getting traded that's all Atlanta has. You never know but that team looks like it is going to move north very soon anyways. They just can't draw.

I'd like to see some exchanges of underperformers Wideman or Ryder and the Bs 2010 first round pick for Horton and Leopold. Boychuck and Leopold could fight for that last Dman spot. Florida Panthers are sellers and not going anywhere!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

That seems like a lot to me....I would keep Krejci and put up Marchand.  Would that get it done??  I don't know but I'm not the one on the phone talking to the GM in Atlanta.  hahaha  Kovulchuck would be awesome in a Bruins uniform though!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeantownBHD. Show BeantownBHD's posts

Im not a fan sorry

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

In Response to Re: Trade idea of the day:
    Im not a fan sorry
    Posted by BeantownBHD

But still, your opinion counts.

We don't really know if any of these other people are really fans either, now do we?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tokensnipe. Show tokensnipe's posts

In Response to Re: Trade idea of the day:
    [QUOTE]That seems like a lot to me....I would keep Krejci and put up Marchand.  Would that get it done??  I don't know but I'm not the one on the phone talking to the GM in Atlanta.  hahaha  Kovulchuck would be awesome in a Bruins uniform though!!!!

Not really.. The BRUINS need to take some chances for once, wids is good but its not like hes the backbone of our team..   who cares let him go and krejci sure hes good and young, we have hamill for 3 years at an entry level contract ..its about time we use some players we have down there in prov..get rid of these draft pickks. if u ask mee you trade almost any1 for MR KOVULCHUCK   he scores GOALS  and lost of them

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

Agree, I would use the draft picks for Kovulchuck, both of them if needed, but I would like to keep Krecji-Wheeler-Ryder line together as the second line , I still beleive they could be great!!! Savy and Kovulchuck would be SICK!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts