Trade Manny!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from McKodiak5. Show McKodiak5's posts

Trade Manny!

Does anyone else think that a trade of Manny Fernandez to the New Jersey Devils is a good idea? They seem to be in deep trouble with the loss of Martin Brodeur and might be willing to part with a top defenseman for Manny.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from savybergy77. Show savybergy77's posts

Trade Manny!

to take his salary on, nobody is going to give the B's a thing of value. We have already paid over a 1/4 of his salary so we might as well hang onto him. We will need him still this year, Timmy's been awsome but he will have some hiccups this year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

Trade Manny!

Why in blazes trade Manny at this moment ? We need two goalies going good in order to succeed over the course of 82 games. Manny seems to be playing better and better as the season goes on. I say keep the karma that's developing and have both goalies play on a regular basis.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfandan. Show patsfandan's posts

Trade Manny!

yeah,Colin White A tough stay-at-home d-man

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Trade Manny!

I think Boston sports fans just want to trade anyone named Manny.

The way the Bruins have been playing it would not be smart to trade any players right now.

The goaltending situation is not an issue, lack of depth on defense and on the scoring lines is something that needs to be improved.

I strongly doubt Manny Fernandez would have enough trade value to bring anything this team really needs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohno1957. Show ohno1957's posts

Trade Manny!

john oduya.....would look good.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BatmanJWO. Show BatmanJWO's posts

Trade Manny!

They can't trade him. He's a free agent.

OOPS! Wrong Manny. I agree that they need to hold onto him. He will play enough games to be worth his contract. The Bruins are playing great. Don't upset the ship.

Sections
Shortcuts